Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Given that he was pretty likable and mellow when he first started appearing on Cory's stream, I'm inclined to believe he was masking his personality so people would like him, then dropped the act when he felt he had enough popularity to do so.

He might have done the same with his fiance(s)... acted all nice until they agreed to marry him then dropped the act.

Reactions: 4

PoorKid

VIP Member
He's so proud of himself "I do the right thing" yet he has no empathy for whatever happened to the owner of all the stuff.
I thought the same thing. I can't stand it when people are profiting from someone else's hardships. And the crap he went through last night while I was watching, including the stuff he thought was going to make him a profit, was mind-boggling. What a shitload of work going through everything, filling up his landlord's trash with most of it, and then having to list it on Ebay or whatever. For what? A few extra hundred dollars?

Speaking of his landlord, I wonder how they feel about him dragging old storage unit junk into their house. Will Steve's rent for that little room cover the pest guy spraying the whole house once or twice for bedbugs?

Someone in chat asked about his parents moving to Florida. He said, his Mother was keen to
move, his Father not so much, but they were 'working' on him.
He stated, and obviously don't know if this is his idea or family thoughts, however, the idea is to buy a plot of land and build their own home. Meanwhile, they would live on the land in a trailer, can't remember exactly what he said. Also to have some sort of structure there, whereby he can store all his 'stuff' from his house in Indiana, as he's currently paying, and I'm sure he said this, even though I couldn't believe it $600 a month for his current storage unit.

Re. his current living situation. Does that room have a window, cos I don't think I've noticed one. I'm sure there must be aircon, right. It's just that I had a theory about why he sounds so manic at times. Maybe the fumes from the paint he uses, has 'addled' his brain! Obviously no clue if there are fumes, just thought I'd throw it out there.
Poor dad. Steve's mom is probably his enabler. Someone in last night's chat said his mom stated on Monday's stream that Steve was a hoarder. Last night he got a huge pile of worthless comic books in his haul and mentioned all the other comic books he had in storage back in Indiana, so I don't doubt his storage unit is large and costly. I've always considered storage units to be a very temporary thing - do people keep them forever? If you have to buy a plot of land to build your own personal one, it's time to see a therapist. I get the feeling that if he doesn't get his parents to execute his plans soon, he's going to have to move back in with them in Indiana. I don't think you side hustle storage units if your financials are good.

I think there's a window. His mania though is probably coming from some dopamine hit he gets from spending money on whatever - storage units, puzzles, Disney stuff, etc.

PoorKid

VIP Member
He got locked out of his Uhaul full of his storage unit shit and bombarded the sheriff's office with a dozen calls because it was the middle of the night and there weren't any locksmiths who would come out and help him. In the end, the sheriff gave him a ride back to his car. It watched it so no one else had to. :D

And he had no place to put all the junk in the Uhaul. He took it to a friend's garage (probably an ex-friend now) but his garage wasn't big enough. He had 4,400lbs of furniture that he threw away. :rolleyes:

So far, he's found 30 Barbie dolls - special ones, like the Bewitched one. Completely worth it, he says. And he thinks one of those paintings he got will sell for over $200. I hope it's the one with the frame he referred to as "exquisite" because it was all in leopard print. One box was full of rocks, but he thinks they were "special rocks" because they were wrapped in construction paper. I'm dying, y'all.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I totally forgot it was Grifting at the Prime Time night. Oops. That's time saved in my life.

Did he really expect a busy Disney World Theme park dining location to be able to seat that many people together? He essentially was asking for a private dining room. Not happening.

... Then, to insist you have a particular server and bitch & whine when you didn't is being rude and nasty to the one you got.

But that's Steve: always rude to those around him. Don't see how anyone can put up with him.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
They'd do well reviewing candy and cookies, but that's about it, and even then Jenna would eat 1/8th of a cookie and claim she's stuffed.
This could work - Jenna would eat the seafood (as long as it's not "too spicy"), Steve would eat... everything else, probably. And then they could share all the sweet treats.

I can't believe the entitlement and audacity of these streamers, demanding to be seated in a specific server's section. Ironically, Living in DIZ did this exact same thing at this exact same restaurant 2 nights ago! I was watching him (while trying to avoid Josh finishing his stupid 50 ride challenge), and literally changed the channel as soon as he requested a particular server. And they were only a party of 3 - Steve and his party of 14 should just be grateful to be seated near each other.

PoorKid

VIP Member
@Pookid, thank you for the recap.
I knew he'd dump all that crap on someone's house! He had been bugging Jeff forever to do it but it wasn't Jeff, I know Angie would have said "Hell NO!"

What is in his head that makes him think he can do this to his friends? Its a great way of driving them away.
Apparently Jeff let him store it in his garage for a week. Steve strikes me as the type of friend you'd give an inch and he'd take a mile, so this may not end happy for Jeff.

Now the lot of them are ripping apart Mexican food, like they've never gone any further than their own backyards. Oh wait...

