Steve's family vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she actually made the " crispy cakes" last week because he said they were going to do it again this week and he said maybe you could do it this week!!! she she stood there and watched him melt choc and then add some cornflakes, she didn't even do it herself, absolutely shocking.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can also sense tension from Sophie and Liam towards Lacey. After Liam left the kitchen after being pushed Lacey made a comment on Sophie’s hair and Sophie sounded really annoyed about what Lacey had said. I think they deep down are resenting her for being homeschooled. Plus they let Lacey get away with bad behaviour, I don’t want to sound insensitive as I’m not an autism expert but it seems like she’s never told “don’t do that”.

I am more of a lurker here, but I haven’t seen anyone mention it, I have a feeling Bill is really ill. It looks to me that he may have heart failure, with his breathing and now his swelling in his ankles, those are tell tail signs. I feel for them if that’s the case!

• Sad
I am more of a lurker here, but I haven’t seen anyone mention it, I have a feeling Bill is really ill. It looks to me that he may have heart failure, with his breathing and now his swelling in his ankles, those are tell tail signs. I feel for them if that’s the case!
Oh my goodness if that’s true I hope he recovers soon as heart failure is treatable right?

Oh my goodness if that’s true I hope he recovers soon as heart failure is treatable right?
i don’t think it’s curable but depending on how far gone you are so to speak, you can take measures to prolong your life.
I’m not a dr so I’m not 100% that’s what’s wrong with Bill but the symptoms are similar.
I noticed in one of the vlogs where Bill was looking after the kids, Val told the kids to be nice to him as he was poorly.

Reactions: 1
Bill has always been breathless due to his COPD, maybe that has deteriorated!

Keeping Liam off cos he had diarrhoea! More like he couldn’t be bothered with the numerous school runs and it was easier. As if you’d let you diarrhoea child in the hot tub with the other kids.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't put my child to school if they had diarrhoea either, but i'd also not let them in a hot tub.

COPD isn't good, it can lead to lung cancer and heart complications, as in my Dad's case. I think if it was the former they would've been more upset. I do hope it's nothing like that.

Really hope Bill is okay :( must admit I’ve been too busy to watch any of the vlogs over the past few weeks which hasn’t happened since I started watching them 7 years ago

• Sad
I wouldn't put my child to school if they had diarrhoea either, but i'd also not let them in a hot tub.

COPD isn't good, it can lead to lung cancer and heart complications, as in my Dad's case. I think if it was the former they would've been more upset. I do hope it's nothing like that.
I didn’t mean to send him to school with diarrhoea, I meant I didn’t believe he had diarrhoea. Sorry I probably didn’t word it correctly. Obviously I wouldn’t send a child to school like that but I feel it was a lie and an excuse to skip liams school run or perhaps Liam said he had it when he doesn’t cos of the Lacey homeschool situation!

Annoys me how all her does is heart the comments. It’s so rude how he doesn’t reply. It’s always the same people ignored everyday

• Heart
Liam regularly seems to have diarorhea. Probably his crap diet and unlimited junk food. I don’t think it’s very nice Steve sharing how often Liam is going to the toilet though. Give him some privacy.

Reactions: 4
I can see Liam becoming home schooled very soon. Using every excuse under the sun for him to be off. It’s nearly the summer holidays school will be fun right now especially since it’s his last year there.

They don’t have very much common sense as a family so Liam could’ve very well had an upset stomach and been allowed to go in the hot tub😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.