Steve's family vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s the first time Lacey’s coat has been washed, that’s disgusting. I think Steve said something like “Rache finally managed to get a hold of her coat and wash it”. Such a lame excuse. There’s no denying she wears it a lot, but there has been plenty opportunity to get it washed. I wonder how often Liam’s dressing gown is washed, I think it’s horrible he puts it back on on top of his clean school clothes, or when he gets back into bed fully clothed. I wonder if the house is cold? Steve mentions a lot that rache has put the heating on but he’ll turn it off (which I don’t agree with as it’s not just up to him).

Couldn’t believe Lacey was getting a glass of lemonade just before bed! What a time to be drinking fizzy drinks. I think it’s just another example of how much they (S&R) have no control over anything, they don’t implement any rules. I think it was yesterday’s vlog Steve had said Lacey has gone of her current favourite juice and now likes lemonade so he went right out after dinner to get lemonade rather than just waiting until the next day!

You honestly wonder who’s in charge sometimes! Wouldn’t like to be them in a couple more years when the twins are teenagers and Sophie is 16ish!!

Reactions: 7
They changed when they moved into the new house. I’ve been watching old vlogs they ate better, had a bed time, didn’t go to shops everyday, had neighbours round, went to park and had day trips

Reactions: 8
Steve said himself I think in the last video? That he sits down and has a drink for half an hour, gets the girls up then he might sit again. Why isn't he making them something to eat in that time.

Seeing them in their Pj's and dressing gowns playing on tablets and video games just doesn't look right on a school morning. Perhaps if they took the devices away in the morning and Steve made them breakfast they would eat it! I know the other children could get themselves breakfast but why does Lacey get the option of a cooked breakfast when the others don't? Especially when the others are at school all day and doing things like P.E. No wonder why they all come home so hungry. I have seen glimpses of the kids packed lunches and most of the food is just snack foods.

I noticed that about the lemonade to. They can't surely use lemonade as her main drink now? I don't know what was wrong with the milk she was drinking, she could have had milk and water then they could of took her to the shop the next day to pick out some new drinks to try.

Reactions: 6
No vlog again for a few days
It’s because they’ve been out to the park, and woods and forests. They’ve been walking the dogs for miles and miles. Giving Lacey lessons on nature and Geography. Cooking proper meals. Going to bed at a decent time.

Or they went to B+M and The Range. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂 the bottom paragraph I suspect

It’s because they’ve been out to the park, and woods and forests. They’ve been walking the dogs for miles and miles. Giving Lacey lessons on nature and Geography. Cooking proper meals. Going to bed at a decent time.

Or they went to B+M and The Range. Again.

I have to say Steve is good at getting himself up before the kids for packed lunch prep and ironing (however he never mentions the pack ups and ironing now), which is something I can never seem to do 🤣 (I mean get up before my little girl). It’s just the routines they’re in that’s the problem, along with the food they eat and the sedentary lifestyle. They always used to have rotting fruit in the fruit bowl and now there’s never really anything in it. They don’t even try to hide veg in foods either and god all those fizzy drinks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He gets up before the kids because Rachel gets up early for work. He then sits on his arse, don't know why he don't just stay in bed. He does the ironing once a week and does the kids lunches the night before. The lunches aren't healthy either.

Have you seen his mums comment in the comment section - Saying they will need him esp over the next few months, I hope bill and val are ok and no bad health news.

Valerie Shores
52 minutes ago
I would like to say, I am so proud to call this bloke my son, the time and energy he puts into these kids is amazing, so much patience, much more than I have. And I know we will need lots of support in the next few months,and he will be there for us. Him and Rache have been so good to us during the Covid pandemic,especially with Bill being on the extremely vunerable list.They have been running here and there to make sure we stay safe. Would just like to say thank you to you both. Love you all more than you know xxxxxx

mapleLIFE
29 minutes ago
I forgot the other dogs name. But the dog is getting chubby LOL.

#FuzzCone 80
1 hour ago
Lacey will she go to college when she's older she will need to do some community life skills how to do stuff buy proper teacher who can teach her how to work stuff and live independently

Hide 2 replies

Henry Andrews
Henry Andrews
1 hour ago
I think Steve is doing an incredible job teaching Lacey. He's focusing on her weaker subjects so she actually learns them, not just that but she's actually being taught useful LIFE SKILLS. I think maybe people should worry about themselves and let Steve and Rach worry about Lacey.

just a few of the comments lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hope Val and Bill haven't received any bad news - Steve has always been so good to them and vice versa. I feel like this family can't catch a break - there's always something happening with one of the kids or appliances breaking on them etc.

Reactions: 4
Hope Val and Bill haven't received any bad news - Steve has always been so good to them and vice versa. I feel like this family can't catch a break - there's always something happening with one of the kids or appliances breaking on them etc.
What’s wrong?

What’s wrong?
This comment that a user above copied and pasted from the latest vlog's comments sounds like something has happened :( just as they've both been vaccinated and able to hopefully mix with the whole family a bit more in time for summer, it sounds like they've had some bad news

Valerie Shores
52 minutes ago
I would like to say, I am so proud to call this bloke my son, the time and energy he puts into these kids is amazing, so much patience, much more than I have. And I know we will need lots of support in the next few months,and he will be there for us. Him and Rache have been so good to us during the Covid pandemic,especially with Bill being on the extremely vunerable list.They have been running here and there to make sure we stay safe. Would just like to say thank you to you both. Love you all more than you know xxxxxx

Reactions: 3
I know BILL had a hospital app a couple of weeks ago, Steve mentioned in his vlog. I hope they r all ok.

Reactions: 1
The amount of hate you all give this family I'm surprised you all care so much all of a sudden. Disgusting behaviour from supposedly grown adults. You are all the epitome of bullies... I bet you all spout the "be kind" slogan yet sit behind your little screens hating on people just trying to do their god damn best! You all need a better hobby! Your actions, behaviour and derogatory words are adding to this family's problems in regards to mental health and well being and you should be ashamed. They don't need your pity. They need you to be kind and supportive human beings and actually realise we are not all perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love when people on here call other people bullies and then you check what they’ve written and liked elsewhere on this site. Your profile is visible. Pot kettle black Melissa. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The amount of hate you all give this family I'm surprised you all care so much all of a sudden. Disgusting behaviour from supposedly grown adults. You are all the epitome of bullies... I bet you all spout the "be kind" slogan yet sit behind your little screens hating on people just trying to do their god damn best! You all need a better hobby! Your actions, behaviour and derogatory words are adding to this family's problems in regards to mental health and well being and you should be ashamed. They don't need your pity. They need you to be kind and supportive human beings and actually realise we are not all perfect.
😳 well that was a bit of an overreaction! Feel better now?! There’s very little “hate” on this thread, a lot of people saying they like the family, showing concern with the issues they had recently etc. You need to remember, not agreeing with what someone does, doesn’t make them a “hater” or a “bully”. People can have opinions, not everyone is going to agree. You’re the only one that’s came on this thread showing any level of immaturity. You can’t expect everyone to feel the same way you do. You’re calling people bullies because they have a different opinion from you, that’s not very kind is it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think this thread is a pretty kind one! Steve and his family are likeable and unpretentious, and I think that comes across in what we write about them. Everyone wishes them well, that's the impression I get anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.