StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that girl looks like his daughter and he stole her pics is so concerning! I always thought he was a weirdo etc but that is next level.

Reactions: 4
What’s with his latest post about ex? Have him and Emma broke up what happened haven’t watched the guy in ages

The way he is now trying to be a role model for co-parenting 🤣
Wait til the details of his cheating come out.. don’t think it’ll be all civilised then.
feel sorry for Emma.

Reactions: 5
Emma fully knows he cheated, multiple times.
---

End of 2021
I mean if details come about the extra kids people mention. Surely she doesn’t know about them? I like to think I’m mature but I don’t think I could still joke about with my ex if not only did he cheat, he had extra kids he didn’t mention

Reactions: 2
I mean if details come about the extra kids people mention. Surely she doesn’t know about them? I like to think I’m mature but I don’t think I could still joke about with my ex if not only did he cheat, he had extra kids he didn’t mention
I reckon she knows about them too lol

Reactions: 1
Why does he do that stupid accent "ey ey bro fort I got stung by a killer Bee ey ey bradda " 🤦‍♀️ im trying to remember when his content became so jarring

Reactions: 2
He needs to stop saying

Dem ones der

After each line, it’s like a sentence filler…. For every sentence 😂

• Haha
Imagine him kissing your hand and arm knowing those lips been allsorts of places 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 rather dip my arm in acid

• Haha
Look at me, I'm Kevin I speed on country roads with no seat belt in my mates cat because I'm cool.
BORE OFF 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1