Steve's World #1-Harassing CM's and Living with another streamer.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing at DadBuildz' stream: Steve is on and noted that he F'd up.
He forgot to invite Donna to come meet his mom. Donna is her favorite streamer.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Donna, the woman he's referred to as his "second mother."

He has not shut up for a second about the stupid two storage units he "accidentally won." I haven't paid much attention but it sounds like - wait for it - a metric fucktonne of crap.

• Haha
  • Wow
Laughing at DadBuildz' stream: Steve is on and noted that he F'd up.
He forgot to invite Donna to come meet his mom. Donna is her favorite streamer.
Doesn't his mom know their visit was about Steve, and things Steve wants to do? That poor family. I hope they had some days without Steve to relax and enjoy the parks.
---
Donna, the woman he's referred to as his "second mother."

He has not shut up for a second about the stupid two storage units he "accidentally won." I haven't paid much attention but it sounds like - wait for it - a metric fucktonne of crap.
So he didn't think about his first mother OR his second mother. Nice.

Oh I cannot wait to see the big reveal on the storage units. 👀🍿

Reactions: 2
He's brought a backpack home with him to go through on stream. He's wearing latex gloves to open it, so doesn't want to touch anything, but it's okay to have it in his bedroom.

So far it includes: a pencil case full of used paint tubes and brushes; half a bikini (I think top, not sure); some sort of ugly old sandals; a book (you have to thumb through all the pages in case the original owner hid money in it); some tit with fake feathers that is shedding everywhere; somehing called "ugly butter" that contains nicotine; some sort of cologne called "Insurrection"; a Star Wars COVID mask. So yeah, super lucrative.

He found a diary full of handwritten entries and letters and said he was going to give it back to the original owner, along with some clothes. So he's basically like here's your worthless tit, you can have this back. Meanwhile, I'm going to sell the rest while you struggle on financially.

• Wow
  • Sick
He's so proud of himself "I do the right thing" yet he has no empathy for whatever happened to the owner of all the stuff.

Steve needs an intervention. He really doesn't understand priorities.
Apparently he doesn't have anyone close enough to him to bother.

Last edited:
Long time no 'tattle.'
Firstly I agree with everything that’s been written so far.

One thing I don't think has been mentioned, is the conversation while waiting to ride ASS.
Someone in chat asked about his parents moving to Florida. He said, his Mother was keen to
move, his Father not so much, but they were 'working' on him.
He stated, and obviously don't know if this is his idea or family thoughts, however, the idea is to buy a plot of land and build their own home. Meanwhile, they would live on the land in a trailer, can't remember exactly what he said. Also to have some sort of structure there, whereby he can store all his 'stuff' from his house in Indiana, as he's currently paying, and I'm sure he said this, even though I couldn't believe it $600 a month for his current storage unit.

Re. his current living situation. Does that room have a window, cos I don't think I've noticed one. I'm sure there must be aircon, right. It's just that I had a theory about why he sounds so manic at times. Maybe the fumes from the paint he uses, has 'addled' his brain! Obviously no clue if there are fumes, just thought I'd throw it out there.

Anyway, it's been good to 'tattle,' but hard to type with all the ads. obstructing me.

Reactions: 5
He's so proud of himself "I do the right thing" yet he has no empathy for whatever happened to the owner of all the stuff.
I thought the same thing. I can't stand it when people are profiting from someone else's hardships. And the crap he went through last night while I was watching, including the stuff he thought was going to make him a profit, was mind-boggling. What a shitload of work going through everything, filling up his landlord's trash with most of it, and then having to list it on Ebay or whatever. For what? A few extra hundred dollars?

Speaking of his landlord, I wonder how they feel about him dragging old storage unit junk into their house. Will Steve's rent for that little room cover the pest guy spraying the whole house once or twice for bedbugs?

Someone in chat asked about his parents moving to Florida. He said, his Mother was keen to
He stated, and obviously don't know if this is his idea or family thoughts, however, the idea is to buy a plot of land and build their own home. Meanwhile, they would live on the land in a trailer, can't remember exactly what he said. Also to have some sort of structure there, whereby he can store all his 'stuff' from his house in Indiana, as he's currently paying, and I'm sure he said this, even though I couldn't believe it $600 a month for his current storage unit.

