Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can any of this family actually walk? I think it would kill them to take the dogs out or the kids for a lovely walk somewhere. Steve and Rachel are just dead from the neck up with zero parenting skills. What is actually wrong with him to prevent him going to work? Idle tosser.

Reactions: 5
Does he ever see his daughter jasmine anymore
I remember some of his older videos she had the odd appearance, not heard anything about her lately

Reactions: 7
Does he ever see his daughter jasmine anymore
I remember some of his older videos she had the odd appearance, not heard anything about her lately
She hasn’t stayed overnight in YEARS. I think she sometimes comes for a few hours during the xmas holidays but they usually just drop off her present at hers. Steve always says the door is open for her to come round but I can’t imagine he’s on the phone to her everyday. It’s sad really but we don’t know the ins and outs of it all as unlike the other kids’ business, he’s kept it pretty private.

Reactions: 4
There is more to it I think. At the end when he was still seeing her. It used to be Val and bill that picked her up and dropped her off at Steve’s house. No doubt the Mum will be pissed Steve splashing the cash spending £1000 on his other kids at xmas while giving Jasmin a £50 Pandora ring .

Reactions: 9
Never saw Rachel having much to do with her either!
Yeah she doesn’t appear in any of the photos around the house either. Such a shame . Her Dad starting a new family and just forgetting all about her .

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Maybe there is resentment there as the other kids get loads spent on them and she will see that on the vlogs. Of course money does not equal love but it must hurt seeing your siblings get things and you just get a birthday card and a small gift.

The only way I can see them walking the dogs is if Steve can drive in the car, window down, leads out the window and the dogs walking by the side of the car

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does everyone really think Rachel is walking :LOL: Steve isn't vlogging for a reason!

Does everyone really think Rachel is walking :LOL: Steve isn't vlogging for a reason!
She does seem less lazy than Steve in that sense - Steve won’t say no if she offers to cook or do the washing up after a day of her being at work😂. On the other hand, I can’t see either of them caring about spreading it and would say that him and Rache wore a mask in the car if they were caught. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what they do for the weekly shop as if they haven’t been living together.

Reactions: 3
She does seem less lazy than Steve in that sense - Steve won’t say no if she offers to cook or do the washing up after a day of her being at work😂. On the other hand, I can’t see either of them caring about spreading it and would say that him and Rache wore a mask in the car if they were caught. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what they do for the weekly shop as if they haven’t been living together.
I think he is still taking Rache to work and he is not in his pit all day, just filming his updates from it :ROFLMAO: !!!
As our Steve is not feeling ill really why stop the vlogs?!

Reactions: 4
I think he is still taking Rache to work and he is not in his pit all day, just filming his updates from it :ROFLMAO: !!!
As our Steve is not feeling ill really why stop the vlogs?!
you are right he said he isn’t filming as nothing is happening . Nothing ever happens. I’m guessing home school has been ditched too .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.