Steve's World #1-Harassing CM's and Living with another streamer.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see what Steve has been doing in his bedroom? 🤣 No fear, it's not Rated X.

Watching Dadbuildz' stream from last night - they start off with Steve just doing his puzzles, but apparently his adhd has him into paint pouring now.
I've seen many videos on how to do this with resin, but it's messy. This guy sets up a huge bathtub sized tote with a couple of flimsy dowels on top to hold the canvas. He's begging for a huge mess. Sets my nerves off.

I can only imagine how much he wasted on all that paint, the tote, dowels, canvases... and his "art" looks like tit, but no one will tell him so.

ETA: just heard him say he's 6 years from 50... so he's 44.
All this is going on in the Meyer’s house? If so, how rude and inconsiderate of him.

Reactions: 3
All this is going on in the Meyer’s house? If so, how rude and inconsiderate of him.
Steve is afraid to put a single nail into the wall out of fear the Meyers might get upset with him ad he goes and does just about the messiest craft there is in the room.
Is it his inability to tell what's right from what's wrong? With Steve it's all "Go" or all "No". There's really no in between with him.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2998892

Even his friends are making fun of him for doing this in a rented bedroom
I salute anyone at any skill level who is enjoying being creative. So no comment from me on any outcomes - doesn't matter if it's not to everyone's taste, as long as the person doing it finds it satisfying.

However, I will comment on the way he speaks about this technique with such authority and expertise given that he's just started doing pour painting a minute ago. I believe he also said he was going to varnish that painting in a few hours "before it dries" and that isn't going to end well, especially as he keeps saying how thick his white paint base was. It should only be finished after it's dried and cured, which takes one to two weeks.

Also, he lives in one room. What is he going to do with all these canvases when they're done? He's already got a storage unit full of puzzles and costumes and Disney crap, etc.

Reactions: 4
I salute anyone at any skill level who is enjoying being creative. So no comment from me on any outcomes - doesn't matter if it's not to everyone's taste, as long as the person doing it finds it satisfying.

However, I will comment on the way he speaks about this technique with such authority and expertise given that he's just started doing pour painting a minute ago. I believe he also said he was going to varnish that painting in a few hours "before it dries" and that isn't going to end well, especially as he keeps saying how thick his white paint base was. It should only be finished after it's dried and cured, which takes one to two weeks.

Also, he lives in one room. What is he going to do with all these canvases when they're done? He's already got a storage unit full of puzzles and costumes and Disney crap, etc.
I grew up in a family of artists, did not inherit the skill.
I really can't get myself to call what he's doing art. It's messing around with paint.

He's not thinking of the future - gets far too involved with his distractions to focus on what he needs to be doing in life unless his plan is to stay in a back room rental forever.

What ever happened with the money from the sale of his house?

He seems to be using it to buy abandoned storage units online.
I looked away, did he just buy an amazon storage unit? What's he talking about? Where the hell is he planning on putting all that crap? He has one room!

Steve needs a psych evaluation. He's talking crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I turned it off while he was in the midst of bidding on several storage units at once, including a huge one he thought would end up selling for over $1,000 and was absolutely crammed with hundreds of unopened Amazon deliveries, scaffoling, the ugliest dining room table in history, etc. He kept bidding on it so he'd get notifications on other people's bidding.

He said he keeps what he wants and sells the rest and it seemed like he wanted to get his friend on the stream involved in it with him. I felt bad for DadBuildz who just wanted to do puzzles and lego on his own stream. Steve was wired and never shut up.

I turned it off while he was in the midst of bidding on several storage units at once, including a huge one he thought would end up selling for over $1,000 and was absolutely crammed with hundreds of unopened Amazon deliveries, scaffoling, the ugliest dining room table in history, etc. He kept bidding on it so he'd get notifications on other people's bidding.

He said he keeps what he wants and sells the rest and it seemed like he wanted to get his friend on the stream involved in it with him. I felt bad for DadBuildz who just wanted to do puzzles and lego on his own stream. Steve was wired and never shut up.
I went back and replayed what I missed after I posted here, seems he didn't actually win anything, was clearly a relief for everyone except those egging him on. Bidding on auctions is addicting, and worst for those without self control. The way Steve went from zero to all in in a heartbeat was scary - no self control.

I agree, Dadbuildz needs to lay down some ground rules with Steve to keep him from taking over his show. Steve works too hard to become the center of attention all the time and has no idea when he's imposing.

Skipping through dadbuildz stream last night, Looks like it was a chill one until Steve showed up. A bit into it he started up with his obsession over those storage units again. He's determined to buy that huge one filled with Amazon boxes.

A few telltale signs that this is an addiction:

- He's buying these things without a place to put the contents. He made a comment that he just needs a few friends with homes where he can put his stuff until he can get through it. (note the word few, he's not just targeting Jeff who's shown interest, but I bet he's looking at Donna and Cory and their homes.)

- He doesn't have the money for them. Although Jeff is acting interested, he keeps saying he won't be around on Wednesday, to which Steve replied, "That's okay, I only need your credit card." If he doesn't have the money, why is he buying unknown garbage?

Note, Steve kept this hobby of his hidden until recently. He claims he's bought over 20 storage units in the past. Something caused him to reveal his addiction and it's now taking over, alongside all the other distractions he has going.

He likes to think he's intelligent, but he can't see through the "mess" he's made of his life. I wonder if this isn't the real reason his parents are coming to Florida, as an intervention.

Last edited:
I had it on a bit last night. It was pretty relaxing for background until "Look-At-Me-Aren't-I-Sophisticated" showed up. His friends really need to not give him any credit cards or storage space because it'll either take over their homes forever or end their friendship. Jerf will end up having to drain his new pool to fill it with Amazon boxes.

Whenever I feel too lazy to tidy up I watch an episode of Hoarders for inspo. I've seen so many episodes where people think they're sitting on a pile of valuable beauties, which they've both vastly underestimated and/or never actually try to sell. Meanwhile they're climbing over mountains of junk and FINAL NOTICE bills to get to their bathroom that has no running water because they're too embarassed/poor to get a plumber in.

I can't imagine Jeff's wife being okay with Steve storing anything at their house. She and Jeff are nice, but they're not idiots, although Jeff likes to play one. His wife would tell Steve to take his crap out of their house before he'd even set down the third box. 🤣

Ruhroh, trouble with pot roast night at 50's Prime Time. Steve is maaaaaaad.

"Next time, I will definitely talk to the seating arranger. It's very hard to be polite."

• Wow
  • Haha
Ruhroh, trouble with pot roast night at 50's Prime Time. Steve is maaaaaaad.
Why not just eat with your family, Steve? He's got his mom, dad and 2 nieces in town. Instread he has Jeff and 8 other people coming along and is pissed because they aren't sitting together. How dumb. And, god forbid, they didn't put him with Cousin Jordan!!!

• Haha
What’s he throwing a hissy fit for?
He's going with a party of nine and had asked the restaurant a while ago for a table in Jordan's section and there's been an issue with it tonight where they either need to wait an hour past their booked time for that, or sit nearby each other on two tables, or nearby Jordan's section but not in it. I don't know, but he should have just invited Jordan to eat with them on his night off instead of insisting he serve them all.

• Haha
I think Jeff has 9 with him so it's a party of 14 :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I heard that after. They were going to get a table of five and a table of nine together, but then couldn't, but then could maybe? I don't know, who cares LOL. He seems happy now, so hopefully no cast members were harassed in the making of this meal :)

• Haha