Steve's family vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree it’s very worrying. Sophie would have been to upset to stop Liam and Lacey fighting. That’ll be why it got out of hand and poor Chloe will be on her tablet watching it all. She’s only 5 she needs to be with her parents
Chloe was probably told what had happened as well so she would have been worried! It's all a big mess!

Reactions: 1
I think he’s deleted the community post as well now that said there would be no vlog today. I can’t see it anyway. I wonder what’s happening. I hope everyone’s ok. Must be so stressful.

Reactions: 3
I think that will be Sophie out of school now. She will never want to go back again and I don’t blame her. Social media is very toxic!! Liam will be next to be taken out of school and chloe will follow. It will be a shame as they don’t have friends and wont make new ones being stuck inside all day. Hopefully tiny will be up soon he will cheer Sophie

Reactions: 1
I just read the About section on his channel. He states Jasmine is 18 now and he doesn’t see much of her nowadays but the door is always open for her. I’m not sure if many of you watched the vlogs that far back but I distinctly remember the last time we saw Jasmine stay over, halfway through the vlog he stated something happened or was said and she said she will never come back to the house or something along those lines. Of course that sounds like a kneejerk reaction but she really didn’t come back after if at all maybe once. This was over 4 years ago I think.

Reactions: 4
He’s made his Instagram private and removed most of his followers. I’ve followed him for a long time and now I’m not. I checked his Instagram this morning when I noticed the vlog was gone to see if there was a reason and it was still public then. I mean, I don’t blame him for making it private considering what’s happened. I’m sure they’re just feeling pretty crap about it all.

I just read the About section on his channel. He states Jasmine is 18 now and he doesn’t see much of her nowadays but the door is always open for her. I’m not sure if many of you watched the vlogs that far back but I distinctly remember the last time we saw Jasmine stay over, halfway through the vlog he stated something happened or was said and she said she will never come back to the house or something along those lines. Of course that sounds like a kneejerk reaction but she really didn’t come back after if at all maybe once. This was over 4 years ago I think.
Can’t remember that but makes sense she’s never been back shame as her siblings will miss her

Reactions: 2
He’s made his Instagram private and removed most of his followers. I’ve followed him for a long time and now I’m not. I checked his Instagram this morning when I noticed the vlog was gone to see if there was a reason and it was still public then. I mean, I don’t blame him for making it private considering what’s happened. I’m sure they’re just feeling pretty crap about it all.
I can't find him or Rach on Instagram at all. I hope all is alright maybe he will stop vlogging completely now.

• Sad
They need a break so they can sort all the issues with the children without a camera being shoved in their faces. Sophie hates it, he still does it. Liam is starting to not like it. Rachels never enjoyed it. He’ll be back though.

Reactions: 5
I miss the vlogs too. I didn’t see the weekend one before it was deleted either. I’m guessing he got a lot of negative comments or something and that’s why it was deleted.

As much as I think they’re lazy and aren’t doing enough for Lacey’s education, I would never wish anything bad to happen to them or the kids. I can’t imagine the stress or how Sophie must be feeling. It doesn’t take a lot to make Steve feel anxious and stressed so something as serious as this must really be awful.

I miss the vlogs too. I didn’t see the weekend one before it was deleted either. I’m guessing he got a lot of negative comments or something and that’s why it was deleted.

As much as I think they’re lazy and aren’t doing enough for Lacey’s education, I would never wish anything bad to happen to them or the kids. I can’t imagine the stress or how Sophie must be feeling. It doesn’t take a lot to make Steve feel anxious and stressed so something as serious as this must really be awful.
A lot of people were telling them to report it.

I wouldn't want anything to happen to them either. There are things I don't agree with but I do like them.

Reactions: 5
Weekend vlog back up and edited, let’s hope that means he will keep vlogging 🤞 missed watching with my breakfast!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.