Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve said on Sophie’s birthday vlog that nothing will quench his thirst lately…he is showing so many signs of diabetes I’m honestly horrified he’s not been straight to the GP.

Reactions: 4
Steve has to moan about things on the vlogs as the benefits people may be watching!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wonder why he hasn’t been to the doctors yet either about his “funny turns”. I remember I used to think they’d go to the doctors for the slightest little niggle. A kid would cough and they’d be trying to get an appointment!

I wonder what this “scaled back Christmas“ is going to look like. Probably still an expensive main present (probably iPhones?) and then fewer toys and games. I think that makes sense though. A lot of their presents where just filler type things to make the piles big or board games that never got touched.

Reactions: 5
Steve said on Sophie’s birthday vlog that nothing will quench his thirst lately…he is showing so many signs of diabetes I’m honestly horrified he’s not been straight to the GP.
Has he started drinking actual water yet or is he still trying to quench his thirst with cans of fizzy drinks and toffee nuts? I agree he definitely needs to go to the doctors regardless.

I wonder what this “scaled back Christmas“ is going to look like. Probably still an expensive main present (probably iPhones?) and then fewer toys and games. I think that makes sense though. A lot of their presents where just filler type things to make the piles big or board games that never got touched.
I hope they don't scale back Chloe's presents just because the older three don't need a massive pile of toys anymore. They definitely always go overboard but she should get that overboard treatment too as she still believes in Santa. They already half arsed her birthday, lets hope they do more for xmas. And did she only get to meet Santa because he came right to their doorsteps? No grotto or xmas workshops for her?

Reactions: 6
especially when he is driving about his family . He was forever at doctors for ear ache a few years ago but not for something as serious as this.

Reactions: 2
My dad is a diabetic and he had all the same symptoms as Steve before he was diagnosed. I imagine he is aware he probably has diabetes but buries his head in the sand and will avoid facing up to it, like everything in his life. Like said above, the fact he drives and is not seeking help is irresponsible and dangerous

He is just moaning on camera. Wouldn't our Steve be a bit more worried if he felt something was wrong?! Val does his blood and is always okay!

I watch dad vs girls. They let the older kids stay at home and take the younger kids out to do stuff. They should do that with Chloe she would love to see Santa it’s a real shame

I see that creep Henry is commenting on Sophie’s birthday haul. What grown man in his 30s or 40s comments on a little girls YouTube video. Can’t say any men I know would want to watch a 15 year old girls haul and comment on it about how she is natural . Just ewwww.

• Sick
I see that creep Henry is commenting on Sophie’s birthday haul. What grown man in his 30s or 40s comments on a little girls YouTube video. Can’t say any men I know would want to watch a 15 year old girls haul and comment on it about how she is natural . Just ewwww.
Wonder how Steve would react to comments like that if Henry wasn’t up his arse too and jumping to defence whenever someone is ‘trolling’ (read: rationally criticising them for their stupid decisions).

Chloes speech is so hard to understand wonder if they will take her to speech therapy

Reactions: 2
Rache probably wants a new carpet, new phone and the garden done in the summer so that could be reason 🤣

• Haha
It’s been a few months since they wallpapered. New one must be about due!
Their living room is so grey it almost looks like there's a black and white filter on when he films in there. The whole house is dull and lifeless to match the mood of the family.

No more school this year for any of them now. Chloe does have a bad cough but the other two could go. It will save him the hard task of doing the school runs though.

• Haha
I can't even be bothered to give him a hate watch at the moment, he's just so annoying and lazy and the work he gives Lacey to do on the few occasions she does any just maddens me. 8x table practice sheets FFS.
Sophie is 15 now, has she ever mentioned what she wants to do when she leaves school? She doesn't look the A Level type but as she barely ever leaves the house other than school and to go to the shops with him, it's hard to imagine her out in the big, wide world.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.