Steve's family vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was really nice seeing them spend some time with the crew and the children did seem to really enjoy spending time in the hot tub.

I do agree with everyone about the lack of authority and respect. The children do not respect their parents at all and I do feel for Steve and Rachel in regards to that. However they have allowed there behaviour to get to that point, so I don't really know what they expect. Rachel works so hard in order to support her family and you really can see how much Steve loves his children but they just walk all over them.

Watching Chloe run into the kitchen and get a packet of crisps at 10.40pm was a joke! Why would Steve stand there and allow her to do that? Is he going to go in there and make sure she has brushed her teeth after eating them? I doubt it very much. I don't think they actually realise how harmful it is not giving her a decent bedtime routine and making sure she gets the right amount of sleep. There are so many things linked to lack of sleep, it really isn't fair on her or anyone else she is keeping awake.

Koobcam: I never thought of that before but your right! It must really be affecting Lacey having to share a room with Chloe. I never thought about Lacey getting into their bed as a way of settling down because of the disruption from Chloe.

Reactions: 4
Shame they don’t go to the seaside anymore. Don’t know who’s worse Liam or Lacey with the coats they must have been sweating. Wish he would film the q&a

Reactions: 1
I don't think they've had much option in the past year. We're only starting to come out of lockdown now.
What was their excuse before lockdown? They never ever leave the house except for shops. They might have a random day at the seaside once a year. I don’t think they have left the house this half term apart from shops and to go to Vals. It’s actually concerning how his social anxiety is affecting the kids lives. In my opinion!

Reactions: 2
I think they spend so much money and time in shops that I don’t think they have much left over from outside things. They are definitely a material family over experiencing things family. Which is a little strange as Steve always mentions his anxiety is worse in shops. It’s half term, the sun is shining. At least go for a walk or something

Reactions: 3
There lives were no different in lockdown or out of lockdown.

The daily routine consists of:

Rachel going to work.
The kids sitting there on their devices.
Steve taking the kids to school.
Steve, Rachel and Lacey going to the shop.
Lacey doing about 10 minutes of home school work that she already knows.
Steve moaning and counting down the days until the weekend.
Dropping Rachel off at work.
Picking up the kids.
The kids moaning about how much they hate school.
Kids playing on devices.
Steve cooking about 3 separate meals because no one will eat the same thing.
Kids playing on devices.
Chloe gets taken to her room to watch her T.V and tablet with the light on and usually drinking a hot chocolate and eating a snack.
Then the rest of them go to bed but no one goes to sleep until the early hours of the morning.
Lets not forget the midnight snacks!

Another perfect example today that the kids don’t listen to the parents. Sophie and Chloe where sitting eating pot noodles in the living room and Steve said to them that Rache had already told them not to eat in there, but did Steve or Rache do anything about? No! 🤯 The kids literally just do as they please and get away with it. If Steve knew Rache had told them not to eat in there, why did he not actually tell them to take it to the kitchen? Rather than just pass comment on it.

Steves sunburn is shocking. So irresponsible and dangerous. I hope they’re at least keeping the kids safe and using sun cream. It’s really not good at all to be getting so badly burnt like that. Also, if it’s hot enough for Steve to get burnt like that, they absolutely need to be telling Lacey to take that coat off especially when sitting outside.

Reactions: 5
Another perfect example today that the kids don’t listen to the parents. Sophie and Chloe where sitting eating pot noodles in the living room and Steve said to them that Rache had already told them not to eat in there, but did Steve or Rache do anything about? No! 🤯 The kids literally just do as they please and get away with it. If Steve knew Rache had told them not to eat in there, why did he not actually tell them to take it to the kitchen? Rather than just pass comment on it.

Steves sunburn is shocking. So irresponsible and dangerous. I hope they’re at least keeping the kids safe and using sun cream. It’s really not good at all to be getting so badly burnt like that. Also, if it’s hot enough for Steve to get burnt like that, they absolutely need to be telling Lacey to take that coat off especially when sitting outside.
I always get the feeling that Rachel is the stricter parent, however Steve just doesn't seem to support her. There raising rude and disrespectful children and it isn't the children's fault it's there's for not putting in place boundaries and teaching the children how they should and shouldn't behave.

I was shocked at the sunburn as well. I know that they said they kept putting on sun cream but Chloe's face and arms looked burned when she was sitting on the carpet eating her pot noodle.

I find the amount of cooking they do really weird. The video a couple of days ago Rachel cooked a tuna pasta dish which Steve said they would all be picking at, then they were making Chloe hot dogs, then they ended the day by cooking the children pizza and chips! Why didn't they just have the tuna pasta for dinner and make Lacey and Chloe some cheesy pasta? I would have been so much easier, they really don't help themselves.

Didn’t Steve say they’d all got a bit burnt? Sorry but 50 factor sunscreen doesn’t let the sun in! I’m as fair as anything snd use my daughters sun cream and the sun never gets to me. I doubt they bother snd they say things about applying sun cream to avoid negative comments. Either that or they use the lowest factor ever!

Didn’t Steve say they’d all got a bit burnt? Sorry but 50 factor sunscreen doesn’t let the sun in! I’m as fair as anything snd use my daughters sun cream and the sun never gets to me. I doubt they bother snd they say things about applying sun cream to avoid negative comments. Either that or they use the lowest factor ever!
It could have been the type of sun cream they used. I got burnt two days ago wearing factor 50 whilst wearing a hat and was only outside for 15 minutes walking my dog! I did use a different brand though and I do have a sun allergy. I normally use Eucerin but I tried Bondis Sands sun cream which has left me with some pretty bad burns.

