Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
That was a little heartbreaking. They wanted to see the fireworks, and Steve was like “it’s just a stage show. Sorry.” He’s such an ass.
Wow. Fantasmic has been proclaimed as the top night time experience in DHS for years and it hits the top 5 things to see when in WDW.
So arrogant that he thinks seeing him shove pepper-covered pot roast down his gullet is more important than seeing a wonderful show with a fire breathing dragon, water screens, fireworks, Mickey, Mickey and more Mickey.

Reactions: 1

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Wait, Steve just unscrewed the pepper shaker and dumps a load of pepper on his food? Is this his thing?
I knew he liked black pepper, but didn't know he did that. Between this and his multitude of food aversions, Steve has some very odd eating habits. Makes me feel pretty good about mine (allergy reasons).

Reactions: 1

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
YES! SAME! When I was doing this years ago, it was in my basement because it was SO messy, no matter how careful I was. When I saw him doing it in the bedroom he rents in someone else's house I felt bad for the owners who were going to have to replace his flooring at some point. Guy, you have at least one storage unit, go do this shit there.

Paint pours can look beautiful, but it takes a lot of time, effort, practice, materials and creativity. Otherwise you've just spilled cheap paint on a Hobby Lobby canvas.

ETA: I think Dadbuildz seems like a really nice, genuine good guy.
I was renting at the time resin pouring started up in popularity and knew better than to try it even on the patio outside.
Now days I'm in a house I'm co-owner of and even here with a ton of space and a garage begging for a new floor I won't do it.

Yes, I like Dadbuildz, I feel like he's one of us, just watching these streamers and getting a good chuckle out of them, lightens the mood.
Steve in particular is a clown - great for entertainment. I would never, ever want to depend on Steve for anything serious though. I think he'd ramp up the tension in the room.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
@Pookid, thank you for the recap.
I knew he'd dump all that crap on someone's house! He had been bugging Jeff forever to do it but it wasn't Jeff, I know Angie would have said "Hell NO!"

What is in his head that makes him think he can do this to his friends? Its a great way of driving them away.

Last edited:

YesNow

VIP Member
I'm sure Cousin Jordan isn't being entertaining enough for Steve tonight, but he's kind of busy.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Jeff mentioned that on his stream Thursday. Nobody in the chat seemed much interested, which kind of surprised me.
I wonder if I had the old stream up. I'm behind on so much that autoplay just pulls up the old stuff I missed.
So much for Steve being the big popular guy he's claimed (and then immediately retracted) to be.

PoorKid

VIP Member
Steve can come across as a tolerable guy doing his own stream and not getting too caught up in his chat. But he seems to really play up for attention and status when he's in conversations with the other streamers in that clique and their stans, both in his chat and on Dadbuildz stream. If you really want to test your resilience against obnoxious average white guys, check out the Wednesday night Dis 'n' That stream Steve does with two even more "look at me" types, just marinating in the sounds of their own voices.

Littledollywotsit

O
I've noticed Chris seems to be getting a little annoyed with it. Steve needs to start hosting his own streams if he wants to continue being the main character in his life. And didn't he and Jeff do some sort of baby food tasting schtick a while ago that he keeps promising will be posted soon on his own channel? Like, for months?
Oh. Do not get me started on the 'promised' dares/challenges!

When he created his website, he was inviting people to sign up, and submit dares, later changed to challenges, for some reason, also Q&A's for a vlog, and also stated there would be giveaways, however I can't remember how often this would occur.

So far, there has been one 'chat challenge,' which apparently his Mother suggested, eating pet food, which I did not bother to watch.
This baby food 'challenge' according to what he told Jeff, on one of Chris's streams, should have been uploaded 2 weeks ago I think. Mark my words, it will never see 'the light of day.'
I feel Jeff is quite annoyed by it not happening. Steve invites himself to Jeff's house to do it together, and then nada. I could see the frustration on Jeff's face, when Chris brought it up!

And BTW there has only been one giveaway. Lucky person!
He's "All mouth and trousers."