Re. his current living situation. Does that room have a window, cos I don't think I've noticed one. I'm sure there must be aircon, right. It's just that I had a theory about why he sounds so manic at times. Maybe the fumes from the paint he uses, has 'addled' his brain! Obviously no clue if there are fumes, just thought I'd throw it out there.
Poor dad. Steve's mom is probably his enabler. Someone in last night's chat said his mom stated on Monday's stream that Steve was a hoarder. Last night he got a huge pile of worthless comic books in his haul and mentioned all the other comic books he had in storage back in Indiana, so I don't doubt his storage unit is large and costly. I've always considered storage units to be a very temporary thing - do people keep them forever? If you have to buy a plot of land to build your own personal one, it's time to see a therapist. I get the feeling that if he doesn't get his parents to execute his plans soon, he's going to have to move back in with them in Indiana. I don't think you side hustle storage units if your financials are good.

I think there's a window. His mania though is probably coming from some dopamine hit he gets from spending money on whatever - storage units, puzzles, Disney stuff, etc.

Reactions: 4
Long time no 'tattle.'
Firstly I agree with everything that’s been written so far.

One thing I don't think has been mentioned, is the conversation while waiting to ride ASS.

Anyway, it's been good to 'tattle,' but hard to type with all the ads. obstructing me.
Hi LittleDollywotsit! Good to have another tattler here. This guy is so much more messed up than he presents on first hello.
There is no way the Meyers knew what they were getting into with him when they invited him to rent that room.

Does anyone know if his parents got a chance to meet Kelly & Ivone? Seems to me it would be good to have a team of people keeping an eye on Steve.

My theory on what makes Steve sound nuts is a combo of ADHD & Level 1 Autism. There are numerous behaviors he engages in that back this up: sleep patterns, aversions, inability to control his special interests, volume control when talking, persistence, lack of common sense... the list is long and keeps going.

This, of course, is not a formal diagnosis, but I'm going off what I know of these issues as seen in my own family and life.
---
I thought the same thing. I can't stand it when people are profiting from someone else's hardships. And the crap he went through last night while I was watching, including the stuff he thought was going to make him a profit, was mind-boggling. What a shitload of work going through everything, filling up his landlord's trash with most of it, and then having to list it on Ebay or whatever. For what? A few extra hundred dollars?

Speaking of his landlord, I wonder how they feel about him dragging old storage unit junk into their house. Will Steve's rent for that little room cover the pest guy spraying the whole house once or twice for bedbugs?

Poor dad. Steve's mom is probably his enabler. Someone in last night's chat said his mom stated on Monday's stream that Steve was a hoarder. Last night he got a huge pile of worthless comic books in his haul and mentioned all the other comic books he had in storage back in Indiana, so I don't doubt his storage unit is large and costly. I've always considered storage units to be a very temporary thing - do people keep them forever? If you have to buy a plot of land to build your own personal one, it's time to see a therapist. I get the feeling that if he doesn't get his parents to execute his plans soon, he's going to have to move back in with them in Indiana. I don't think you side hustle storage units if your financials are good.

I think there's a window. His mania though is probably coming from some dopamine hit he gets from spending money on whatever - storage units, puzzles, Disney stuff, etc.
At one point I recall Steve sounding a bit dejected saying they're still working on getting them to move to FL (what happened to his "it's happening soon"?), I had not heard the bit about his M&D renting a trailer while they built. That's a very dangerous proposition if done at the wrong time of year, being any time in the summer or fall with the hurricanes building up.

His parents seem to be nice people. Interesting that even his own mom says he's a hoarder to perfect strangers. We've suspected it, but now it's confirmed.

I agree with you, someone in a good financial state would not be buying up other people's leftovers from their lives. He thinks he's going to get rich quick by finding a bundle of gold in a locker. People with that kind of cash don't put their valuables in storage lockers.

Last edited:
I had not heard the bit about his M&D renting a trailer while they built.
I don't recall anything about this either. Previously he was waiting to buy his own house until interest rates went down and his parents were definitely moving down into their own place like imminently. I hate the thought his dad doesn't want to go and he's being 'worked on.' I also wonder if mom is also a hoarder.

Funny this trailer idea seemed to come up at the same time his friend Shep from that other channel he does is doing the same thing - selling his house and living in a trailer until a new one is built. So is Steve going to go in on the plot of land and new-build with his parents? Or is he going to keep living in the Meyers' spare room and only his parents will be living in the trailer? Is he still going to buy his own house and just use his parent's land to store his hoard? And if so, why doesn't he just buy a house and let his parents live with them while their new house is being built?

Just like his own move to Florida, Steve has not thought any of this though. Here he is living in a spare room in the Meyer's household, unable to buy a home of his own while pushing his parents to make the same mistake he did. Good thing his dad seems to be smarter than him.

Doesn't Steve see everything he's talking about and doing is very selfishly motivated?

So I just thought I would watch a little more of the Q&A when they were in line. I wasn't paying too much attn. at the time!

