Steve's family vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never wished bad on this family or given them any intentional hate. I’d genuinely be so upset if something bad happened or found out something bad was going on in the background. I’ve seen online hate and trolling and it’s scary and disgusting. Some of the things people wish on people not to mention those who try to find out exact addresses etc it’s really really scary.

Reactions: 6
The amount of hate you all give this family I'm surprised you all care so much all of a sudden. Disgusting behaviour from supposedly grown adults. You are all the epitome of bullies... I bet you all spout the "be kind" slogan yet sit behind your little screens hating on people just trying to do their god damn best! You all need a better hobby! Your actions, behaviour and derogatory words are adding to this family's problems in regards to mental health and well being and you should be ashamed. They don't need your pity. They need you to be kind and supportive human beings and actually realise we are not all perfect.
They don’t read here so why would our words effect them? We are just saying how we feel and this thread isn’t bad at all. You have an account and like posts on other threads so maybe you need to think before you go on a mad one

Reactions: 4
He gets up before the kids because Rachel gets up early for work. He then sits on his arse, don't know why he don't just stay in bed. He does the ironing once a week and does the kids lunches the night before. The lunches aren't healthy either.

Have you seen his mums comment in the comment section - Saying they will need him esp over the next few months, I hope bill and val are ok and no bad health news.

Valerie Shores
52 minutes ago
I would like to say, I am so proud to call this bloke my son, the time and energy he puts into these kids is amazing, so much patience, much more than I have. And I know we will need lots of support in the next few months,and he will be there for us. Him and Rache have been so good to us during the Covid pandemic,especially with Bill being on the extremely vunerable list.They have been running here and there to make sure we stay safe. Would just like to say thank you to you both. Love you all more than you know xxxxxx

mapleLIFE
29 minutes ago
I forgot the other dogs name. But the dog is getting chubby LOL.

#FuzzCone 80
1 hour ago
Lacey will she go to college when she's older she will need to do some community life skills how to do stuff buy proper teacher who can teach her how to work stuff and live independently

Hide 2 replies

Henry Andrews
Henry Andrews
1 hour ago
I think Steve is doing an incredible job teaching Lacey. He's focusing on her weaker subjects so she actually learns them, not just that but she's actually being taught useful LIFE SKILLS. I think maybe people should worry about themselves and let Steve and Rach worry about Lacey.

just a few of the comments lol
I really fail to see why she’s so proud of him. What’s there to be proud of? He’s a bone idle, stay at home dad who apart from trawling the shops does absolutely nothing with his kids. I think some people think he deserves a medal for getting up and sorting the kids out for school. Big deal! My son is a DS with the police. He works long hours but still finds the time to take his children walking, cycling, playing football.

Reactions: 7
Love people like you Melissa, your on TATTLE yourself... why are you on here, if you think we are bullies ? POT KETTLE JOG ON LOVE !!!

You've also been a member for a long time on tattle and you come on this thread sprouting your opinion yet we can see all the posts you have commented on on other threads....... believe me this thread is tame and we all have their best interests at heart... see you later

Reactions: 8
If Steve & family do read here then it’s their own fault. They have purposely searched for this site and sat and read the forum off their own back! We all have choices. If they choose to read it, that isn’t this websites fault or our fault, it’s theirs.

We are not monsters, we wouldn't wish anything to happen to anyone whatever we write here... we are human, most of us mothers and we all care about Steve and his family. Every person in the world has opinions about ppl, even if you are the nicest person YOU still have opinions and thats all we are doing talking about our opinions on a family that CHOOSE to share their life on YouTube !!!!

