Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie just seems like a normal teenager of today tbh. Don't blame her being bratty when Steve constantly ignores her requests to not be on camera. They do treat Sophie to a lot more than the other kids.

Reactions: 3
The language from Sophie and Lacey is vile. I clicked onto to her insta live one time and the way they were both sat there’s”fcking” this and that in every sentence. I get the opinion that Sophie tries her hardest to be “popular”.

Reactions: 9
Still can’t get over Val not only smoking around the kids which is bad enough. But smoking around Bill poor man with his health problems won’t get a breath of fresh air in his own house and he was isolating in there for so long. God knows how much secondhand smoke he breaths in.

Reactions: 12
The language from Sophie and Lacey is vile. I clicked onto to her insta live one time and the way they were both sat there’s”fcking” this and that in every sentence. I get the opinion that Sophie tries her hardest to be “popular”.
Dunno about Steve but Rache, Val and Bill are all potty mouths who probably didn’t filter themselves around the kids. I don’t like to judge the children though because they’re only the product of their upbringing and school is hard. They’ll grow out of their ‘every other word is a swear word’ phase when they (hopefully) progress to college and/or uni and see that nobody thinks you’re cool or uncool for swearing.

Reactions: 5
Coming to End this thread. Will nearly be time for the 3rd thread which is crazy since he is such a bore 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Thread name suggestion: Life with Steve/Steve's Family Vlog's #3 - He's given up parenting Chloe to live like a slob, we think its time that Steve got a job!

Also can I just add that Steve putting Chloe crying as the thumbnail of his 'back to school' vlog is just as weird and exploity as when the S*cconejoly scum do it. Though Steve is just thick rather than thick and money hungry like Jonathan Joly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah the thumbnail is bizarre one of his old vlogs came up on my recommended once and it was one of the kids with their head down the toilet pan being sick . Who would think to film or post that.

Reactions: 4
They where being a bit dramatic over accidentally sending Chloe to school in her P.E kit! Rache went in to speak to the school to see if they should take her home to change, Steve was going on about it several times, they expected Chloe to be in a mood and then Steve telling Chloe that "mummy was worrying all day" - but in reality, Chloe didn't seem bothered at all. They need to get a grip. They really do put their own anxieties on to the kids. Chloe didn't need to know that Rache was worrying about her all day simply because she was in her P.E kit, that's just giving Chloe a reason to think there's something to worry about. The school didn't seem bothered and neither did Chloe. However, in the previous vlog, Chloe did tell them she didn't have P.E the next day (today).

Lacey slept until Rache left for work it seems which is around 2 isn't it? Why do they let them sleep all day? So they don't have to deal with them? Still blows my mind that the worst sleepers are Chloe and Lacey yet they don't seem to make the connection that those two have the worst sleep routine in the household. Playing on devices and keeping a bright light on isn't exactly a good environment for getting a decent sleep each night. I notice though when he's talking about Chloe not sleeping there's lots of eye rolling and saying she plays up etc but when it's about Lacey not sleeping it's always in a more sympathetic way like "oh you never sleep do you" or that she can't sleep.

Reactions: 10
Sophie moaning about her hair being yellow. I did notice it looked very stripey and yellow. I wouldn’t be happy

Sophie moaning about her hair being yellow. I did notice it looked very stripey and yellow. I wouldn’t be happy
I think he mentioned not many hairdressers will dye hair for under 16 year olds, so where she got it done probably isn’t the best place

I cant imagine what never leaving the house does to a child .
It’s quite sad really Steve needs to take her out on some walks, maybe the library or free local museums there’s loads to do he is just being lazy

Reactions: 7
The lads haircuts are normally no better! Steve hasn't got much left on top so he could save that money for more toffee nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I left a comment saying Sophie’s hair hasn’t been done correctly. It’s shouldnt be yellow already. And not to keep using purple shampoo as that won’t fix it and he DELETED it!! I wasn’t giving hate I was just trying to Help. They pay so much for hair I would be annoyed if I hated it needs fixed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn't really notice that Sophie's highlights looked yellow, but I did wonder if it was supped to be stripey like that. I went and checked the vlog again from the day she got it done and it definitely looks more blended in compared to the yellow stripes she seems to have a now. What a shame. I wonder what's caused that. Perhaps something to do with the reason why all the other hairdressers won't do highlights for under 16's.

Reactions: 1
I didn't really notice that Sophie's highlights looked yellow, but I did wonder if it was supped to be stripey like that. I went and checked the vlog again from the day she got it done and it definitely looks more blended in compared to the yellow stripes she seems to have a now. What a shame. I wonder what's caused that. Perhaps something to do with the reason why all the other hairdressers won't do highlights for under 16's.
It’s so strange as I don’t think she would have washed her hair yet. I think since it was night time didn’t notice it

Reactions: 1
haven’t watched him for a while cos he riles me up with his sheer ignorance to his kids basic needs,
Looks like Chloe stayed indoors AGAIN!! For the whole Xmas break?? I hope someone can say i’m wrong as i’ve not watched much recently but going by the comments on here it looks like they’ve done bloody sod all again!!
New thread title suggestion- “Steves feeling poorly- The Job Centre must be calling !”
sorry best i can do!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.