StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does Stevo look a bit rough these days?
Not his outfits but his skin looks really dry and not in good condition and his lips looks so dry all the time, he looks like a far cry compared to his filtered snaps of his face. His face looks a lot more bloated and tired. When he shows his throwback snaps from the flat, he actually looks a lot healthier in the face and radiant too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
influencing and podcasts apparently, literally quoting stevo’s snaps from a few days ago! Someone asked what happened to the world’s best pa and that was his response:confused:
Jesus christ. Influencing? The young men of today have no hope then!
---
Is it me or does Stevo look a bit rough these days?
Not his outfits but his skin looks really dry and not in good condition and his lips looks so dry all the time, he looks like a far cry compared to his filtered snaps of his face. His face looks a lot more bloated and tired. When he shows his throwback snaps from the flat, he actually looks a lot healthier in the face and radiant too.
Radiant? Kevin? Are you sure 😂

Reactions: 1
I was just flipping through TikTok’s FYP and came across KC video. That girl comes across like she has a bad attitude and is the tit. I know she’s clearly getting it from her dad but she’s like 15 she should calm down

Reactions: 3
Anyone else see his snap of KayC saying she’s quit her job cos he’s told her she don’t need to work he works hard enough. I don’t know when people start to be humbled but that is crazy! She’s a spoilt brat

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He’s gone away again and Emma is still sorting his clothes and packing his suitcase! Wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the instagram or snap where KC calls Kev “bro” and has an attitude. Someone sent it to me. Emma’s a mug still, Kevs still thinks he’s funny and KC is a brat.

I don't think he was actually ever funny,we just thought he was but when the kids and Emma stopped filming,it's just him,and he's not funny at all
Yeah I agree with this, mostly it was the kids and Emma that made him seem really funny but now it’s just him I can’t even watch I skip through most of it

Content is such a bore now… Emma really was the star of the show 🤣
I haven’t really been watching but whenever I do it just seems to be constant throwbacks?

Reactions: 5
Content is such a bore now… Emma really was the star of the show 🤣
I haven’t really been watching but whenever I do it just seems to be constant throwbacks?
Yeah same for me constantly putting old stuff up… think he realises he’s fucked up and clearly misses the old life

Jesus Christ Emma has brought and is doing his Christmas decorations the man just can’t do anything himself can he

Reactions: 1
Must be so desperate for views to constantly end his snap with click bait (fake proposing)
Wonder when he will realise he’s expired