No one on here would wish ill on Steve and his family. It’s mostly people who have followed the family for years and should genuine concern over their children and animals well-being. That’s not bullying. It’s funny to me that the person who posted the rant has an account on here and has commented on another youtuber family saying one of them looks high and unhappy, but yet spouts ‘Be kind’ 😒

Reactions: 10
No one on here would wish ill on Steve and his family. It’s mostly people who have followed the family for years and should genuine concern over their children and animals well-being. That’s not bullying. It’s funny to me that the person who posted the rant has an account on here and has commented on another youtuber family saying one of them looks high and unhappy, but yet spouts ‘Be kind’ 😒

Haha yeh exactly x

Reactions: 1
Did any notice that in today's vlog Steve told Lacey to take the squishies outside as one had exploded on Rache and she completely ignored him and went and sat down next to Chloe and carried on squeezing them? What if they had exploded on Chloe? God knows what the liquid is made of inside them, I was actually concerned they could have hurt Rache as it could have bad chemicals in.

Also from what Steve said it sounds like Tiny isn't coming over during half term anymore due to stuff going on. Wonder if he was involved with the whole situation from before?

Reactions: 3
Did any notice that in today's vlog Steve told Lacey to take the squishies outside as one had exploded on Rache and she completely ignored him and went and sat down next to Chloe and carried on squeezing them? What if they had exploded on Chloe? God knows what the liquid is made of inside them, I was actually concerned they could have hurt Rache as it could have bad chemicals in.

Also from what Steve said it sounds like Tiny isn't coming over during half term anymore due to stuff going on. Wonder if he was involved with the whole situation from before?
Might be something to do with what Val commented on the vlog about them needing a lot of support over the next few months. What's going on with Soph sounds like its to do with girls from her school :// hope everything gets resolved whatever the situations are

Reactions: 1
It's such a shame steve seems to count down the days to the weekend or bank holidays, but they never seem to do much different to any normal day. He could take the kids for a walk every day with the dogs, or go to the park, it breaks up the day a little bit.
He could even do that with Lacey when the others are at school, walk to the library or around a local park or nature reserve.

Also find the constant counting down to friday so negative, I know we all do it on occasion but being negative makes time drag, make the most of your time and find a little joy in every day

Reactions: 4
It's such a shame steve seems to count down the days to the weekend or bank holidays, but they never seem to do much different to any normal day. He could take the kids for a walk every day with the dogs, or go to the park, it breaks up the day a little bit.
He could even do that with Lacey when the others are at school, walk to the library or around a local park or nature reserve.

Also find the constant counting down to friday so negative, I know we all do it on occasion but being negative makes time drag, make the most of your time and find a little joy in every day
But he’s a very negative person. Those kids will grow up and probably repeat everything their parents have done, which is nothing. There is absolutely no ‘get up and go’ in that house.

He's wishing his life away. And his attitude his bound to affect the children. The same when he goes on about how he doesn't like to go to shops or appointments by himself. He'll make them nervous wrecks.

His kids have already turned into him. The only difference for him from a weekday to a weekend is that is he can be a bit more lazy and not do school drop offs. I don’t see them changing at all though

Your right Lacey completely ignored Steve when he asked her to go outside and play with her fidget toy and just sat down. I think the thing that annoyed me more about that though was the fact she walked into the living room and put her filthy trainers on the bean bag!

Did anyone else notice that Steve said that the squishy ball that popped had gone onto Lacey's coat but she never took it off. Why didn't they wash it with Rachel's clothes? The toys she is buying are probably full of toxic chemicals and they just stood there recording whilst the dogs were there. They should have moved the dogs straight away!

Maybe Chloe is messing around and not wanting her dinner because for some reason the kids seem to always be eating sweets and junk food when they get in from school. Perhaps if treats were saved for after tea she would eat a bit better? Also why are they still letting her watch a tablet at the dinner table? She is to little to be doing that they should be talking to each other.

I really do find it sad the lack of motivation and enthusiasm this family seem to have. It is going to be half term next week they should be going to the park, having picnics, going on dog walks just having fun! They probably wont do any of that though!

