Steve's World #1-Harassing CM's and Living with another streamer.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why is Steve over at Animal Kingdom tonight? He admitted it's his least favorite park, he's getting the names wrong on all the places and animals. He's downright rude to the animals by calling them "thing" and "it".

He's with a woman, but I can't make out who she is and why she would bother spending time with this thing.
I think that's his Mom.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I noticed he's being unusually frugal tonight. Wouldn't pay $4.50 for a drink. Cried about wanting to go into Boma, but it's okay as his family will be down there soon and he'll be going with them.

It smells of Steve having found his thread here and getting that much needed slap in the face about being a fool with his money. Time will tell. Will he buy more pins, puzzles and legos this summer? How much is too much of a good thing? (pot roast and pepper)

He was having trouble moving his driver's license from Indiana down to Florida as he lost his birth certificate and his other identifying papers in the move.
To get a new Birth certificate he needed proof as to who he was, and he didn't have that 🥴 He never listened to the chat though - they kept telling him how to do it, his parents could ID him so he could get a replacement certificate. But y'know - Steve knows all and won't listen to anyone.

So what this means is all this time (2 years) he's been illegally driving on a license from Indiana:
These 🤡s can stream for hours a day, multiple days a week, but struggle with basic adulting tasks. Is his vehicle registered in FL yet? I assume it's cheaper to register a car in IN than in FL.

Reactions: 2
I pulled up the start and I had it wrong - he states AK is his Favorite park, he just never gets a chance to go due to the hours.
He has a ridiculous way of defending what he does. Hello? Weekends? He could even tag along with Jeff and his crew.

Claims he watches Jeff, but doesn't seem to actually watch and absorb much of anything Jeff does. Claimed the peacock was new, and he'd never seen it before (Jeff seeks out Alfred almost every sunday).
I think that's his Mom.
He met up with Lee Ann Sherbet after the Safari. Not sure, but it might be one of his moderators.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I pulled up the start and I had it wrong - he states AK is his Favorite park, he just never gets a chance to go due to the hours.
He has a ridiculous way of defending what he does. Hello? Weekends? He could even tag along with Jeff and his crew.

Claims he watches Jeff, but doesn't seem to actually watch and absorb much of anything Jeff does. Claimed the peacock was new, and he'd never seen it before (Jeff seeks out Alfred almost every sunday).

He met up with Lee Ann Sherbet after the Safari. Not sure, but it might be one of his moderators.
It is LeeAnn Scherbik.

• Haha
I just eyeballed the DadBuildz live stream and Steve has bought himself a pillow moms use to make breastfeeding their children easier.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Steve has a new friend to have tea with.
I saw the part where Jeff, his wife and kids and a bunch of other streamers were all dancing to the band La Calla taking their "zumba class" 🤣 .

Steve of course did not participate and got totally obnoxious after they were done yelling at the top of his lungs about 20 times over that La Calle was a horrible choice to put there in the evenings and it can't stay. That it won't bring in the crowds... blah blah blah.

What an idiot. He doesn't see that it's temporary, it goes with the Encanto show which is also temporary. It's amazing - people were having a ton of fun with it.

Once again Steve proves that if it's not something HE likes, then in his mind it's no good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I saw the part where Jeff, his wife and kids and a bunch of other streamers were all dancing to the band La Calla taking their "zumba class" 🤣 .

Steve of course did not participate and got totally obnoxious after they were done yelling at the top of his lungs about 20 times over that La Calle was a horrible choice to put there in the evenings and it can't stay. That it won't bring in the crowds... blah blah blah.

What an idiot. He doesn't see that it's temporary, it goes with the Encanto show which is also temporary. It's amazing - people were having a ton of fun with it.

Once again Steve proves that if it's not something HE likes, then in his mind it's no good.
He really lacks tact sometimes.

Has he trained himself to do the two-finger point because that's what CMs do?

Did anyone see what Steve has been doing in his bedroom? 🤣 No fear, it's not Rated X.

Watching Dadbuildz' stream from last night - they start off with Steve just doing his puzzles, but apparently his adhd has him into paint pouring now.
I've seen many videos on how to do this with resin, but it's messy. This guy sets up a huge bathtub sized tote with a couple of flimsy dowels on top to hold the canvas. He's begging for a huge mess. Sets my nerves off.

I can only imagine how much he wasted on all that paint, the tote, dowels, canvases... and his "art" looks like tit, but no one will tell him so.

ETA: just heard him say he's 6 years from 50... so he's 44.

Last edited:
Did anyone see what Steve has been doing in his bedroom? 🤣 No fear, it's not Rated X.

Watching Dadbuildz' stream from last night - they start off with Steve just doing his puzzles, but apparently his adhd has him into paint pouring now.
I've seen many videos on how to do this with resin, but it's messy. This guy sets up a huge bathtub sized tote with a couple of flimsy dowels on top to hold the canvas. He's begging for a huge mess. Sets my nerves off.
YES! SAME! When I was doing this years ago, it was in my basement because it was SO messy, no matter how careful I was. When I saw him doing it in the bedroom he rents in someone else's house I felt bad for the owners who were going to have to replace his flooring at some point. Guy, you have at least one storage unit, go do this tit there.

Paint pours can look beautiful, but it takes a lot of time, effort, practice, materials and creativity. Otherwise you've just spilled cheap paint on a Hobby Lobby canvas.

ETA: I think Dadbuildz seems like a really nice, genuine good guy.

YES! SAME! When I was doing this years ago, it was in my basement because it was SO messy, no matter how careful I was. When I saw him doing it in the bedroom he rents in someone else's house I felt bad for the owners who were going to have to replace his flooring at some point. Guy, you have at least one storage unit, go do this tit there.

Paint pours can look beautiful, but it takes a lot of time, effort, practice, materials and creativity. Otherwise you've just spilled cheap paint on a Hobby Lobby canvas.

ETA: I think Dadbuildz seems like a really nice, genuine good guy.
I was renting at the time resin pouring started up in popularity and knew better than to try it even on the patio outside.
Now days I'm in a house I'm co-owner of and even here with a ton of space and a garage begging for a new floor I won't do it.

Yes, I like Dadbuildz, I feel like he's one of us, just watching these streamers and getting a good chuckle out of them, lightens the mood.
Steve in particular is a clown - great for entertainment. I would never, ever want to depend on Steve for anything serious though. I think he'd ramp up the tension in the room.

Steve can come across as a tolerable guy doing his own stream and not getting too caught up in his chat. But he seems to really play up for attention and status when he's in conversations with the other streamers in that clique and their stans, both in his chat and on Dadbuildz stream. If you really want to test your resilience against obnoxious average white guys, check out the Wednesday night Dis 'n' That stream Steve does with two even more "look at me" types, just marinating in the sounds of their own voices.

I'm going to retract part of my like for DadBuildz (Chris).
I still like him, but he's slowly edging over to the greedy side of youtube by playing up the "hippopotamus" bit.
For those who aren't aware it became a little joke in the chat that they'd send Chris a hippo supersticker with a few bucks. Since that started Chris has been egging it on going as far as to clip out music for each donation and popping a Hippo up on every other thumbnail.

1718326794564.png