The thing is they were in and out of the hot tub all day long so perhaps they didn't use a waterproof sun cream or they just didn't apply it enough, or like you said it was a low factor. They should not of even let the kids in there during the hottest parts of the day! I would be very interested to see what cream they are actually using.

Those children have got a lot of sunburns throughout there time on YouTube. It really isn't good enough, they are putting them at risk of developing skin cancer.

So Liam got shamed for eating a pot noodle and told he should have “made better choices” but then Steve goes on to have a pot noodle and Lacey does too! I bet he didn’t tell Lacey to make better choices. He’s making such a big issue of Liam’s weight, it’s a shame. If Steve has concerns, don’t go on about it to Liam, buy better food for him to “make better choices” and lead by example too. And also get him, and everyone, out of the house for a few hours.

Reactions: 7
So Liam got shamed for eating a pot noodle and told he should have “made better choices” but then Steve goes on to have a pot noodle and Lacey does too! I bet he didn’t tell Lacey to make better choices. He’s making such a big issue of Liam’s weight, it’s a shame. If Steve has concerns, don’t go on about it to Liam, buy better food for him to “make better choices” and lead by example too. And also get him, and everyone, out of the house for a few hours.
Poor Liam. I really don’t think Steve realises what he’s doing/saying could be making Liam feel quite bad about himself, when clearly something has gone on at school that’s made him already feel quite down and became quiet. I totally get a family joke or jab, but not when it’s constant and hypocritical.

Reactions: 5
What is Steve doing to his poor son. Talking to him about making better food choices on camera for everyone to see, it just really sad. You can't expect an 11 year old to be responsible for their diet when there is an unlimited amount of junk food in the house.

Why is it okay for Steve, Lacey and Chloe to have a pot noodle but not Liam? Just because the girls are slim it does not man they are healthy. Out of all of the children I would say Liam is the healthiest. Yes he eats junk but so do all of the other children. He is the only one that will eat every meal they put in front of him. If he wants to worry about anyone eating a pot noodle it should be Lacey and Chloe as they seem to live on a diet of mostly pizza, chips, chicken and egg sandwiches.

They can't eat the junk if they don't buy it!

Reactions: 8
What is Steve doing to his poor son. Talking to him about making better food choices on camera for everyone to see, it just really sad. You can't expect an 11 year old to be responsible for their diet when there is an unlimited amount of junk food in the house.

Why is it okay for Steve, Lacey and Chloe to have a pot noodle but not Liam? Just because the girls are slim it does not man they are healthy. Out of all of the children I would say Liam is the healthiest. Yes he eats junk but so do all of the other children. He is the only one that will eat every meal they put in front of him. If he wants to worry about anyone eating a pot noodle it should be Lacey and Chloe as they seem to live on a diet of mostly pizza, chips, chicken and egg sandwiches.

They can't eat the junk if they don't buy it!
I just came here to say this!
You're totally right.
I cant believe he was tutting about Liam and said he should make better choices, yet in the next frame hes eating one himself as are the other children? Why shame your child like that it's so cruel. Also if they as the parents buy them, often feed them to the kids as a meal, of course they are going to choose to eat them! If you want the kids to make better choices, then show them that's what you are going to do too, set an example! I honestly cant believe that.
I don't understand why hes filming Sophie when she clearly doesn't want to be filmed, she looks embarrassed.

I just came here to say this!
You're totally right.
I cant believe he was tutting about Liam and said he should make better choices, yet in the next frame hes eating one himself as are the other children? Why shame your child like that it's so cruel. Also if they as the parents buy them, often feed them to the kids as a meal, of course they are going to choose to eat them! If you want the kids to make better choices, then show them that's what you are going to do too, set an example! I honestly cant believe that.
I don't understand why hes filming Sophie when she clearly doesn't want to be filmed, she looks embarrassed.
The thing that annoys me the most is that he only ever moans about Liam when the other children eat the same thing! Although he was having a little moan at Sophie as well for not eating the fish pie. Lacey had a different meal and didn't even try the pie yet the other children were expected to eat it. It just isn't fair, I don't understand why he is singled out so much.

I got the impression the Rose didn't want to be filmed either!

How can a Liam ‘make better choices’ when they don’t ever provide those better choices? All they buy is crap. I imagine if he tried, he’d be picked on for that too. I’m sorry but they are terrible parents. There’s no other way of saying it.

Reactions: 6
How can a Liam ‘make better choices’ when they don’t ever provide those better choices? All they buy is crap. I imagine if he tried, he’d be picked on for that too. I’m sorry but they are terrible parents. There’s no other way of saying it.
I agree, its the parents responsibility to feed their kids! Why don't they cook home made meals, lots of veg, tates etc... instead they feed them on fast convenient food which is full of sugar, salt and whatever else..... an hour later they are Hungary. Give them substantial food that will actually fill them up. Poor Liam, Lacey is fussy as f**k and eats pizza and eggs thats it !!! I like this family but they are annoying me more and more. Thing is, they film everyday showing all this crap food, are they not embarrassed all we see the kids eating is tit out the freezer !

Reactions: 6
They are making out like there children are much fussier than they really are.

Liam will eat everything, Sophie eats most things and Chloe used to eat a little portion of the main family meal but at the moment only seems to eat what Lacey is eating. Which is probably because she is copying her and would rather have pizza over a proper dinner! They don't need to cook different meals every night they could easily adapt or slightly change the dinners they have in order to suit everyone's tastes. They should also make everyone try the food instead of just giving in and cooking something different.

It's not like the kids are refusing to eat healthy meals, they eat them when they are cooked!

The problem with junk food is, it doesn't fill you up so I am not surprised that all everyone seems to do is snack!

Wonder what the plans was that got cancelled

I commented about liams weight he said “wow your a moan”

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.