Steve's family vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taken out the bit about him speaking about the kids problems
I am really glad he did that. He needs to realise that some things just shouldn't be shared on the interent especially if it involves his children. Steve might have filmed the video not realising that it actually could have made Sophie's problem a lot worse.

Reactions: 1
I noticed he’s put in the description of the weekend vlog that it’s been edited due to a situation that’s being looked into. So sounds like they’ve reported it somewhere at least. Either school and/or police.

Reactions: 4
I noticed he’s put in the description of the weekend vlog that it’s been edited due to a situation that’s being looked into. So sounds like they’ve reported it somewhere at least. Either school and/or police.
That's good to hear they really need to get it sorted out!

Reactions: 1
Glad he edited it out. It’s such a horrible thing to happen I hope they took it to the police as I doubt the school will do anything. Kids can be sooo horrible I’m glad social media/ phones wasn’t a thing when I was growing up. Sophie’s problems at school seem to have gotten worse it’s such a shame

Reactions: 3
I think I was the first generation to grow up (albeit it was about halfway through my childhood phones and cable internet became a universally attainable thing.) with social media, but it was limited back then to FB and BlackBerry messenger? People I knew all used MySpace etc. Even then I was about 10/11 when that all kicked in, and I can remember so many occasions where people would fall out over conversations on there, horribly edited photos and just nasty gossip going around.

I can imagine how horrible and victimised Sophie must feel, although it’s obviously a fake edited photograph the bottom line is it’s a photo of a child and Steve said Chloe had been edited too(?)

I honestly would never want to go to school again after that, that’s horrifying! I’m glad they’ve reported it. I think maybe at first Steve was stressed out with other things and the reality of how serious it was probably kicked in later.

Hope there’s a new vlog today I’ve missed them haha.

I think I was the first generation to grow up (albeit it was about halfway through my childhood phones and cable internet became a universally attainable thing.) with social media, but it was limited back then to FB and BlackBerry messenger? People I knew all used MySpace etc. Even then I was about 10/11 when that all kicked in, and I can remember so many occasions where people would fall out over conversations on there, horribly edited photos and just nasty gossip going around.

I can imagine how horrible and victimised Sophie must feel, although it’s obviously a fake edited photograph the bottom line is it’s a photo of a child and Steve said Chloe had been edited too(?)

I honestly would never want to go to school again after that, that’s horrifying! I’m glad they’ve reported it. I think maybe at first Steve was stressed out with other things and the reality of how serious it was probably kicked in later.

There's one up now :)

I am probably wrong here but the way Steve was talking about how he shouldn't have uploaded the bit talking about the issues with Sophie makes me feel like he might have been been told off by someone somewhere. Perhaps the school? They may have seen him broadcasting it to the interent as a safeguarding issue. The other problem is drawing attention to it may have just given people the idea of doing it themselves!

I know he would never do that intentionally but I do feel like some one some where has said something to him!

I had something similar happen to me in Year 7. I got hacked on facebook and there was a video involved which was then sent to everyone on my friends list! I remember getting a lot of horrible messages from people asking me why I was sending them this video and it wasn't even me in the video it was all edited. The problem was everyone who opened the message containing the video got hacked to! It was a nightmare and so embarrasing. My dad ended up having to call up Facebook and try and get it sorted out!

I remember not wanting to go to school either. I wasn't allowed social media after that for a while and to be honest I was glad!

Last edited:
Why did Steve stand there and allow Sophie to walk into Scruff and kick him? At 10.55 I know she didn't do it hard but since when is it okay to do that? This is the second time in about a week or so that Sophie has been nasty towards the dogs. She clapped right in Milo's face last week.

Also why is Steve allowing Lacey to sit in the car with her knees pulled up to her chest? If he does an emergency stop or has an accident that could put Lacey at risk of having a serious injury.

Also why is Steve allowing Lacey to sit in the car with her knees pulled up to her chest? If he does an emergency stop or has an accident that could put Lacey at risk of having a serious injury.
That’s been annoying me for ages, the way Lacey sits in the car, so dangerous.

Reactions: 2
Absolute madness. They should go into her room at night and wash it whilst she sleeps...but saying that, I think S + R go to bed before the kids.
I don't actually think the problem is Lacey. We see her alot not wearing it. I think Steve and Rachel are to lazy to wash it!

I hope this is a wake up call that they actually need to parent their children for a change. Sophie is being bullied, they’ve done nothing. Liam is miserable and they belittle him because of his weight. Lacey is home schooled and it’s 1 hour a day of times tables on her own. Chloe goes to bed late, has no routine but rules the roost. Wake up and actually be parents instead of just taking trips to supermarkets and sitting on your arses. And walk your dogs.
Well said! But unfortunately they’re too bone idle to do any of those things. If I was his mother (and thank God I’m not) I’d give him a kick up the arse! What I’ve seen of his mum though she seems as bad as him.

Reactions: 2
Well said! But unfortunately they’re too bone idle to do any of those things. If I was his mother (and thank God I’m not) I’d give him a kick up the arse! What I’ve seen of his mum though she seems as bad as him.
I agree with that! You can see where Steve gets his attitude from!

I probably sound like a broken record here, but WHY do the 2 adults keep going everywhere together and leaving the kids at home?! There’s no reason why Rache had to go with Steve to get his vaccine?? I know Lacey went too, but surely Rache should have stayed home with the kids. It‘s not like she’s driving him. It’s not like when Steve went with Bill, Bill clearly has some serious medical issues, but Steve doesn’t. I just don’t get it, their kids are still young and she should have stayed home with them. I really do wonder what the reason was. It doesn’t appear they went to shops or anything afterwards.

Also, I get that Steve was nervous, but I don’t like how he kept making a fuss about it in front of the kids. You can really see why the kids get nervous too. It’s fine for him to be nervous etc but don’t make a big deal in front of them.

Reactions: 7
Liam and Chloe in pjs all day. Steve all flustered because of COVID jab no wonder kids get nervous. Why does Rachel have to go with Steve to get jab???? And starting cooking dinner early because he will be out getting jab. Most he was out for would be 1 hour. They need to relax and go with the flow. Take kids out rather than staying in all day. I’m sure there is parks near or even a trip to the seaside

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.