• Wow

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Steve has a new friend to have tea with.
I saw the part where Jeff, his wife and kids and a bunch of other streamers were all dancing to the band La Calla taking their "zumba class" 🤣 .

Steve of course did not participate and got totally obnoxious after they were done yelling at the top of his lungs about 20 times over that La Calle was a horrible choice to put there in the evenings and it can't stay. That it won't bring in the crowds... blah blah blah.

What an idiot. He doesn't see that it's temporary, it goes with the Encanto show which is also temporary. It's amazing - people were having a ton of fun with it.

Once again Steve proves that if it's not something HE likes, then in his mind it's no good.

Last edited:

PoorKid

VIP Member
View attachment 2998892

Even his friends are making fun of him for doing this in a rented bedroom
I salute anyone at any skill level who is enjoying being creative. So no comment from me on any outcomes - doesn't matter if it's not to everyone's taste, as long as the person doing it finds it satisfying.

However, I will comment on the way he speaks about this technique with such authority and expertise given that he's just started doing pour painting a minute ago. I believe he also said he was going to varnish that painting in a few hours "before it dries" and that isn't going to end well, especially as he keeps saying how thick his white paint base was. It should only be finished after it's dried and cured, which takes one to two weeks.

Also, he lives in one room. What is he going to do with all these canvases when they're done? He's already got a storage unit full of puzzles and costumes and Disney crap, etc.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Imagine being on a first date with him and you order the fish tacos. You'd never agree to a second date.
Not after he'd go on and on the entire night about "not kissing that mouth until you brush".
I think the reason Steve's prior fiances left had to do with this side of his personality. He's just so out of touch with anyone but himself.

For the record, I don't eat fish or shellfish either, but I don't go on and on about it. I respect other people. I know what it's like to work hard, have just enough money to treat myself to one thing I haven't had in ages and then have someone shit all over it. It sucks.

PoorKid

VIP Member
It's almost like someone sitting next to you all night at Prime Time Cafe and shouting insults in your ear about how much pepper you've piled on your pot roast.

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
There was a point at the beginning of that dinner when one of the nieces asked if they were going to see Fantasmic. Steve said there probably wouldn't be time. Watching Fantasmic would have probably been far more enjoyable to the family. And I'm not sure why Steve thought his family would enjoy eating with 9 other complete strangers. I would hate that.
That was a little heartbreaking. They wanted to see the fireworks, and Steve was like “it’s just a stage show. Sorry.” He’s such an ass.

• Wow
  • Sad

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Laughing at DadBuildz' stream: Steve is on and noted that he F'd up.
He forgot to invite Donna to come meet his mom. Donna is her favorite streamer.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

YesNow

VIP Member
Ruhroh, trouble with pot roast night at 50's Prime Time. Steve is maaaaaaad.
Why not just eat with your family, Steve? He's got his mom, dad and 2 nieces in town. Instread he has Jeff and 8 other people coming along and is pissed because they aren't sitting together. How dumb. And, god forbid, they didn't put him with Cousin Jordan!!!

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I can't imagine Jeff's wife being okay with Steve storing anything at their house. She and Jeff are nice, but they're not idiots, although Jeff likes to play one. His wife would tell Steve to take his crap out of their house before he'd even set down the third box. 🤣

Littledollywotsit

So I just thought I would watch a little more of the Q&A when they were in line. I wasn't paying too much attn. at the time!

Someone asked if he was always a horde, and his Mother said yes, like his Father.
To his Mother, are you moving here, "Yes." Steve states his Father doesn't like change.
Then goes on to say, they've been discussing buying a plot of land, and living in a 'trailer.'
Someone in chat mentions something about that, and Steve corrects himself, and says he means a real enclosed house! He then goes on to say, he wants to build a 10×50 shed storage, and "build the house as we go." Then he said his parents would be able to use it for their stuff, presumably after he's done with it.

Someone in chat said it sounds like what Shep is doing, and that's when he laughed, and said, "I mean a real enclosed house, not a trailer."

That's the best I can do! I only have 1 device, so hard to keep going back and forth.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I pulled up the start and I had it wrong - he states AK is his Favorite park, he just never gets a chance to go due to the hours.
He has a ridiculous way of defending what he does. Hello? Weekends? He could even tag along with Jeff and his crew.

Claims he watches Jeff, but doesn't seem to actually watch and absorb much of anything Jeff does. Claimed the peacock was new, and he'd never seen it before (Jeff seeks out Alfred almost every sunday).
I think that's his Mom.
He met up with Lee Ann Sherbet after the Safari. Not sure, but it might be one of his moderators.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
According to Jeff (Dis our Dream) there's something about Steve ending up in the back of a police car recently.
Jeff said to watch Dadbuildz live tonight for the story, this might just be a way to drum up viewers for Chris.
Jeff mentioned that on his stream Thursday. Nobody in the chat seemed much interested, which kind of surprised me.

• Haha