StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He changed his tune remember the “stalker” incident and the threats he gave online, if the stalker attempted to come into his home…

When the shoe is on the other foot, his opinion changes.
---

Him and all his kids.. even the secret ones.. 😂
The nosey in me really wants the extra kids info to come out.. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone has allegedly done a Mizzy and turned up at his house and he's filming himself in his boxers, driving at speed allegedly chasing that said person in his car.

This guy is an absolute tool.

Reactions: 3
What is the situation with Emma? Is he with her or not? Do they still live in that new bigger house? So confused because he still posts about her.

Reactions: 1
Someone has allegedly done a Mizzy and turned up at his house and he's filming himself in his boxers, driving at speed allegedly chasing that said person in his car.

This guy is an absolute tool.
I think this was bollocks. I call fake. He chats so much tit it’s unreal

Reactions: 2
I think this was bollocks. I call fake. He chats so much tit it’s unreal
It was swiftly deleted. Mizzy is an hole, not to be celebrated. Walking into peoples houses, running off with someone’s dog? Piers Morgan had it right when he called him a moron. Idk why Stevo is backing this guy for anything other than content and clout. Nothing Mizzy has done is funny or defensible.

Still using this whole Mizzy stuff for content. He really needs to grown up and get real.

Reactions: 4
He is now saying that people who get up to go to work are in the rat race as in his own words his purpose is that he had a higher calling.
I don’t understand what’s wrong with having a 9-5? What’s wrong with holding down a job? Be on social media is a job but think of those like my parents who are support workers and work long hours to support individuals with disabilities or people like my sister who works 9-5 as a teacher.
This guy is beyond reality, don’t tit on other people’s choices to have a different career, maybe we don’t want to take videos of ourselves taking a tit on the toilet and ranting at the camera and call ourselves influencers. Respect other people for what they do to help keep this country going and add to peoples lives in different ways!!!
---
And he is a clout chaser, every time something is popping off, he jumps on the band wagon and starts preaching like he’s a 90 year old man full of wisdom and experience and then makes it all about him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He initially stated it wasn’t about race, then deep into his rant he said slipped and said he is a Black kid.

The rat race comment was totally unjust too!

His parents are/were part of the rat race and so is his eldest and Emma was too, it’s actually insulting and just goes to show the mindset of the social media community nowadays, no wonder so many people shun hardwork or look down on those who want a 9-5 or career instead of the lifestyle of a social media influencer.
It because of people like him

Just saw his snap and I’m guessing that’s his new gf. Poor witch I say. And yet again zero respect.

Reactions: 1
He is now saying that people who get up to go to work are in the rat race as in his own words his purpose is that he had a higher calling.
I don’t understand what’s wrong with having a 9-5? What’s wrong with holding down a job? Be on social media is a job but think of those like my parents who are support workers and work long hours to support individuals with disabilities or people like my sister who works 9-5 as a teacher.
This guy is beyond reality, don’t tit on other people’s choices to have a different career, maybe we don’t want to take videos of ourselves taking a tit on the toilet and ranting at the camera and call ourselves influencers. Respect other people for what they do to help keep this country going and add to peoples lives in different ways!!!
---
And he is a clout chaser, every time something is popping off, he jumps on the band wagon and starts preaching like he’s a 90 year old man full of wisdom and experience and then makes it all about him.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a 9-5! Social media personalities are the worst. He must think so much of himself, gross

Reactions: 3
Posted on the blogs. Although he probably posts the girl for click bait at the end of his story. It’s still weird behaviour. How old is kev by the way?
That is cringe and inappropriate, he shouldn’t be using another women’s photo. It is giving off desperation and for the first time, he’s looking really off key and weird. What does his actual girlfriend think of posting another women when she probably doesn’t look like her.

• Heart
It was the caption on the creamfields pics about how he ‘worked hard for days like this’ or some tit, like the other 69427 people in the place - you are NOT special Kevin.

Reactions: 7
Posted on the blogs. Although he probably posts the girl for click bait at the end of his story. It’s still weird behaviour. How old is kev by the way?
Oh my god that is so fuckin cringe 🤣🤣🤣 I'd absolutely shut down all my socials and die 🤣 again absolutely no respect for the woman he's with ,he wouldn't show Emma because he thought she didn't fit his narrative ,now he's trying to convince everyone this poor girl is his new piece 🤣
---
But hes out shopping with Emma? Weird dynamic
Picking popcorn out of her bra lol