Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorKid

VIP Member
I knew he liked black pepper, but didn't know he did that. Between this and his multitude of food aversions, Steve has some very odd eating habits. Makes me feel pretty good about mine LOL.
He and ResortTV1 Jenna should team up and do a food channel. Imagine the adventure.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
So why is Steve over at Animal Kingdom tonight? He admitted it's his least favorite park, he's getting the names wrong on all the places and animals. He's downright rude to the animals by calling them "thing" and "it".

He's with a woman, but I can't make out who she is and why she would bother spending time with this thing.

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
Given that he was pretty likable and mellow when he first started appearing on Cory's stream, I'm inclined to believe he was masking his personality so people would like him, then dropped the act when he felt he had enough popularity to do so.

He might have done the same with his fiance(s)... acted all nice until they agreed to marry him then dropped the act.
Maybe both fiancees found out at the last minute that he wanted to decorate their entire house with Disney crap. Then he moved to Florida and found a bunch of friends that also had houses stuffed with Disney crap. The validation made him over-confident.

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
I just eyeballed the DadBuildz live stream and Steve has bought himself a pillow moms use to make breastfeeding their children easier.

• Haha
  • Wow

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I think it's worthy of mentioning here (i.e. before I forget) that a month or so ago Steve was out walking from the MK to the Poly, but construction between the GF and Poly forced him out onto the roadway area where there were signs stating Walkway Closed (or something like that) on the walkway.

Steve proceeded to walk parallel to the walkway in the grass claiming that he wasn't breaking any rules since he wasn't on the walkway. Even his own mother was messaging him saying she raised him better than that.

• Wow
  • Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I noticed he's being unusually frugal tonight. Wouldn't pay $4.50 for a drink. Cried about wanting to go into Boma, but it's okay as his family will be down there soon and he'll be going with them.

It smells of Steve having found his thread here and getting that much needed slap in the face about being a fool with his money. Time will tell. Will he buy more pins, puzzles and legos this summer? How much is too much of a good thing? (pot roast and pepper)

Did he say he just recently got his drivers license last October?
He was having trouble moving his driver's license from Indiana down to Florida as he lost his birth certificate and his other identifying papers in the move.
To get a new Birth certificate he needed proof as to who he was, and he didn't have that 🥴 He never listened to the chat though - they kept telling him how to do it, his parents could ID him so he could get a replacement certificate. But y'know - Steve knows all and won't listen to anyone.

So what this means is all this time (2 years) he's been illegally driving on a license from Indiana:
As a new Florida resident, you must obtain a valid Florida driver license within 30 days of establishing residency to drive on Florida roads.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

PoorKid

VIP Member
He keeps saying his parents are planning on moving to Florida soon. I wonder if he's just riding it out in that one rented room until he can move in with his parents.

• Haha
  • Wow

PoorKid

VIP Member
he's constantly spending it on expensive forms of entertainment (golfing, movies every week, eating in Disney, purchases like a $30k DVC membership
And puzzles. So fucking many puzzles.

When Steve first started streaming and had no job he was a likable, humble guy. He hung out with Cory a lot. That's how I started watching him. Over time his true self started coming out and he'd fight Cory on so many subjects. Viewers were laughing at him, but he mistook it for laughing with him. His ego grew 1000x and so did his attitude. Now days no one can hold a conversation near the dude without him starting an argument.
^^this^^ Knows more than you do and will never hesitate to tell you that, especialy if you happen to be a woman.

Reactions: 5

YesNow

VIP Member
There was a point at the beginning of that dinner when one of the nieces asked if they were going to see Fantasmic. Steve said there probably wouldn't be time. Watching Fantasmic would have probably been far more enjoyable to the family. And I'm not sure why Steve thought his family would enjoy eating with 9 other complete strangers. I would hate that.

• Sad
  • Wow

Littledollywotsit

Long time no 'tattle.'
Firstly I agree with everything that’s been written so far.

One thing I don't think has been mentioned, is the conversation while waiting to ride ASS.
Someone in chat asked about his parents moving to Florida. He said, his Mother was keen to
move, his Father not so much, but they were 'working' on him.
He stated, and obviously don't know if this is his idea or family thoughts, however, the idea is to buy a plot of land and build their own home. Meanwhile, they would live on the land in a trailer, can't remember exactly what he said. Also to have some sort of structure there, whereby he can store all his 'stuff' from his house in Indiana, as he's currently paying, and I'm sure he said this, even though I couldn't believe it $600 a month for his current storage unit.

Re. his current living situation. Does that room have a window, cos I don't think I've noticed one. I'm sure there must be aircon, right. It's just that I had a theory about why he sounds so manic at times. Maybe the fumes from the paint he uses, has 'addled' his brain! Obviously no clue if there are fumes, just thought I'd throw it out there.

Anyway, it's been good to 'tattle,' but hard to type with all the ads. obstructing me.

YesNow

VIP Member
Holy crap, the Meyers have a disabled son (teenager) and they invited this jerk into their home during a pandemic, putting their son at risk?
I'm pretty sure their young adult daughter still lives with them. Imagine getting out of the shower and running into Steve's World. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

BLOG1973

So why is Steve over at Animal Kingdom tonight? He admitted it's his least favorite park, he's getting the names wrong on all the places and animals. He's downright rude to the animals by calling them "thing" and "it".

He's with a woman, but I can't make out who she is and why she would bother spending time with this thing.
I think that's his Mom.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
And thus we begin Steve's Tattle Life: Welcome All to this happy place.

didn't Steve move to Orlando without a job lined up?
(your answer is highlighted)

INTRO to STEVE -

Steve is a 40-something year old dude who acts like a grumpy 80 year old who just had his petunias run over by the neighborhood kids on bikes. Grump^infinity and beyond. He complains about everything.

Lived in Indiana, broke up with his fiance, brags about how he basically quit his job and moved to FL overnight, no plan - just "living under a bridge" or living out of his car. Keep in mind this guy is huge. He's like 6'4" with a belly and broad shoulders. You'd think he'd have had some kind of plan.

Meyer's and the Mouse took pity on him in and has been renting a spare room to him for years now, since before the pandemic in 2020.
Keeps saying "When I get a house" but makes no gains toward saving up for one as he's constantly spending it on expensive forms of entertainment (golfing, movies every week, eating in Disney, purchases like a $30k DVC membership.)

He cannot stand the texture of food that isn't something your average 4 old would like. Seafood in particular, but the list of things is too long.

When Steve first started streaming and had no job he was a likable, humble guy. He hung out with Cory a lot. That's how I started watching him. Over time his true self started coming out and he'd fight Cory on so many subjects. Viewers were laughing at him, but he mistook it for laughing with him. His ego grew 1000x and so did his attitude. Now days no one can hold a conversation near the dude without him starting an argument.

Last edited:

PoorKid

VIP Member
I'd love to know what Jordan's tip was from Steve. I'm guessing just some basic 18% because Steve told all his stans to give Jordan a compliment in the Disney app :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Given that he was pretty likable and mellow when he first started appearing on Cory's stream, I'm inclined to believe he was masking his personality so people would like him, then dropped the act when he felt he had enough popularity to do so.

He might have done the same with his fiance(s)... acted all nice until they agreed to marry him then dropped the act.

Reactions: 4