Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Val does come across as quite unpleasant in the vlogs. Bill is brilliant however- a proper grumpy grandad with a heart of gold.
So this week so far from Steve, we've had a throwing the toys out of the pram day, a lazy day:unsure: and shop day so I presume we've still got an activity day to come where they take the kids for a fantastic day out and give them some memories to discuss with their mates when they go back to school.
Hmm maybe...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
@podepoda i think you’ve deleted it but I was going to ask if anyone remembered the situation with the racist doll earlier… great minds! For a family who spend the majority of their lives on their phones and watching the telly, how they missed the memo that blackface isn’t something to laugh at anymore, I don’t know. I’m sure they’re of the mindset of ‘you can’t say anything anymore without being labelled racist or homophobic!😡’ while actually being quite bigoted. I remember back in the day, this is going back years and years, I think one of the kids was joking about Liam having a girlfriend or they saw him talking to a girl while they were waiting in the car outside the school gates and Steve said something along the lines of ‘at least he isn’t gay thank god’. He couldn’t have been any older than 6. Lacey always used to make jokes around being gay and bi and Steve and Rache would just laugh along instead of telling her there’s nothing funny about who you’re attracted to. So so uneducated.

Reactions: 7
Hi orly I deleted it as I wasn’t sure if I should say the name of the doll and didn’t want to offend anyone . The best of it was Chloe was running around with the doll one day in the house. So they didn’t learn enough to fling it away .

Val is very unpleasant and is always moaning. She’s so negative that no wonder he is too! She used to always turn up at Steve’s house and he’d ask if she was ok and she would say “no I’m bloody not”. She still does this now when they pop to hers as well.

Reactions: 8
Val is very unpleasant and is always moaning. She’s so negative that no wonder he is too! She used to always turn up at Steve’s house and he’d ask if she was ok and she would say “no I’m bloody not”. She still does this now when they pop to hers as well.
She’s said she’s been in constant pain for as long as I can remember now but has never been to the doctors about it despite Steve always saying she should. I get that it is hard for women to be listened to when it comes to pain as we are often told it’s in our heads but they could also be able to make her life easier. Imo Steve or Rache should’ve taken the initiative to get her checked out years ago and not just let her deal with it. They’re all just grumpy in general though.

Reactions: 4
so Instead of taking the kids somewhere during the holidays he puts up his Christmas tree. I notice they didn’t even take Chloe out to the shops with them . What kid that age do you know who won’t even leave the house once during half term. Not even to sit on a swing at a playpark or visit a soft play .
This is actually really upsetting. She doesn’t have a life! I’m a bit heartbroken for her. Do they realise that when she goes back to school they ask everyone what they did over half term. She will say we put the Christmas tree up and I spent 2 weeks on my tablet. It doesn’t have to be things that cost money. It can be building a den in the woods. A treasure hunt. So many things they could do but they are so way too lazy and selfish. Money shouldn’t be an issue though seeing as they spend thousands on Christmas 😂 All those toys because they know they aren’t gonna leave the house. Take half that money and plan some lovely days out. Makes you wonder where they get all their money from when only one works in a low paid job. Hmm.

Oooo the stuff I could tell you 🤐 🤫 All I will say is… Remember you only see what he wants you to see! The reality is so much worse!

This is actually really upsetting. She doesn’t have a life! I’m a bit heartbroken for her. Do they realise that when she goes back to school they ask everyone what they did over half term. She will say we put the Christmas tree up and I spent 2 weeks on my tablet. It doesn’t have to be things that cost money. It can be building a den in the woods. A treasure hunt. So many things they could do but they are so way too lazy and selfish. Money shouldn’t be an issue though seeing as they spend thousands on Christmas 😂 All those toys because they know they aren’t gonna leave the house. Take half that money and plan some lovely days out. Makes you wonder where they get all their money from when only one works in a low paid job. Hmm.

