Steve's family vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said around the start of half term or maybe just before half term, that they where going to get out for a walk with the kids and the dogs to the woods and things like that, so no idea why that didn’t go ahead. It’s no wonder the kids fight and whinge, they’re stuck in the house all day. Probably bored. They don’t have to be out spending money on expensive day trips, lots they can do for free/low cost.

Reactions: 3
They mentioned going to the seaside I assume thats what they meant, they haven't even took the dogs for a walk let alone drive 50 mins to the local beach x

Reactions: 2
Someone has commented " why don't you take the kids for a day out" and 6 ppl have liked it !

Also why is he using his phone to vlog when Rach bought him a camera for around £350 at xmas

Reactions: 3
So many people are telling them to take the kids out for the day, it's really funny!

Someone also mentioned Milo's breathing and said they would take him to the vets like that!

They did nothing they said they would do! Watching all of the kids and Milo play in the tiny garden was just strange, I thought they had local parks they could go to.

Last edited:
So many people are telling them to take the kids out for the day, it's really funny!

Someone also mentioned Milo's breathing and said they would take him to the vets like that!

They did nothing they said they would do! Watching all of the kids and Milo play in the tiny garden was just strange, I thought they had local parks they could go to.

There is a lot of parks in the area, nature reserves etc

I have a feeling he will say in the next vlog something like “I’ve saw your comments and agree with you but this is our life our decisions” etc etc. Basically refute the fact that he has willingly and wanted to share his life with the internet, he is definitely getting some sort of income via AdSense/YouTube adverts, so really we are helping them get by etc.

I certainly wouldn’t say the comments have ever been trolling at least recently, I know there was one a while back that was quite nasty about Sophie dating Tiny over their age gap (they’re both kids for crying out loud so I’m not sure why that person got that upset over it but that’s their opinion I guess.)

It seems to me like the genuine criticism gets shut down when really all we are trying to do is help them.

Edit: Just had a thought, how come Scruff has always been a healthy weight but Milo hasn’t? Surely if they’re both being fed the same they’d both have similar weights? Maybe they give Milo more treats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have a feeling he will say in the next vlog something like “I’ve saw your comments and agree with you but this is our life our decisions” etc etc. Basically refute the fact that he has willingly and wanted to share his life with the internet, he is definitely getting some sort of income via AdSense/YouTube adverts, so really we are helping them get by etc.

I certainly wouldn’t say the comments have ever been trolling at least recently, I know there was one a while back that was quite nasty about Sophie dating Tiny over their age gap (they’re both kids for crying out loud so I’m not sure why that person got that upset over it but that’s their opinion I guess.)

It seems to me like the genuine criticism gets shut down when really all we are trying to do is help them.

Edit: Just had a thought, how come Scruff has always been a healthy weight but Milo hasn’t? Surely if they’re both being fed the same they’d both have similar weights? Maybe they give Milo more treats.
Every time anyone comments anything on their videos even if it's coming from a place of concern his viewers attack them every time and Steve seems to encourage it.

I think they have said before that Scruff doesn't eat as much or eats his food slowly so they have to put it up to stop Milo eating it.

That’s one thing that really annoys me about Steve, he gets asked perfectly nice, reasonable questions in the comments but he very rarely answers anyone, he just “hearts” the comments. But when he takes offence to something, then he’ll reply with quite a rude tone. Considering he’s not exactly inundated with comments and questions, I find it quite bad form to have such little engagement with the people who are supporting you. He usually always replies to Webley’s comments and comments he takes as negative.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
here it is
What an absolute dick head. Can’t take any criticism. Like Laura said they live on the edge of the countryside. They can walk to various fun free things to do. I just can’t understand it. It’s so sad for the kids... half term and they haven’t left the fkin house!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What an absolute dick head. Can’t take any criticism. Like Laura said they live on the edge of the countryside. They can walk to various fun free things to do. I just can’t understand it. It’s so sad for the kids... half term and they haven’t left the fkin house!!
That take being lazy to the next level.

They say they had all sorts planned but it went to crap. So say it’s Tiny cancelling. Why can’t they still do stuff? I don’t get it. If it was a money issue - we live nearby and there’s so much free stuff to do locally like splash 💦 parks etc. Why do they all have to stay in the house if it’s Steve’s anxiety. I swear those kids are gonna have Vitamin deficiencies I would bet my life on it! Combo of poor diet and not leaving the house. It’s lazy parenting. I can’t believe they haven’t even took them to a park it’s so sad! A part of me wonders if they are in some sort of trouble 🤔

I just can't get my head around the fact that they don't leave the house.

Their children are growing up in front of their eyes and they are missing out on so many family moments and adventures.

They don't do anything that most families with young children do. They don't go to the park, go to the woods, have picnics, go on dog walks, ride bikes/scooters/roller skates and they don't play with any type of outdoor equipment like tennis or football and there just the free ones!

I have never known them to go to any museums, play centres or public swimming pools

The children don't seem to have any interest in after school clubs although if given the choice I wouldn't be surprised if Chloe wanted to do one!

They literally don't leave the house unless it involves going to the shop.

Poor Chloe has missed out on a lot. The definitely did more activities with the older 3 when they where younger. They also had better meals and better routines as well. Chloe would love to go to a park or a walk in the woods, she always seems to enjoy being so active and playing outside. It’s a shame they don’t go anywhere. She‘d burn off so much energy and possibly sleep better too. It’s such a normal, free activity you’d do with young kids and she’s rarely been.

Reactions: 6
It’s ever since they moved to the new house they became lazy. It’s such a shame for the poor kids. When I was Sophie’s age I would go shopping with my friends or go to parties she doesn’t. The younger 3 should be going to parks, walks, museums, play dates with pals. All they do is stay at home must be so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.