Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love those Nescafé chocolate mocha sachets as a treat but idk how they have those kinds of drinks as their main source of hot drink. I’d never have more than one a day and it wouldn’t be every day. No wonder they’re always groggy and sluggish, must constantly be on sugar come downs from no water.
Steve is having tea now. He has read the comments about toffee nuts! You won't see him with one again :p

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Steve is having tea now. He has read the comments about toffee nuts! You won't see him with one again :p
They used to drink tea by the gallon before toffee nuts were a thing. And he'd go to sainsburys twice a day for flavoured water when they were in the old house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Isn't it bizarre how you wind up watching random videos on YouTube and you're like " Wonder if anybody else watches this shite. Why am I even watching it " But before you know it you've watched a dozen or so videos. Stopped watching when she was pregnant. Fast forward a few year's and your browsing Tattle and you see a thread on said person.

• Haha
Isn't it bizarre how you wind up watching random videos on YouTube and you're like " Wonder if anybody else watches this shite. Why am I even watching it " But before you know it you've watched a dozen or so videos. Stopped watching when she was pregnant. Fast forward a few year's and your browsing Tattle and you see a thread on said person.
This is so true. They have the most mundane life ever yet I know what they’ve done like nearly everyday for the past 6 years. I can’t even imagine Steve deciding to vlog one day because it just seems so out of character for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope Val and Bill are ok I’m guessing that is why he cancelled tinys visit the night before he was due to come

Reactions: 2
Steve was saying that scruff will get to the guinea pigs, so they are sectioning off the area so that’s good, hopefully that works.

There is more chance these guinea pigs will walk scruff than Steve or Rach :p
Why more animals though? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is more chance these guinea pigs will walk scruff than Steve or Rach :p
Why more animals though? :rolleyes:
Call me cynical, but It’s not going to end well…

the kids will more than likely lose interest fast and I hope he realises that it will be him who will have to care for and clean them

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed some people on the YouTube comments seem to know, like, really personal info about them...

Such as what? I just cannot be arsed to watch them anymore so wouldn't know.
Liam’s school (his secondary and primary school) like they actually named the schools and also that Rachel works there and they put that if he loses anything Rachel can find it as she works there. Idk I feel like that’s crossing a line…

• Sick
  • Wow
Liam’s school (his secondary and primary school) like they actually named the schools and also that Rachel works there and they put that if he loses anything Rachel can find it as she works there. Idk I feel like that’s crossing a line…
people always seem very pally and close to them in the comments. Some of them seem abit odd but that might just be the type of people they attract to their videos

Reactions: 4
Not to be offensive but I feel like a lot of them who comment have learning difficulties. No idea how they'd know all of the school info unless they live in the area because Steve never mentions any friends apart from that Mark Webley occasionally.

Reactions: 5
They would know the school as Steve has mentioned Sophie’s school name multiple times over the years. He also shows the kids uniforms and you can clearly see the school badges .

Reactions: 6
Their personal details are so easy to see with no effort. He’s filmed his street name, door number, kids school uniform and has mentioned the name of the high school Sophie is at as he used to go there he said. I always found it a bit odd he’s so relaxed about these details. I know he doesn’t have a massive following, but still a decent amount and you don’t know who’s watching!

Reactions: 8
But what if he suddenly has an influx of viewers and subscribers? Will he really want to privatise his older videos? It’s scary as heck out there and I totally agree that it’s sad we have to worry about who’s watching nowadays…the whole argument of “why should I” when it’s a small minority of weirdos…but if it means protecting your family surely that takes priority.

I think really although it’s highly unlikely someone will attempt to find them in real life it’s better to be safe than sorry. Steve has pretty good editing skills and could blur out uniform logos and street names…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.