Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A shame Steve and Rachel weren’t more enthusiastic about Liam moving up sets at school. I think he is capable of going very far in life if he is encouraged more.

Reactions: 11
haven’t watched him for a while cos he riles me up with his sheer ignorance to his kids basic needs,
Looks like Chloe stayed indoors AGAIN!! For the whole Xmas break?? I hope someone can say i’m wrong as i’ve not watched much recently but going by the comments on here it looks like they’ve done bloody sod all again!!
New thread title suggestion- “Steves feeling poorly- The Job Centre must be calling !”
sorry best i can do!! 😂
you would be correct they went to Vals once . They didn’t play board games or have fun there . Instead they stuffed their faces and all the kids took their devices . So they might have well just stayed at home . Chloe had her iPad glued to her hand .

Reactions: 4
He’s never going to work again. Once Lacey is finished home schooling, I can guarantee Chloe will be ‘homeschooled,’ If you want to call what he does that

Reactions: 5
He’s never going to work again. Once Lacey is finished home schooling, I can guarantee Chloe will be ‘homeschooled,’ If you want to call what he does that
He has set Lacey up for a lifetime of needing a full time carer . He hasn’t taught her any skills at all. They don’t leave the house EVER. She won’t know how to function in the world. Her world is in that house . So he will be sorted on that front .

Reactions: 6
I watched an old vlog when they went to Skegness i think chloe was nearly 3, he was moaning how she’s being “awful”. She wasn’t even 3 and he was expecting her to walk round all day, of course she’s going to be moaning! My son was always upset when he had to walk long distances when he was younger as he’d get tired. It’s what kids do🙄

Reactions: 5
I was watching some of their recent and older vlogs and my G od! I actually feel a bad for Rachel . She must be perpetually exhausted having to look after her biggest (man) baby Steve all these years.

I was watching some of their recent and older vlogs and my G od! I actually feel a bad for Rachel . She must be perpetually exhausted having to look after her biggest (man) baby Steve all these years.
She always looks run down with not much life in her eyes.

I think she’s resigned to being the bread winner in the house due to Steve clearly not having any intention of working in the near future. I have no issue with people being a stay at home parent but now the kids are all in school and you have that time between 9 and 3 it’s best financially for Steve to get some part time work. Of course that won’t happen now he’s homeschooling Lacey, poor Rachel must be exhausted knowing if she stops working they’re in big trouble financially.

I also think that Sophie is developing anxiety quite badly and it’s such a sad state of affairs they’re not helping her overcome it. Steve said a few vlogs ago Sophie was having panic attacks over a message or comment someone has sent directly to her or about her. He said “just ignore it”…sorry but if she’s having full blown panic attacks she needs to be helped and not told unhelpful advice. Again I’m surprised as Steve has anxiety himself and knows throw away comments like that DO NOT help at all.

Reactions: 10
I really think they need to get Lacey to start sleeping in her own bed, she is 12 now, too old to be sleeping with mum and dad IMO!

They need the modern day equivalent of Supernanny in there to sort the lot of them out! Rachel, who doesn't to seem to have much life in her at the best of times, looks like she has given up and resigned herself to a life of drudgery. Sophie looks to be on the edge and almost certainly needs some sort of counselling. Lacey's problems are well documented and don't need further mention here.
I genuinely think Liam is a lovely lad and I do like the father/son relationship they have, even though the way Steve insults him at times is unacceptable. He, I think is the one who has most chance of getting out and being successful in later life.
Poor little Chloe is such a bundle of energy but sadly you can see what is coming round the corner with all these late nights and addiction to devices at such a young age.
They're not bad people but they are such poor parents and sadly for Steve, most of his kids are turning it into little mini-versions of himself, reflecting all of his neuroses. And that is not a good thing at all.

Reactions: 12
Steve probably had undiagnosed anxiety and panic attacks when he was Soph’s age and had to just ‘get on with them’ which is why they aren’t pushing to get her to the GP. Or they think she panics over superficial reasons like her hair looking streaky and that she’ll grow out of it…personally I wouldn’t want my (hypothetical) child getting in a heightened state over anything and it would worry me that small situations affect them so much.

Reactions: 3
I think there is still time for them to help Soph before her anxiety gets severely bad…will just have to see if they do anything about it. If they leave it it will become lifelong and could be really severe. She has low confidence issues and with anxiety on top she’s going to be feeling down for a long time, unless they actually help her.

A lot of these conditions are sometimes just a reason not to bother with life. Soph on what we are shown is just a very moody teen! She will be able to work! Rache is also well aware of what goes on in that house and is as much to blame as Steve, always been the same in the vlogs and Steve isn't dragging the life out of her now lol!

Reactions: 1
Why oh why would u use a pic of your clearly very upset 6yr old for your daily vlog
absolute lowest you can get
feel quite upset for her

I left a comment saying Sophie’s hair hasn’t been done correctly. It’s shouldnt be yellow already. And not to keep using purple shampoo as that won’t fix it and he DELETED it!! I wasn’t giving hate I was just trying to Help. They pay so much for hair I would be annoyed if I hated it needs fixed
We know she is very self conscious so he’s probably trying to protect her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.