Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find his vlogs sooo boring now. Everyday the same, never do anything, moans all the time

Reactions: 4
This used to be my favourite YouTube family.

They were down to earth and relatable. It didn't matter that Steve didn't work, he used to cook more homemade meals, take the children out, do the shopping and housework. Everyone seemed to be happy and enjoy making videos.

However ever since Chloe started school things have completely changed. Lacey's home schooling is appalling, they live on processed junk food and the dogs are not walked at all which is evident by the state of poor Milo. They don't even go out as a family anymore.

I think Steve has lost his passion for Vlogging, he doesn't appear happy at all and all he does is moan. One comment or difference of opinion and he has a paddy and starts arguing with people in the comment section.

Reactions: 15
Old vlogs we’re so good. Poor Chloe doesn’t have a childhood like the others

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The amount of times in the latest video where Sophie hides her face and doesn’t want to be clogged and Steve embarrasses her is absolutely ridiculous.
Steve you’re a grown man, respect your daughters privacy.

Reactions: 4
The amount of times in the latest video where Sophie hides her face and doesn’t want to be clogged and Steve embarrasses her is absolutely ridiculous.
Steve you’re a grown man, respect your daughters privacy.
Have they left the house this half term yet ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They’re fortunate enough to have a car and money for petrol, just have a bloody ride out somewhere that isn’t a retail park for the weekly shop. Chloe is missing out on so much. Probably been to about two farms in her life. There have to be some child-friendly activities that are being run during half term in their local area.

They’re fortunate enough to have a car and money for petrol, just have a bloody ride out somewhere that isn’t a retail park for the weekly shop. Chloe is missing out on so much. Probably been to about two farms in her life. There have to be some child-friendly activities that are being run during half term in their local area.
There’s so much to do here for free. There’s no excuse at all. I’m doing so much with my boys this week, nature walks etc. He just wants to stay locked up at home and do the absolute bare minimum. He is turning his kids into hermits like himself. He has these paddy’s and turns on people and his mum really enables him saying things like he never stops ha never seen such a lazy fucker in my entire life!

Reactions: 6
I’ve heard his Mum have little digs at Rache in vlogs over the years . Like in one of the christmas vlogs a while ago she said something about Rache doing the washing up for a change as she usually leaves it to Steve. Well he is bloody stay at home parent he should wash up the dinner plates when she is working .

Reactions: 12
I’ve heard his Mum have little digs at Rache in vlogs over the years . Like in one of the christmas vlogs a while ago she said something about Rache doing the washing up for a change as she usually leaves it to Steve. Well he is bloody stay at home parent he should wash up the dinner plates when she is working .
Maybe Steve should work for a change then? He's such a mommy's boy.

Christmas tree up already!!
so Instead of taking the kids somewhere during the holidays he puts up his Christmas tree. I notice they didn’t even take Chloe out to the shops with them . What kid that age do you know who won’t even leave the house once during half term. Not even to sit on a swing at a playpark or visit a soft play .

I think Val has an unconscious bias towards Steve as he is her son, but I completely agree with everyone. For whatever reasons he chose to quit work (I know he said before Rachel wanted to go back out to work as one of the biggest reasons.) Doing the washing up and household chores is not a big ask. I think if he ever went back to work he’d have an absolute nightmare adjusting to it, if he gets that tired now (I shouldn’t judge really as his medication cause make him sleepy but then again that brings into the question does that mean he shouldn’t be driving if they make him drowsy) then a full or even part time job would be unthinkable lol.

I too find it sad Chloe rarely ever goes out, no wonder she’s always on her iPad cause she’s bored else.

Reactions: 3
Well Val sits on her arse all day too, smoking in the house while her husband has severe lung conditions so it wouldn’t take much for her to think Steve’s swept off his feet from dawn till dusk.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well Val sits on her arse all day too, smoking in the house while her husband has severe lung conditions so it wouldn’t take much for her to think Steve’s swept off his feet from dawn till dusk.
One time Steve was sorting Bill's car out and the ashtray was full of cigarette ends I honestly can't understand why she doesn't give up to help him, or at least smoke outside.

Reactions: 8
Steve has a sister as well and it’s as though him or his mum have nothing to do with her. She is t ever mentioned and his mum seems to spend all her time Steve. Also Rach rarely sees her family either, only recently when her sisters kids started the same school as Liam they started to, but then that’s just the kids.

One time Steve was sorting Bill's car out and the ashtray was full of cigarette ends I honestly can't understand why she doesn't give up to help him, or at least smoke outside.
In front of the kids and poor dogs too. How can you be more selfish/uneducated??

• Heart
In front of the kids and poor dogs too. How can you be more selfish/uneducated??
I once saw one of their vlogs when Bill was gasping for breath getting in the car and then Val lit a fag sitting next to him. Selfish cow. Don’t know whether mummy’s boy Steve or Bill dare say anything to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.