Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soon be time for the Christmas sweets table to come out and can't wait to see if it is as high as last years. It was stacked halfway to the ceiling and then he said he'd had to stuff a whole lot more underneath the table because there was too much to fit on:rolleyes:. Now I know we all like a few treats at Christmas time but that was beyond belief.
Lacey seems more like his mate than his daughter, I reckon he removed her from school just to keep him company through the day.
I'm a fatty and like sweets and chocolate but the amount of stuff they buy is just ridiculous.

Glad they got Lacey's jacket off to wash. It's been dirty for a while!

Reactions: 1
Don’t understand why they get food shopping delivered. They go to the shops everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His vlogs are soooo boring. I know they have always not been entertaining but recently it’s just the same moaning everyday

Reactions: 2
His vlogs are soooo boring. I know they have always not been entertaining but recently it’s just the same moaning everyday
I agree I can’t even watch it anymore it’s so so pitiful . I wonder if they will bother taking Chloe to the garden centre to see Santa like they done every year for the older ones until they stopped believing . They all used to go Val and Bill too.

Reactions: 4
I agree I can’t even watch it anymore it’s so so pitiful . I wonder if they will bother taking Chloe to the garden centre to see Santa like they done every year for the older ones until they stopped believing . They all used to go Val and Bill too.
Oh I really do hope so. Just showing her a video of Steve walking past a grotto while shopping will probably be enough in their eyes though sadly 😔 I really hope they do something Christmassy over the holidays. I do feel terrible for Chloe 😔

Reactions: 6
Loads of birthday sweets and choccies for slobbo's fat stomach! Crikey, he just gets bigger and bigger. Keeps shaking and feeling ill, yeah I'm not surprised!!Diabetes waiting to happen the disgusting waste of space. Not only should he be ashamed of being a benefits scrounger, he should be ashamed hes causing his childrens healths to suffer serving up the same old Iceland crap every day. Every day, chicken wings, wraps, chicken, chicken, pizza, pizza. As for Chloe's speech, it is still really bad! Speech therapy needed for sure, but Slobbo's too busy buying next gadget or filling in his benefits forms to scrounge a bit more so he can sit on his big greasy backside YUK!!

I really hope not because Steve is showing early signs of diabetes. It’s a waste of money and takes the fun out of having treats.
He is a mess, and yes he is Diabetes waiting to happen, and sadly children are following in the same footsteps because of his poor parenting. First thing you would do if diabetes is in your family and you eat a load of crap from day to day would be to cut it all out completely, but hes just not bothered, insteas he will cost me money from my taxes to fund his diabetes medication. Does he not think the nhs is stretched enough. He is a sad selfish waste of a human!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They should be going to Christmas markets, seeing Santa, shopping, out for food. Not trapped inside on devices all weekend

Lots of places have free entry they could go to. It’s literally just a lack of care to do anything outside the house that’s stopping them.

Reactions: 4
They usually go see Santa in early November because it’s quieter. So I wonder if they have no plans to take Chloe 😕 she’s probably the one that would have enjoyed it the most compared to when the others where little!

He’s definitely got comments set to be approved now. There’s never anything negative anymore, and there was no comments for a couple of hours after a vlog being up recently.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Not a single excuse in the book for them to not take Chloe to see Santa. Not that I condone them leaving the kids home alone while they're still quite young but their excuse is always that the older kids aren't interested so Chloe misses out. Why can't they leave Sophie and the twins at home so they can take Chloe out to do some child-friendly Christmas activities? So many kids this year have been seeing Disney on ice and pantos, going to the markets, going to Xmas workshops etc and Chloe has done nowt. I'm sure cinemas must do Christmas film viewings so its hardly an excuse that there's nothing for the older kids to join in on, and anyway its Christmas - most teenagers get over themselves and embrace the festive spirit by joining in on things they wouldn't be interested in the rest of the year. They're just a perpetually pessimistic, bone idle family though of course you can't really blame the kids, its just the way they've been brought up.

Reactions: 9
Chloe will watch the YouTube videos when she’s older and will think how did I not get to do all the things my siblings did when I was younger

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Jasmine put up tik tok about wanting to die when she was 16/17 and shows photos of family. No photos of her dads side

• Sad
  • Wow
Jasmine put up tik tok about wanting to die when she was 16/17 and shows photos of family. No photos of her dads side
Oh god that’s so sad. I see Rachel never bothered to put a picture of her on his birthday card. Would it kill her to include all his children on his card. Im so lucky my stepmum treated me the same as her own children . She would never put all the other kids on a card and leave me out .

Such a shame!! I really feel sorry for jasmine. I know when your a teen you would rather see friends over your dad at the weekend. Steve has completely cut her off never mentions her. Sophie seems to comment on her tik toks but never sees her. Wonder if val and bill still speak to her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.