StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Tattle life must burn’, 12 pages in 2 years.. he’s scraping for content and sympathy 😂
People get 12 pages an hour. You’re really not that popular here mate. We all just think you’re a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
‘Tattle life must burn’, 12 pages in 2 years.. he’s scraping for content and sympathy 😂
People get 12 pages an hour. You’re really not that popular here mate. We all just think you’re a twit
makes me laugh when they start mentioning tattle as it make people look and read what people are saying then they turn into a tattler too 🤣 I hadn't even heard of tattle till I see someone mention it now I'm hooked seen the true colours of a lot of "celebs" since joining!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone see yesterday or day before he posted a girls comment who said there was too many ads on snap. He posted to his story saying she’s a fake fan and don’t want to help feed his family by complaining about ads.
She posted saying she was now getting death threats from his story and his excuse was “that’s what happens when you post publically”. Put me right off him. Pretty much said this woman’s safety isn’t his problem as she posted publically about ads (her comment was innocent too, she was nice about it). He then posted MORE people’s names on his story who asked him to take the original story down. Then proceeded to call the original girl a liar for not sending him ss of the death threats. Think he’s losing his head tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 11
makes me laugh when they start mentioning tattle as it make people look and read what people are saying then they turn into a tattler too 🤣 I hadn't even heard of tattle till I see someone mention it now I'm hooked seen the true colours of a lot of "celebs" since joining!
Same.. I saw a Z-lister moan about it, popped on here to have a nose and here I am a well-known member haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe he’s still living there. Where does Erin sleep? She was still in a cot or something in their room last time I watched. Have they got 2 teenage girls and a toddler squished in that box room of theirs? If he bought less trainers and drugs maybe he would be closer to getting his family a decent home 🙈. No offence to anyone reading with a big family in a small property, it’s just bizzare that he made out he was raking it in yet hasn’t moved yet.
He went through each page to find this year old comment to post... 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
he really is scraping at the barrel for content now days ain't he 😂😂😂
100%! ..and by keep mentioning it, people will come here, read the actual comments and likely agree with us and he’ll still look like a knob

• Heart
Just caught up on this thread..

Ive just started watching his snaps again recently since hes moved house - FINALLY!!!!!!!

Did anyone see the snaps about the homeless people on his road? He started saying he was going to pay for an Uber for them to get to London. Then he started saying he was going to buy them a tent bla bla bla....in the end he gave them £20🙄
Went on and on about how he wanted to help and gave them £20. Yes better then nothing but he went on as if he was going to really do something major.
Aww and he asked Erin if she could not have any birthday presents so the homeless people could have her money😩😩😩

Hes literally scraping for content.

Ive watched his snaps for YEARSSSSSS... one thing i hate is how he shows Leah with no bra on and hardly any clothes on and hes done this for years as far as i can remember..
Makes me feel so uncomfortable!

Reactions: 10
I stopped watching him when he was moving without the dog.
Saw a picture of Casey with short hair - it actually really suits her 💕
i see he's still doing ridiculous stunts for views - predictable

Reactions: 3
I stopped watching him when he was moving without the dog.
Saw a picture of Casey with short hair - it actually really suits her 💕
i see he's still doing ridiculous stunts for views - predictable
I think it suits her, she looks pretty but why did she cut it ??

Reactions: 1
QUOTE="sassylash, post: 5784590, member: 139885"]
[/QUOTE]
Why not?

QUOTE="sassylash, post: 5784590, member: 139885"]
Why not?
[/QUOTE]
I mean was there a reason, sometimes people say ahh i cut my hair i don’t like it or because there hair was damaged. Simply asking.

I just find him boring nowadays, also this Omar does him no favours, that stupid wave he does and tries to be funny when he ain’t
Stevo gone down hill since moving and since having Omar always there

Reactions: 8
I just find him boring nowadays, also this Omar does him no favours, that stupid wave he does and tries to be funny when he ain’t
Stevo gone down hill since moving and since having Omar always there

funny how he mentioned tattle on his stories last night, he really isn't that relevant thats why this page moves so slow. yes he is boring now everything he does is just so fake and set up, must be running out of ideas.....

Reactions: 9
100% running out of ideas now, even doing something nice for emma for once on his stories

Reactions: 1
His old house he used to do loads of funny stories but now they ain’t, Omar tries to be funny and you can tell it’s just false and not him he wants to be like Stevo so bad so it’s making Stevo look crap now and show that his false.

He used to be more authentic not his house etc I’m happy for anyone improving their situation and lifestyle but I feel like he is more put on now and the kids are the same. I know a lot was contrived before but you felt some things were natural and you was seeing a little bit of them as a family with the odd joke or situation but it’s much more rehearsed now.

he puts his kids out there for years without their consent and bless them they are lovely but he cannot be naive to think people won’t comment on them. Bored of these who put their kids out there or themselves and spend time moaning and reposting the comments. We live in a vile world so when you forego your privacy for money then you have to accept that. Humans are horrible to each other sadly. not saying it’s right but we are with wars, murders and abuse etc so online will be no different but getting your fans to intimidate people is not going to help anything and if someone got hurt he will have been the instigator he should be careful.