Oooo the stuff I could tell you 🤐 🤫 All I will say is… Remember you only see what he wants you to see! The reality is so much worse!
You can’t dangle a carrot like that and leave us! 😅

It’s the simple things they could do. Like sitting playing a game with her or doing a drawing. We only see that once a year at Christmas at a push. They are raising her with no creativeness, but I still think and always will is that they don’t want their kids to have any interests outside of sitting on their tablets because they will have to put more effort in as parents and they are just to lazy to do that anymore. Steve moans about the school run (which we’ve seen he doesn’t actually have to do) can you imagine if he had to take Chloe to a ballet or swimming lesson? He couldn’t hack it.

Do you know Steve? If yes please fill us in

Reactions: 2
It would be a complete shock to me if Steve let his kids go out trick or treating.
Seriously, all these people do is stay in their house and do nothing.
Why not have a day out to a theme park, or a cinema or even the seaside?
But then again, Steve is a hermit and he’s turning his kids into a clone of himself sadly.
You could even imagine late at night Liam transforming into Steve himself!

Will be an absolute joke if they don’t bother to do at least something for Chloe on Halloween. Lazy and tragic.

@normanbates you can’t keep teasing us!!

Oh now I want to know 😂 Maybe he will take her out next week when she is the only one off . Rache could stay home with Lacey to homeschool and Steve could take the little one swimming or to soft play .

• Wow
I’m sure in the older vlogs they would go trick or treating it’s really sad how recluse they have become.

Reactions: 2
Poor Chloe crying cuz Lacey hit her and he just ignores her. She’s only 5 needs a cuddle and Lacey needs a telling off

• Heart
I can't believe that Steves response to Chloe crying on the floor saying Lacey had hit her was to go and ask Lacey if she was okay!

Chloe is a 5 year old little girl who needed a cuddle and reassurance which she didn't get because Lacey was clearly having a strop yet again and Steve wont tell her off because they don't want to deal with her behaviour. He put Lacey above Chloe when she was the one who hit her. He showed Chloe that he only cares about Lacey's feelings and not hers. Which is wrong!

This is the problem. Chloe is being treated like one of the older children so they all think that they can hit her and call her names, yes I know that Chloe does the same to them but she is 5!

Nobody in that house should be treating her like that, they should all know better; they are literally twice the size of her!

They need to put something in place in order to deal with Lacey's behaviour. Perhaps limiting time on devices because she cant just go around being aggressive towards Chloe. She dictates the mood of the house because she is always in a strop, they need to deal with that not just allow her to lash out.

Reactions: 10
Liam hit Chloe in a earlier vlog too. Steve said you are both as bad as each other . Eh no she was 5 and Liam is a 11 year old biu
I’m sure in the older vlogs they would go trick or treating it’s really sad how recluse they have become.
i think they have gone around the street before trick or treating . I couldn’t not give my kid a hug if they were sitting crying . They forget she is 5. Liam hit her in a past vlog and he said they were both as and as each other . Eh no.

Liam hit Chloe in a earlier vlog too. Steve said you are both as bad as each other . Eh no she was 5 and Liam is a 11 year old biu

i think they have gone around the street before trick or treating . I couldn’t not give my kid a hug if they were sitting crying . They forget she is 5. Liam hit her in a past vlog and he said they were both as and as each other . Eh no.
I honestly dont know how he can just ignore his 5 year old daughter crying on the floor because her 11 year old sister started hitting her.

Why did he ask Lacey if she was okay? Chloe is the one hurt. He clearly didn't deal with the situation after he put the camera down because he went straight downstairs.

Latest vlog 😳 absolutely shocking… Liam calls Chloe a Stupid F-ing little girl 😠 both Rach and Steve say nothing!!! Then Liam hits her 😯 but she hit first so it’s ok?!
Then they get Liam a squid game mask for trick or treating and Chloe sings the song from one of the scenes? Surely they haven’t let her watch it?? No wonder comments are turned off…. I think it’s about time he turns off his camera too before social services watch!!

edit ! Video has now gone!!! 🤔 Oops Steve it was seen 👀

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.