Steve's family vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two kids still in bed at gone 1pm! God forbid they get them up and take them for a walk with the poor dogs. They are the most bone idle, lazy, brain dead parents. Their bloody life revolves around shopping. Poor kids. Poor dogs.

Reactions: 5
I don't understand how Steve can say they have nothing planned when they have two dogs one of which is very over-weight and 4 children. Perhaps if they would have actually taken the children out maybe for a dog walk... Chloe would not have been winding everyone up so much. She is a little girl who needs some kind of stimulation and opportunity to get rid of all that energy.

Reactions: 6
It actually shocks me that they literally don't do anything! My god surely they are bored shitless. All they do is literally go to the shops. As ive said many times, I live very close to him and there is soo much to do.... free things to do... lots of lovely parks, lots of nature reserves.... blows my mind what a mundane boring life they have. Get the kids out for some fresh air, go kick a football about with Liam... do something !!

Reactions: 3
It would be so good for all their mental health to see the outside world. My anxiety would be so much worse if I didn’t go for a random walks in the park with music in my ears. Steve suffers from anxiety and the kids look down most the time. It’s sad that they don’t even do the simple easy free things on their doorstep that would make a difference to their mood. They just won’t be away from their devices though

I thought the same about Chloe winding everyone up - she probably has so much energy and all she does is sit in the house on her iPad. I think they forget Chloe isn’t the same age group as the older kids, she’s only 5, why do they never take her to a park or anything? They can’t use the pandemic as an excuse because even beforehand they didn’t do anything, plus they’re not exactly staying at home either with their daily trips to the shops.

• Wow
I don't think she has ever been to the park, not that I can remember in any of the vlogs over the last few years. It really is so sad.

They are one of my favourite YouTube families but they just don't seem to do anything.

All they do is play on devices and go shopping. The older ones might be happy playing on their devices all day (although I suspect they do sometimes get bored) but you can't expect a 5 year old to do the same then have a moan about how they are winding everyone up! We don't obviously see every aspect of their life but I would love to see someone playing with Chloe and by that I don't mean on a device. I mean actually playing toys with her or running around.

If I am being honest I feel like they need to reconsider the whole bath night thing! Surely the children and them should be bathing/showering or at least having a wash daily! Sophie is 14 now, the twins are 11 and Liam seems to come home most days all hot and bothered from the walk home, Chloe is a typical 5 year old and all the kids seem to have P.E on different days.

Half the time they are in their Pyjamas, hair not brushed and often looking greasy. It's basic hygiene. They should all be clean, dressed and hair done regardless of the day. If they want to have a PJ day then at least have a bath in the morning and put clean PJ's on. They really don't have any excuses they have two bathrooms!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Today’s vlog
Lacey slept in bed all night
Finally washed Lacey coat
Tomorrow for school work making “rice crispy cakes” 🤯
School said Chloe pe outfit isn’t correct, been wearing it all term
Lacey only did spelling finished in less than a hour
Sophie in a mood because Steve opened her window
Lacey drinking lemonade before bed

Reactions: 1
Today’s vlog

Thank god they washed the coat, just gonna watch it now. Lacey's home schooling is a bloody joke it really is. Take her into town to the library, take her for a walk for PE... go have a look at the museum we have in town christ it annoys me.

Reactions: 4
Today’s vlog
making rice crispy cakes!!! Honestly thats something they should be doing with Chloe at the weekend not a year 6 girl

Today’s vlog
Does Lacey not sleep in her own bed all night?

Reactions: 2
I really feel for Lacey if she is still needing that comfort and reassurance at night time. She must be feeling really worried or scared being in her own bed. I can't help but feel like that the lack of general routine before bedtime might not help the situation though. None of the children seem to have an actual routine they all just seem to go upstairs and watch T.V or play on video games and devices. No one really seems to wind down. I think they used to only allow Chloe's tablet on weekends. I don't know why they don't stick to that rule with the other children when it comes to playing video games late at night.

I really hope they didn't replace her normal juice with lemonade? There are so many juices and flavoured waters out there that they could try without resorting to fizzy drinks before bed!

I am a bit confused though. If Steve came back and cooked himself and Lacey breakfast does that mean that he doesn't make the other children breakfast?

I really feel for Lacey if she is still needing that comfort and reassurance at night time. She must be feeling really worried or scared being in her own bed. I can't help but feel like that the lack of general routine before bedtime might not help the situation though. None of the children seem to have an actual routine they all just seem to go upstairs and watch T.V or play on video games and devices. No one really seems to wind down. I think they used to only allow Chloe's tablet on weekends. I don't know why they don't stick to that rule with the other children when it comes to playing video games late at night.

I really hope they didn't replace her normal juice with lemonade? There are so many juices and flavoured waters out there that they could try without resorting to fizzy drinks before bed!

I am a bit confused though. If Steve came back and cooked himself and Lacey breakfast does that mean that he doesn't make the other children breakfast?
I think he takes their word for it when they say they’re not hungry. I wasn’t allowed to go to school on an empty stomach unless I was getting breakfast from the school canteen beforehand :/

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.