Steve's family vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think S + R would get bored being at home all the time too! My kids have been out every single day of this half term, they have loved being outside with the nice weather. He only looks forward to weekends and half term, so he can do even less!

Reactions: 2
You would think S + R would get bored being at home all the time too! My kids have been out every single day of this half term, they have loved being outside with the nice weather. He only looks forward to weekends and half term, so he can do even less!
Especially when we’ve all essentially been locked up for 1+ year, you’d think they’d want to go somewhere new now there is a chance to. It’s like going in the garden is their idea of the ‘outside’

Reactions: 1
He mentioned the pot noodle situation. Called me a weirdo because I took it out of context. Saying I don’t need to watch.

• Haha
He is calling people weirdo's just because someone called him out on his behaviour towards his own son. Then sits there and blames Liam because he ate 3 pot noodles in 24 hours. Maybe if he actually made Liam some lunch he wouldn't eat so many pot noodles? At the end of the day if you have an unlimited supply of pot noodles of course he is going to eat them, there seems to be some kind of free for all when it comes to snacks and treats in that house!

There doesn't seem to be any structure in terms of meal times. If there were specific times for meals maybe the children would not snack so much because they would know when meal times were. Sometimes they end up having dinner at 4pm in the afternoon, in that situation when does breakfast and lunch fit in? I know Steve often skips meals but children need to eat throughout the day, it's important and it's healthy.

On another note poor Chloe's face looks so burnt!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
His response to the pot noodle situation was his typical usual rude tone. People can only comment on what they see. It’s not the viewers fault we don’t know the context behind it. His response doesn’t make the situation any better though, it’s just proved lack of parenting. He’s let Liam have 3 pot noodles in 24hrs. Why not say ”no” to him? Why not make him/help him make something else? This isn’t Liam’s fault. He’s eating the food they’re supplying with no boundaries.

It was good to see them out doing something finally. Nice seeing the kids playing on the beach and on rides.

Reactions: 5
Yet again moaning about a comment. Is he really that sensitive?

No one on here ever says anything actually nasty about them, this thread is always full of genuine concerns. If he thinks that what we say is bad he should hear what people say about other Youtubers!

I'm glad they went to the beach, it looked like they had a lot of fun! Although Lacey did seem worried to begin with, she seemed to be a bit better towards the end of the vlog. It would be nice if they started doing that kind of thing more often even if they just take a picnic next time and play on the beach. It's a shame they don't do anything like swimming, I bet the kids would love that!

He kept saying the kids don’t enjoy the rides. It’s a shame they do they are kids. If they took Lacey out everyday it’ll give her a good confidence boost. Shame they went at 4pm should have made a day of it

Reactions: 3
His attitude stunts right now. The comments aren’t bad just people saying their opinions. They needs to start making proper meals of the kids, they look frail and desperate for some nutrient.

Reactions: 4
People just want better for a family and children who they are watching grow up. It’s sad as a parent, or even if not one, to watch and see kids being let down, not given a routine, not educated properly, not being feed well and so on and on. If his watchers see those comments as trolls or negative, they should have a word with themselves.

I think the reason why the trip was so short was because Steve was panicking/worried about crowds etc.

They said they weren’t going to Skegness coz they r saving for their holiday...next clip they’ve got a take away for tea...next day go to b n m and spent £100 on a gazebo and then they went to skeg and spent a bit I imagine..don’t make sense

Reactions: 6
They said they weren’t going to Skegness coz they r saving for their holiday...next clip they’ve got a take away for tea...next day go to b n m and spent £100 on a gazebo and then they went to skeg and spent a bit I imagine..don’t make sense
Were local like you and there’s so many things to do that don’t cost anything. We often go to the beach and take a picnic, beach toys etc and a cool box of drinks and spend many hours there. After all apparently his kids don’t like rides so not like they have to spend money on the fairground 🤷‍♀️ Everything is just an excuse with them.

also I think it’s clear he doesn’t know about tattle because his reaction to the very very mild comments on YouTube is SO extreme that I think if he saw the thread on here he wouldn’t be able to take the (constructive) criticism!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve been watching back some old vlogs and wow they definitely did way more back in the early days.

I know Steve struggles with his mental health , but the lack of passion with anything is sad to see and he wishes the days away with constant clock watching.

You can see the effect he has on the kids. They often seem quite down which is really sad

Were local like you and there’s so many things to do that don’t cost anything. We often go to the beach and take a picnic, beach toys etc and a cool box of drinks and spend many hours there. After all apparently his kids don’t like rides so not like they have to spend money on the fairground 🤷‍♀️ Everything is just an excuse with them.

also I think it’s clear he doesn’t know about tattle because his reaction to the very very mild comments on YouTube is SO extreme that I think if he saw the thread on here he wouldn’t be able to take the (constructive) criticism!

When they were in Skeg, he said the kids don't like rides... but then they were given some tokens and suddenly they are on the rides...so do they like rides or not ? ( is he just saying that coz he couldn't afford to buy tokens)

Also his anxiety he needs to shut up about it infront of the kids because there is no wonder they are like they are, with him how he is ! in the car with Liam.... saying I have anxiety I don't like shops and hairdressers , it gives me anxiety.. well bloody hell, you go in enough shops a week for that to be bullshit !!!

When they were in Skeg, he said the kids don't like rides... but then they were given some tokens and suddenly they are on the rides...so do they like rides or not ? ( is he just saying that coz he couldn't afford to buy tokens)

Also his anxiety he needs to shut up about it infront of the kids because there is no wonder they are like they are, with him how he is ! in the car with Liam.... saying I have anxiety I don't like shops and hairdressers , it gives me anxiety.. well bloody hell, you go in enough shops a week for that to be bullshit !!!
haha that’s so true!!! What’s he on about. He’s always in shops!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.