Someone asked if he was always a horde, and his Mother said yes, like his Father.
To his Mother, are you moving here, "Yes." Steve states his Father doesn't like change.
Then goes on to say, they've been discussing buying a plot of land, and living in a 'trailer.'
Someone in chat mentions something about that, and Steve corrects himself, and says he means a real enclosed house! He then goes on to say, he wants to build a 10Ă—50 shed storage, and "build the house as we go." Then he said his parents would be able to use it for their stuff, presumably after he's done with it.

Someone in chat said it sounds like what Shep is doing, and that's when he laughed, and said, "I mean a real enclosed house, not a trailer."

That's the best I can do! I only have 1 device, so hard to keep going back and forth.

Hm. I wouldn't be surprised if their home up in IN is full to the brim with stuff from raising a family in it, unless you're forced to clean and toss, clutter happens. The mom isn't very supportive of her husband by placing the blame of a lifetime of stuff on him either.

I bet that if they move to FL the same thing would happen to them that happened with my own parents when they bought a vacation home down in Clermont - they enjoyed it at first, but over time they felt more and more isolated. They were away from all their friends and the town they knew. By February they were dying to get back "home".

I believe this may play a large role in why those retirement communities in Florida give off a very lonely, desperate vibe. The people get to know each other, but it's no replacement for what they left behind, unless they're leaving nothing behind.

Last edited:
I managed to watch about 1hr 20 mins of Chris (Dad Buildz) stream on Tuesday, and had to give up.
Steve was going through a rucksack, which was in one of the two storage units he bought.
It had been in his car, but brought it up to his room, to open it 'live.'

He definitely needs help of some kind. One thing I've realised, is Steve loves to be the centre of attention, loves an audience.
Chris, and Jeff (Dis Our Dream), give him that, and Jeff especially appears to be the enabler.
Jeff is sitting there grinning like the Cheshire Cat, and Chris with a benign smile on his face.

IMO all their masks are starting to slip.

I've noticed Chris seems to be getting a little annoyed with it. Steve needs to start hosting his own streams if he wants to continue being the main character in his life. And didn't he and Jeff do some sort of baby food tasting schtick a while ago that he keeps promising will be posted soon on his own channel? Like, for months?

O
I've noticed Chris seems to be getting a little annoyed with it. Steve needs to start hosting his own streams if he wants to continue being the main character in his life. And didn't he and Jeff do some sort of baby food tasting schtick a while ago that he keeps promising will be posted soon on his own channel? Like, for months?
Oh. Do not get me started on the 'promised' dares/challenges!

When he created his website, he was inviting people to sign up, and submit dares, later changed to challenges, for some reason, also Q&A's for a vlog, and also stated there would be giveaways, however I can't remember how often this would occur.

So far, there has been one 'chat challenge,' which apparently his Mother suggested, eating pet food, which I did not bother to watch.
This baby food 'challenge' according to what he told Jeff, on one of Chris's streams, should have been uploaded 2 weeks ago I think. Mark my words, it will never see 'the light of day.'
I feel Jeff is quite annoyed by it not happening. Steve invites himself to Jeff's house to do it together, and then nada. I could see the frustration on Jeff's face, when Chris brought it up!

And BTW there has only been one giveaway. Lucky person!
He's "All mouth and trousers."

I was wondering where Donna was during that meal on Monday night. He really forgot to invite her? That's awful.

I was wondering where Donna was during that meal on Monday night. He really forgot to invite her? That's awful.
Steve has had his head stuck up his backside, not paying attention to reality, but living in a fantasy of multiple dimensions. Painting, betting on storage units and being argumentative were all more important than thinking about friends or family and what they'd like to do/who they'd like to see.
-------------

The other day Cory was trying to tell Steve that for Give Kids the World Fundraiser in December, he has someone else to take over the auction part of the event. Cory has been trying to grow the event team and would like Steve to focus on one aspect which he does well: the production.

Steve had a near meltdown on camera as he told Cory there was no way he was giving up the auction, that it's his baby and he's too invested into it.
Cory again insisted, and once again Steve threw a tantrum.
By the third or fourth time, Cory calmly and factually said "It's my show. I'm running it and I have the last say." to which Steve did a childish giggle, clearly thinking he has the power to do what he wants to do.

I think Cory is right to make sure he has someone else in these roles, at least as a backup because the way he's acting, who knows what Steve will be like in December.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe this year Steve plays triangle to accompany Josh on the sax.
---
The other day Cory was trying to tell Steve that for Give Kids the World Fundraiser in December, he has someone else to take over the auction part of the event.
Was that on Corey's stream last week?

• Haha