StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yung filly is actually not a very person in real life!! Hard to believe when his content makes him seem lovely but no he’s actually very arrogant and thinks himself something of a celebrity who has “fans” rather than followers. Hes very unfriendly and stuck up in real life.

His racist comments are disgusting when you consider his kids are half white. I enjoy a bit of racial banter, harmless jokes. But he isnt funny he goes too far. Its cringey and says alot about the ppl that love the content which is him being racist. And promoting erin for singing a song about sex & laughing at her. Wtfff. He calls his kids hot too??
This is true did u watch the does the shoe fit episode ? Latest one i think. He was sooo rude to that poor girl. Disgusting.

Reactions: 1
Had a nosey as I haven’t looked on his profile in awhile and noticed he’s making content out of his eldest daughters boyfriend. Getting him drunk and then he’s throwing up all on the floor and filming it. I don’t get what’s funny about that but they all seem to be laughing in the comments

Reactions: 5
So I just saw this tweet
I wonder if it's true
She’s not even mentioned these days so wouldn’t surprise me. House is always full of randoms. How she put up with him for so long always amazed me anyway 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s not even mentioned these days so wouldn’t surprise me. House is always full of randoms. How she put up with him for so long always amazed me anyway 😂
LITERALLY. He’s so loud and obnoxious. I used to like him but the way he used to treat Nigel put me straight off. Haven’t watched him in years. Always thought the way he showed his daughters in tiny clothes was disgusting. His ego is masssssive now. Ew.

Reactions: 6
LITERALLY. He’s so loud and obnoxious. I used to like him but the way he used to treat Nigel put me straight off. Haven’t watched him in years. Always thought the way he showed his daughters in tiny clothes was disgusting. His ego is masssssive now. Ew.
Ahhh Nigel. What’s happened to him? Are they still friends? I remember Steve always taking the piss out of him

Reactions: 1
The way he used to show leah used to make me feel uncomfortable

Reactions: 2
I saw his daughter Kaci in a town centre in Essex a few weeks ago, there was a massive group of teens starting on this boy who ended up getting beaten up and I spotted her running away from the fight when security came out of M&S to stop what was happening and took the poor boy into the store. I thought I've not seen Emma on the stories for a long time and Erin has only just appeared again recently normally he would always be showing her.....

• Wow
Came here to see if anyone else had noticed that Emma was missing. Pretty sure they aren’t together anymore, he’s eating takeaways for breakfast lunch and dinner 😂

Reactions: 3
He posted pics of the girls at the weekend and said something like ‘nothing changes’ - that’s what my dad said when he left. So yeah, I read that to be it’s all changed.
Came here to see if anyone else had noticed that Emma was missing. Pretty sure they aren’t together anymore, he’s eating takeaways for breakfast lunch and dinner 😂
Plus this! 😂
I wonder if he let her and the kids stay in that new big house ?
It doesn’t look like it cos he’s there. I wonder if she’s gone back to where they moved from since it wasn’t that long ago and I’m sure her mum lives nearer there!?

Don’t think he’s mentioned the break up or the fact that she’s moved out tbh, but he always has mates over now. Im surprised they broke up considering they were together for yeaaaars, she stayed with him in that tiny house until he saved up for this new place

Reactions: 3
Maybe money and the ‘fame’ has just gotten to his head and she had enough. She always seemed to stay herself and not be shown on his platform where as he just comes across as fake

Reactions: 9
I wonder if he will actually say anything about it or if he is worried it’ll make his ‘Spartans’ think less of him as he will have to kinda drop the ‘family’ man image

Reactions: 5