Reactions: 5
There’s no authority in that house. The kids just do whatever they want, they eat whatever junk they want when they want, the tablets at the dinner table and at bedtime. It’s probably why Chloe messes about so much at bedtime, because she can get away with. I don’t think there’s any consequences for her behaviour - which S&R are fully responsible for as I have never seen her have a proper routine or be read a story at bedtime and considering they’ve vlogged her whole life so far, you’d think you’d have seen that at least once if it happens.

Lacey with her shoes on the beanbag is just horrible, I don’t understand them wearing coats and shoes indoors. I think it was that same vlog that Liam was all dressed in his school clothes, lying on the couch with his feet up wearing shoes. I’m sure it’s not that long since they’ve had that couch.

Lacey jacket must smell so bad. I don’t understand why they don’t wash it. It looks filthy and worn out

Wonder why tiny can’t come now

Reactions: 3
In regards to Lacey's coat I do understand that she struggles and becomes attached to things easily however I feel like they are using her additional needs as an excuse not to wash it.

Steve himself wont go out without a coat and talks about how self-conscious he is around his children then blames her wearing the coat on her Autism... I'm not so sure about that. Maybe she is behaving that way because Steve does and she feels worried about not wearing a coat because her dad is worried about not wearing a coat.

The thing is it's starting to get hot. They can't allow her to wear that and put herself at risk of passing out just because they don't want to risk upsetting her.

The thing is I am pretty sure that she is capable of reasoning and understands that it is to hot to be wearing her coat or it is dirty and needs washing. I sometimes feel like Steve and Rachel are creating the problems themselves.

I am sure that if they took her into a shop and said she could pick a few new summer cardigans out she would!

Also what is it with him moaning about all the glasses needing washing up? If he isn't happy about doing all the washing up there is a really simple solution. Ban glasses upstairs and give them all a water bottle. Then they will have to come downstairs and wash the bottle and refill it. If they ignore him and take glasses upstairs take their devices away or disconnect the internet. They should not be having to change Chloe's bedding because she has spilt hot chocolate on it, that was just ridicules. Why are they giving her sugary hot chocolate which also has caffeine it to bed! Who is in charge in that house? It certainly isn't Steve or Rachel!

Reactions: 8
It’s the lack of authority in that house. The kids just walk all over them. It’s almost like Steve and Rache are scared to upset the kids or something. Lacey was told to take the ball thing outside and she completely ignored that instruction and nothing was done. There’s a chance she didn’t hear what was asked, but Steve didn’t bother repeating the instruction or doing anything about it. The kids take all those glasses upstairs and leave them because they know mum and dad will collect them all up and wash them!

Chloe‘s bedtime situation is horrendous. Hot chocolate, tablet, tv blasting, light on and bed covered in stuff. Maybe the loud tv/tablet and the light on is the reason Lacey is struggling to sleep in her own bed. She can clearly sleep better in a darker, quiet room. It is hard with sharing a room and finding a compromise but they really shouldn’t leave the light on - a night light would be much better and they should really be helping Chloe adjust to a better routine, even if it means a few unsettled nights for Steve and Rache!

Reactions: 5
Spot on with all of this.

In regards to Lacey's coat I do understand that she struggles and becomes attached to things easily however I feel like they are using her additional needs as an excuse not to wash it.

Steve himself wont go out without a coat and talks about how self-conscious he is around his children then blames her wearing the coat on her Autism... I'm not so sure about that. Maybe she is behaving that way because Steve does and she feels worried about not wearing a coat because her dad is worried about not wearing a coat.

The thing is it's starting to get hot. They can't allow her to wear that and put herself at risk of passing out just because they don't want to risk upsetting her.

The thing is I am pretty sure that she is capable of reasoning and understands that it is to hot to be wearing her coat or it is dirty and needs washing. I sometimes feel like Steve and Rachel are creating the problems themselves.

I am sure that if they took her into a shop and said she could pick a few new summer cardigans out she would!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.