Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he's still going to drive but just not vlog it. Liam, Sophie and Rache can all walk to and form school/work. The only real issue is picking up Chloe as Rache is working at that time. Maybe needs to arrange with school to pick Chloe up early for now. Will be interesting to see how this goes if he vlogs it.
I thought this as well.

They wouldn't have to change anything really, he would just have to sit in the car and get Rachel to do the shopping everyday.

If they don't vlog it is probably because all the children are off school.

Reactions: 2
The vlogs will be interesting the next few weeks. I knew he would get it when liams door was wide open and Steve kept sticking his head in to chat. It’s almost like he was hoping he’d catch it so he didn’t have to do the school runs. He’s going to lock himself in the bedroom, watch YouTube for 2 weeks, and play games on his own phone. I sincerely hope Val and Bill washed everything he bought back from that shopping trip 🙁

Reactions: 5
Is Steve ill with it or did he just test positive by chance? I try not to waste my time with the vlogs these days as they just rile me up 😂

Is Steve ill with it or did he just test positive by chance? I try not to waste my time with the vlogs these days as they just rile me up 😂
He said he only tested because of Liam. I don't think he'd have known otherwise. What are the chances he says he's feeling really poorly in the next couple of days though?

Reactions: 1
He said he only tested because of Liam. I don't think he'd have known otherwise. What are the chances he says he's feeling really poorly in the next couple of days though?
The dry throat and mouth ulcers will be appearing before we know it 😭 😭 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He will be okay if he stays on the toffee nuts and gets scruff to do the school runs for him! Rache has love islands to catch up on :coffee:

• Haha
There’s no way Steve is going to let Sophie, Liam and Chloe stay at home cause he has tested positive.
I know Rachel doesn’t drive, so why doesn’t Liam and Sophie walk to school and Rachel goes to travel to work in a taxi and drops off Chloe?

I also think he will still drive and just not tell us but taking a child to school is not listed as an exception to isolation. Wouldn’t be hard for someone to report him to police for not following Isolation we all know so much about his life . I think he will just not show us .

I also think he will still drive and just not tell us but taking a child to school is not listed as an exception to isolation. Wouldn’t be hard for someone to report him to police for not following Isolation we all know so much about his life . I think he will just not show us .
Tbh I don’t see why it’s not an exception as long as the person stays in the car/uses their own car/a car no one else is going to drive in or thoroughly sanitises it he isn’t really doing anything that I can think would cause an exposure. As the children live with him already and Rachel, they will already have been exposed to it at home so I wouldn’t say it’s a massive issue.

However if he picked up other people outside their household or left the car for any reason then absolutely it’s wrong.

Edit: On second thoughts really life is unpredictable and if he had to get out of the car in an emergency for whatever reason he’s posing a massive risk to people.

Reactions: 1
The issue isn't that Steve would be sitting in the car with the virus. The issue is that Rachel and Lacey could be carrying it or have it without them knowing and they could then go into shops and spread it.

They had a child at home with Covid last week and they didn't care, they still went into multiple supermarkets.

Everyone has been affected by this and had to perhaps go without certain things or had to spend a bit more money to get the things they need. However this family still go into 3-4 supermarkets just to get certain washing powder and to stock pile fizzy drinks and pot noodles.

They don't seem to care about anyone else.

Last edited:
I’m going to guess he will say that the children all stayed at home because of the risks. He will make it out to be worse like his does with Laceys autism if it benefits Steve. But he will quickly want to bury the fact he was happy to do shopping before leaving his 11 year old who was ill with his other 11 year old while he floated around the shops for a few hours

Reactions: 8
I’m going to guess he will say that the children all stayed at home because of the risks. He will make it out to be worse like his does with Laceys autism if it benefits Steve. But he will quickly want to bury the fact he was happy to do shopping before leaving his 11 year old who was ill with his other 11 year old while he floated around the shops for a few hours
If anyone points this out in the comments, he’ll be like ‘oh hey beautiful, you must be perfect! You’re so obsessed with me🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the issue is when you are out in the car it could breakdown. You could get into a accident etc etc . It a small risk but could be avoided .

Looks like Sophie’s friends mum is taking the kids to school and Rachel has had to walk to work.

So Steve thinks that everyone should be self isolating.

That is very contradicting considering that last week Liam was positive yet they still decided to go into multiple supermarkets, leaving there sick child at home.

They could have easily done an online shop last week and limited the time they spent outside the house but they didn't.

Reactions: 13
I’m shocked that they are sending the kids to school whilst he is isolating, really thought he would come up with excuses for the rest of the isolation period

I’m shocked that they are sending the kids to school whilst he is isolating, really thought he would come up with excuses for the rest of the isolation period
I think even he knows they wouldn't be able to get away with that, as much as he wants to

Reactions: 3
It makes you question whether all of the driving he does is really necessary now with how quickly they’ve all managed to adapt to the situation.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.