StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s talking about the filthy fellas, he obviously reads this forum.
Everyone say hi to Stevo 😆👋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed his posts on Snapchat are not as much. Maybe he’s realising he is a joke and no one cares.

Reactions: 3
Sounds like his new bird is on holiday with him, you here her calling him “ babe” as she’s filming him before he does the smelling salt challenge.

Reactions: 1
He can’t help himself can he! He has to publicise everything for clout and to show off. He’s so out of touch it’s unreal
How is he still making money? Everyone I know who used to love him (myself included!) now can’t stand him?!

Reactions: 11
With how Florida is going and turning in a deserted place he should have fun

Reactions: 2
With this Mizzy character, how does Stevo manage to make everything about himself. Very odd, I mean it’s fine to have an opinion but to then make it all about him and ranting lol
It’s unhealthy because no one actually cares that much for him to be getting all worked up like this

Reactions: 5
With this Mizzy character, how does Stevo manage to make everything about himself. Very odd, I mean it’s fine to have an opinion but to then make it all about him and ranting lol
It’s unhealthy because no one actually cares that much for him to be getting all worked up like this
It's people like Stevo (who has had his day) that enable people like this Mizzy character. His behaviour is unjustifiable, he was looking for clout, and even in the police station his mates are egging him on, showing no remorse for terrorising people.

Stevo as a father should know better than enabling these idiots. But he's using the situation to be controversial and gain himself attention. Totally irresponsible.

Reactions: 10
He changed his tune remember the “stalker” incident and the threats he gave online, if the stalker attempted to come into his home…

When the shoe is on the other foot, his opinion changes.
---
I wonder who’s going on this trip. The new gf? Emma? Both? 😂😂😂
Him and all his kids.. even the secret ones.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way he’s defending this Mizzy guy is actually so weird. There’s definitely an agenda there, he wants Mizzy to join his streaming house or whatever he calls it along with other young impressionable people like Hakz.

how can he say “why are you mad if it’s not your family” when every other week he’s “assembling” his Spartans to go after people that troll him and his family. Guys the biggest hypocrite going as if he’d give the kid a chance if it was his home he walked into with little Erin running around. Lunatic
---
Also the way he ruined Leon’s sliders. If someone had come and slashed up his crappy headboard it’s be world war 3. 40 odd year old man acting like a child

Reactions: 9
The way he’s defending this Mizzy guy is actually so weird. There’s definitely an agenda there, he wants Mizzy to join his streaming house or whatever he calls it along with other young impressionable people like Hakz.

how can he say “why are you mad if it’s not your family” when every other week he’s “assembling” his Spartans to go after people that troll him and his family. Guys the biggest hypocrite going as if he’d give the kid a chance if it was his home he walked into with little Erin running around. Lunatic
---
Also the way he ruined Leon’s sliders. If someone had come and slashed up his crappy headboard it’s be world war 3. 40 odd year old man acting like a child
That really pissed me off about the flip flops,when Leon said they were sentimental I felt bad for him,he looked really annoyed

Did you see his post about ‘This is what I tried to prevent’
1. You didn’t prevent anything, the boy going on the show is old
2. You are using this trending boy and topic as clout, you are jumping on the band wagon and making it about yourself
3. Shut up- nobody cares about you, idk who these Spartans are but damn, with the cost of living and real issues, these people really got time on their hands to look up to a nobody that doesn’t actually matter and tries and tries so hard to be relevant it’s excruciatingly painful
4. Learn how to respect women, such as the mother of your children, the way he still speaks to her on snap, imagine in the future his daughters partners were to talk to them like that and then put it in social media for people to see- very inappropriate in 2023

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s clearly not as popular as he makes out to be, having to do a giveaway to get to 3000 subscribers. Where did all the Spartans go? Hmm…