Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Val mentioned Sophie and school again. I wonder if his YouTube is giving her trouble at school. I imagine it would. I remember whats it like and if she as she says hates most people at her school . They would have a field day with Steves YouTube . He has shown her in her bed. All the clips of her and Tiny .
I thought that could be the problem as well. Perhaps people are saying things about the videos at school.

Reactions: 4
He goes on about how he knows kids are mean and also has said in the past he was bullied yet he ignores Soph's requests to not be on camera everyday, giving all of her classmates footage of what she's doing morning, noon and night daily.

Reactions: 7
Val mentioned Sophie and school again. I wonder if his YouTube is giving her trouble at school. I imagine it would. I remember whats it like and if she as she says hates most people at her school . They would have a field day with Steves YouTube . He has shown her in her bed. All the clips of her and Tiny .
Sophie often edits the videos though, and she's left herself in. You'd think she'd edit herself out if she was so bothered by it. It's a bit strange. I don't know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
He goes on about how he knows kids are mean and also has said in the past he was bullied yet he ignores Soph's requests to not be on camera everyday, giving all of her classmates footage of what she's doing morning, noon and night daily.
Even having your dad posting all over YouTube is cringe for a teenage . That alone would cause her issues .

Weird how you all assume Sophie is being bullied rather than the other way round?! 🤐
I can quite believe it we only have Steve’s word . But I’ve heard the disrespect she shows about her teachers . Calling them idiots etc and Steve doesn’t even correct her just pulls a face at the camera .

Reactions: 3
I wonder who has annoyed him!!!! Very interesting something must have happened in the comments to annoy him

Reactions: 2
He said you think you know someone so guess the comment was from a YouTube friend . Haven’t heard him mention a friend in real life .

Reactions: 3
He said you think you know someone so guess the comment was from a YouTube friend . Haven’t heard him mention a friend in real life .
God he loves being dramatic and cryptic whenever something minor happens. He’s like one of those Facebook huns ‘absolutely fumin don’t ask me wots wrong x’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Steve seems to fall out with his youtube friends! He used to do some live streams with some but never hear of them now!!

I thought he deleted the comments because people were questioning his decision to homeschool Lacey.

• Wow
God he loves being dramatic and cryptic whenever something minor happens. He’s like one of those Facebook huns ‘absolutely fumin don’t ask me wots wrong x’
Seems a bit dramatic to turn off all the comments on every video for one persons comments. Couldn’t he just block them ? But then he has little going on his life so things like this consume his every thought.

Reactions: 2
He didn’t fall out with Henry did he?!

OMG u ok hun?? Box me

😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what's happened then, although it really doesn't take much for Steve to get offended.

Reactions: 6
I presume he hasn't found this thread yet then if he throws his toys out of the pram at the few mild rebukes he gets in the Youtube comments.

Seriously it is all so odd. He is genuinely the last person who you'd think would run a daily vlog as nothing interesting ever happens in their lives and he has such an awkward and stilted on screen manner.
It may be time to take a breath and put the vlogs to rest for a bit or at least just do a weekly update for the sake of Sophie if nothing else. And also Rachel obviously must hate every day of her life being filmed as she is very shy. As someone who works in education I am genuinely shocked at the education Lacey is receiving, surely somebody should be checking up on this in the Local authority?
I do think he is genuinely a decent chap who obviously adores his family even though he puts that across very poorly in the Vlogs but please Steve sort your kids out, sort your dogs out and sort yourself out and start being a proper role model as a parent.

Reactions: 9
he adores the family he lives with . I don’t think he has ever shown the same love to his other daughter or her picture would be at least up in the living room with all his other kids .

Reactions: 10
he adores the family he lives with . I don’t think he has ever shown the same love to his other daughter or her picture would be at least up in the living room with all his other kids .
I wonder if he has ever paid child maintenance for her

Steve should do over Christmas then knock it on the head, I think the vlogs now are a waste of time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.