Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just about bothers with the kids he lives with, I doubt he made much effort to keep a relationship with Jasmine who he would actually have to drive to go and see etc. A drive to Tesco is his limit now. I would do anything I possibly could to see my children if I were in his position

Reactions: 5
He always says the door is always open for Jasmine, but it should be him putting in the effort. She never seemed that included when she visited when she was younger, always seemed like a guest. I used to find it quite sad than she didn’t even have a bed when she stayed over. She used to share with Sophie or I think sometimes used a camp bed. Things like that probably all add up to not wanting to stay there.

He always says the door is always open for Jasmine, but it should be him putting in the effort. She never seemed that included when she visited when she was younger, always seemed like a guest. I used to find it quite sad than she didn’t even have a bed when she stayed over. She used to share with Sophie or I think sometimes used a camp bed. Things like that probably all add up to not wanting to stay there.
'The door is open' YOU ARE HER FATHER. It shouldn't be an ambiguous, open invitation. You should constantly be making sure your daughter is aware she's more than welcome to stay whenever she likes, just like your other kids are. Just because you aren't with her mother, it doesn't make you any less of her father. She should be treated absolutely no differently to the kids who live with you. If she was treated equally, she wouldn't be 'too busy with friends' to see you for the past three or four years. You don't just decide you're too busy to see your dad if they're actually a good parent who makes an infinite amount of effort to show their unconditional love for you. Even if Jasmine did decide one day that she didn't want to visit anymore, that doesn't mean Steve should give up trying and say 'well she knows where we are'. It's for him to push and push until she does feel part of the family. Its nice that she seemingly keeps in touch with her siblings, her and Soph really resemble each other, but poor Chloe probably wouldn't even recognise Jasmine in the street. As for Rache not putting Jasmine on the front of Steve's birthday card, knowing her, she was probably just being a bit dozy but it just shows that Jasmine isn't seen as a part of their immediate family otherwise you wouldn't forget.

Reactions: 8
Especially if his daughter is posting a tik tok that she wanted to die, he should be contacting and seeing her to make sure she's ok!

It’s even more shocking considering Steve has hinted before he has struggled with mental health issues in the past and still does to a degree so hearing that his daughter has had suicidal thoughts should alert him to contact her and see her. I find it all very strange I mean there is always another side to the story like we don’t know if her mother has made it difficult for Steve to have access but now Jasmine is 18 she is allowed to do what she pleases and it shouldn’t matter if her Mum approves it or not!

Reactions: 4
3 crumpets for breakfast!! He moans that he is bigger and mentions liams weight no wonder with that Iceland order!!! Just JUNK FOOD. He took any other funny turns said it happens everyday, defo needs to see a doctor. And fish and chips covered in piles of cheese 😧

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He certainly eats well our Steve! I notice he has been making a point of telling us all about these 'funny turns' or that he has 'no energy' for a while now after a certain virus! Now him and Rachel have decided he needs to go to the doctor 🤣

He’s been having funny turns for years. Val has used her diabetic machine to test him before. Probably the amount of rubbish he shovels down him. The only fruit to cross his lips would be pastilles or orange aero

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny turns, give me a break! He feels ‘queer’ when the kids break up on a Thursday or it’s sunny in winter!

I seem to remember he went to the doctor for prickly heat a few summers ago (I get it myself when its hot and sweaty weather so I know how uncomfortable it is but its not really something that requires medical attention and he could just stop trying to fry himself in the sun) and he always contemplates going for a sore throat yet he's ignored these diabetic-like symptoms for years now with absolutely no urgency to see if something is wrong. Stop getting your mother who isn't a medical professional to inject you every time you feel light headed and shaky from having nothing to eat all day apart from a toffee nut latte and actually do something about it. Or maybe eat a vegetable on meals that aren't a Sunday roast.

Sophie got a PlayStation for her birthday. Don’t they already have a PlayStation in the living room? Surely they could have just gave her that

They don't usually get more expensive presents for their birthday's as it's near Christmas. Maybe they have more money I guess

A PlayStation for Sophie yet Chlo didn't get the one thing she actually asked for. 🤔 yeah lovely... and still no visit to santa yet 😔

• Sad
Wonder if the twins will get something like that seeing as their birthday is end of December?

Reactions: 2
They don't usually get more expensive presents for their birthday's as it's near Christmas. Maybe they have more money I guess
Those rules don't apply to Sophie. She's had a telly, an entire room makeover and now a PS4 for her birthday. Meanwhile the others usually just get B&M tat that gets played with once.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.