Steve's World #1-Harassing CM's and Living with another streamer.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other day Cory was trying to tell Steve that for Give Kids the World Fundraiser in December, he has someone else to take over the auction part of the event. Cory has been trying to grow the event team and would like Steve to focus on one aspect which he does well: the production.
Something tells me there was a lot of bitching and moaning behind the scenes about that auction. Cory is trying to diplomatically relieve Steve of that responsibility.

Reactions: 1
Something tells me there was a lot of bitching and moaning behind the scenes about that auction. Cory is trying to diplomatically relieve Steve of that responsibility.
Yes, seems there was a ton of concern in Cory's voice regarding lifting the burden off Steve, that means he was complaining. But when doesn't Steve B&M? 🤣 He takes on far too much, no clue how to delegate and manage.

I think he likes the auction as it's 1) about money 2) like opening Christmas gifts as the items are mailed or dropped off to him. 3) He likes spreadsheets. It was even joked that he laminates off everything he prints (tell me he's autistic without telling me he's autistic, LOL)

What Steve is apparently horrible with is the mailing out items after the event aspect,
I also know he won't contact companies looking for items to auction off as he'd rather just paint up things to go. This is HUGE when it comes to fundraisers, you must contact those companies! Send out emails to everyone from Frito-lay to hotels, to beach chair and cooler companies. Even Disney themselves might donate something beyond cool.

Let's mention for a moment The Meyers' roll in all this. Both of them volunteer time for the event, but, if done right, this year they're allowing a pile to build up in a corner in their house related to this event. I guarantee it will not be in Steve's room as the items will be far too many and keeping them in his car is asking for them to be stolen.

According to Jeff (Dis our Dream) there's something about Steve ending up in the back of a police car recently.
Jeff said to watch Dadbuildz live tonight for the story, this might just be a way to drum up viewers for Chris.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
According to Jeff (Dis our Dream) there's something about Steve ending up in the back of a police car recently.
Jeff said to watch Dadbuildz live tonight for the story, this might just be a way to drum up viewers for Chris.
Jeff mentioned that on his stream Thursday. Nobody in the chat seemed much interested, which kind of surprised me.

• Haha
Jeff mentioned that on his stream Thursday. Nobody in the chat seemed much interested, which kind of surprised me.
I wonder if I had the old stream up. I'm behind on so much that autoplay just pulls up the old stuff I missed.
So much for Steve being the big popular guy he's claimed (and then immediately retracted) to be.

It’s probably something stupid like a community event where the police let you look or sit inside their squad car.

I wonder if I had the old stream up. I'm behind on so much that autoplay just pulls up the old stuff I missed.
So much for Steve being the big popular guy he's claimed (and then immediately retracted) to be.
On Thursday he was at Disney Springs for the M80s (which was why I was watching it) if that was the one you were seeing. He was telling people to watch DadBuildz, but he hasn't done a stream the last couple of nights.

It’s probably something stupid like a community event where the police let you look or sit inside their squad car.
I'm guessing he was at some sort of police auction of confiscated junk.

On Thursday he was at Disney Springs for the M80s (which was why I was watching it) if that was the one you were seeing. He was telling people to watch DadBuildz, but he hasn't done a stream the last couple of nights.
It must have been today's then, I usually click off of those concert ones when the bands come up as it's all repeat performances.

I'm guessing he was at some sort of police auction of confiscated junk.
That would make sense.

He got locked out of his Uhaul full of his storage unit tit and bombarded the sheriff's office with a dozen calls because it was the middle of the night and there weren't any locksmiths who would come out and help him. In the end, the sheriff gave him a ride back to his car. It watched it so no one else had to. :D

And he had no place to put all the junk in the Uhaul. He took it to a friend's garage (probably an ex-friend now) but his garage wasn't big enough. He had 4,400lbs of furniture that he threw away. :rolleyes:

So far, he's found 30 Barbie dolls - special ones, like the Bewitched one. Completely worth it, he says. And he thinks one of those paintings he got will sell for over $200. I hope it's the one with the frame he referred to as "exquisite" because it was all in leopard print. One box was full of rocks, but he thinks they were "special rocks" because they were wrapped in construction paper. I'm dying, y'all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
@Pookid, thank you for the recap.
I knew he'd dump all that crap on someone's house! He had been bugging Jeff forever to do it but it wasn't Jeff, I know Angie would have said "Hell NO!"

What is in his head that makes him think he can do this to his friends? Its a great way of driving them away.

Last edited:
@Pookid, thank you for the recap.
I knew he'd dump all that crap on someone's house! He had been bugging Jeff forever to do it but it wasn't Jeff, I know Angie would have said "Hell NO!"

What is in his head that makes him think he can do this to his friends? Its a great way of driving them away.
Apparently Jeff let him store it in his garage for a week. Steve strikes me as the type of friend you'd give an inch and he'd take a mile, so this may not end happy for Jeff.

Now the lot of them are ripping apart Mexican food, like they've never gone any further than their own backyards. Oh wait...

• Wow
I can't believe Angie caved. What? There could be all kind of bugs in that pile.
Steve will not have that out of there within a week. No way.

Now they're upset about the possibility of the Peter Pan ride scene with the Native American stereotypes being taken out. Lots of mediocre white people whiting tonight. One of them said "I HATE THIS COUNTRY!"

• Sick
Now they're upset about the possibility of the Peter Pan ride scene with the Native American stereotypes being taken out. Lots of mediocre white people whiting tonight. One of them said "I HATE THIS COUNTRY!"
I heard that. She's really like that? Wow. Mask dropped.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, it was nasty. She hates this country that was stolen from the Native Americans in the first place.
I wonder what aspect she really hates. Is it the idea that progress means having empathy and not mocking cultures, or misappropriating them? Or is it just that she cannot stand change itself?

Either way, it seems when streamers start to develop an audience they feel like they can reveal their true selves and people have no choice but to continue to like them.
I think that was Tina. She's allowed Steve, Chris and others to use videos of her dancing to mock and sexualize females. She giggles at the lyrics added over her dancing and false-cries "Nooooo" but she's enjoying the attention, even if negative. She supports bad behavior and is afraid to correct folk when they're in the wrong.

Last edited:
I thought she was in her 20s, but she's in her 40s and married with kids. That was suprising given her love of the type of innuendo a 12-year-old would find funny and just generally being the center of attention no matter how cringe. They all seem to have varying levels of exposure to real life and like to stick to their own kind. Each stream is fascinating - like a tribal sociology study.

• Haha