Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve needs a job. He could work nights or on weekends, even part time!
He's wishing his life away. Wishing it was Friday/Christmas already. Then he said the weekend passed too fast as they were shopping. Then moaning about it being Monday already. They rarely do anything at the weekend anyhow. Then saying about Liam and Sophie only having a short 4 day week at school so they'll have a nice long weekend off. He doesn't know how easy he's got it!

Reactions: 11
Correct me if I’m wrong but won’t they be entitled to a bigger house when the twins are older? Or they could get a bigger size house due too laceys autism (I know it’s an option as I was offered a 3 bed due to my husband having a kid from a previous marriage and my son is autistic they’re the same sex).

In terms of dla, carers and UC disability allowance they’ll be getting £500+ just in benefits for Lacey but winds me up as that’s meant for the kid who it’s entitled I see it as so I save all my sons DLA, carers allowance
Lacey receiving DLA because she needs constant supervision should NOT be left with a teenager. It is legally fine for Sophie to babysit the others.

Reactions: 8
Lacey receiving DLA because she needs constant supervision should NOT be left with a teenager. It is legally fine for Sophie to babysit the others.
I was thinking that too, I hope they’re not claiming she needs constant adult supervision. There’s plenty of vlogs to show that isn’t the case. She’s stayed home with Sophie and also stayed home with Liam when he had covid. Sophie and Liam clearly aren’t supervising her. It’s just company as she’s probably too anxious to be completely on her own. I also hope they don’t claim she needs supervision overnight because we know the parents both go to sleep and the kids do what they want all night! They don’t even supervise their 6 year old when she’s awake at night.

Reactions: 6
He plays up and down Lacey's autism to suit him. It’s so severe in his eyes that she has to be home schooled and Steve is classed as her carer, meaning he doesn’t have to work but obviously not severe another day so they can shop all day and she’s left helping babysit a younger sibling. I never ever see him working again. In 5 years when Lacey doesn’t have to be schooled, I have no doubt he’ll do the same with Chloe and take her out of school.

Reactions: 10
He plays up and down Lacey's autism to suit him. It’s so severe in his eyes that she has to be home schooled and Steve is classed as her carer, meaning he doesn’t have to work but obviously not severe another day so they can shop all day and she’s left helping babysit a younger sibling. I never ever see him working again. In 5 years when Lacey doesn’t have to be schooled, I have no doubt he’ll do the same with Chloe and take her out of school.
He has set Lacey up for a lifetime of being dependent on him. So he can ride it out till he is retired . Nothing I see about his home education will set her up to be independent and hold down a job when she is older .

Reactions: 11
So sad he's genuinely ruining Lacey's life by turning her into a dependent recluse. He had good intentions taking her out of primary school right at the end but this non-existent homeschooling is an absolute joke.

Reactions: 10
So Steve went upstairs to tell Chloe off for messing up her bedroom after Lacey had been told to tidy it up. However he completely ignored Chloe when she said that Lacey had hit her. That is disgraceful parenting! Yet again Lacey is getting away with being aggressive towards her sister who is 5 years younger than her.

Liam, Lacey and Chloe should not be left home alone, especially for a whole day! It was only during the summer that Steve said that Liam had beat up Lacey when they were out. All of the children are aggressive towards each other and I don't feel like Sophie should be left to deal with that. I know that Steve doesn't do much in regards to the children's behaviour but I wouldn't put it past Lacey to lash out at Chloe when her parents are not there as well.

I don't understand why Steve has a carers allowance because Lacey doesn't actually need a carer, that is very obvious. Children who need carers are not left home alone with their sibling for an entire day or left home alone with a sibling who is the same age who has Covid!

So Steve went upstairs to tell Chloe off for messing up her bedroom after Lacey had been told to tidy it up. However he completely ignored Chloe when she said that Lacey had hit her. That is disgraceful parenting! Yet again Lacey is getting away with being aggressive towards her sister who is 5 years younger than her.
Steve ignores the kids all the time when they tell him about any arguments or hitting. His response is usually "I don't want to hear it" or "stop telling tales". It's shocking, Chloe was telling him about being hit and he wasn't interested at all. Just showing the kids they won't be listened to.

I agree with the person who said he plays up or down Lacey's autism to suit the situation at the time.

Those kids where left alone far too long that day they went Christmas shopping. Sophie is fair enough, but not Chloe and I'd say that's quite long to be leaving Liam and Lacey as well. Sophie is probably fine to babysit Chloe for a couple of hours, but she shouldn't be responsible for her for a whole day. Plus, as already pointed out by others, these are siblings that to tend to argue and physically fight. Honestly wonder what Steve and Rache's thought process is sometimes. I get that its done now and everyone was obviously fine, but doesn't make it any less irresponsible.

Steve ignores the kids all the time when they tell him about any arguments or hitting.
He's always ignores them full stop! Whenever the kids come out of school and want to talk passionately about something that happened during the day, you can always tell he's only half listening, waiting for them to shut up. He rarely asks follow up questions to show that he's engaged and excited for his kids. I get that we all switch off now and again when kids go on and on about nothing but everything is such a chore for him. The only day he lives a little is xmas day and even then, he whinges every year about how quickly it comes and goes and then its the countdown to 'back to school' the second the clock strikes midnight on the 26th December.

He's always ignores them full stop! Whenever the kids come out of school and want to talk passionately about something that happened during the day, you can always tell he's only half listening, waiting for them to shut up. He rarely asks follow up questions to show that he's engaged and excited for his kids. I get that we all switch off now and again when kids go on and on about nothing but everything is such a chore for him. The only day he lives a little is xmas day and even then, he whinges every year about how quickly it comes and goes and then its the countdown to 'back to school' the second the clock strikes midnight on the 26th December.
I’m interested to see what their Christmas is like this year because they are a different family from last year. I get the idea they will open presents, play with some b and m tat for a bit and then sit on their iPads the rest of the day with a bare minimum of interaction. What a Merry Christmas!

Catching up. Can’t believe they left kids alone while they went shopping for HOURS
No point buying presents kids always on phones iPads

Reactions: 7
Steve always has window problems with his cars!
Perhaps if they invested more in a better car rather than on mountains of plastic for xmas that ends up at the tip a few months later, he wouldn’t be flying off the walls whenever it’s close to MOT day🤣

• Haha
God Steve did you have to change your channel name when we don't need a new thread yet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He said all the family like watching dad vs girls. He must watch them and realise how dull his life is

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Soon be time for the Christmas sweets table to come out and can't wait to see if it is as high as last years. It was stacked halfway to the ceiling and then he said he'd had to stuff a whole lot more underneath the table because there was too much to fit on:rolleyes:. Now I know we all like a few treats at Christmas time but that was beyond belief.
Lacey seems more like his mate than his daughter, I reckon he removed her from school just to keep him company through the day.

Reactions: 9
Soon be time for the Christmas sweets table to come out and can't wait to see if it is as high as last years. It was stacked halfway to the ceiling and then he said he'd had to stuff a whole lot more underneath the table because there was too much to fit on:rolleyes:. Now I know we all like a few treats at Christmas time but that was beyond belief.
Lacey seems more like his mate than his daughter, I reckon he removed her from school just to keep him company through the day.
I really hope not because Steve is showing early signs of diabetes. It’s a waste of money and takes the fun out of having treats.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.