Steve & Kai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was listening to Kai's vlog in the background while working and I caught her mentioning a bracelet and how she has Jessy's bank card or something and he kept saying no (in a joking way) and then she said something about "happy wife happy life". I guess they are married? haha

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I was listening to Kai's vlog in the background while working and I caught her mentioning a bracelet and how she has Jessy's bank card or something and he kept saying no (in a joking way) and then she said something about "happy wife happy life". I guess they are married? haha
I don’t think they’re married, a lot of people their age are starting to say Wifey and Hubby to try to be cute despite not being married 🙄

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they’re married, a lot of people their age are starting to say Wifey and Hubby to try to be cute despite not being married 🙄
Oh yeah, that makes sense! I was thinking about the rings in their IG bios and how just a few seconds before Kai mentioned that bracelet thing, she had the camera pan in on her ring unless it's an engagement ring.

1000003576.png

1000003575.png

1000003577.jpg

Steve did a live. How ever he started it with a new Christmas parade. When he starts talking he does not say hi welcome everybody to another live stream. Says give this video a thumbs up everyone 👍
He walked through the treehouse. Went on a couple of rides. Watched fantasmic and then was talking about ending the live. Alfonso Aross said to Steve at least go on one ride as you can see. He ignored that comment. Showed the rest of fantasmic and ended it.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Kai sure knows how to pick the ones with personality! Steve was always so fake but her new guy… goodness. He’s like just a giant blob following her around. I’m not saying he needs to be all bubbly like her but all he ever does is mean mug all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There are some people who are not comfortable having their picture taken or being on camera video taping where they go and what they do every time they go to Disneyland. Kai has said Jessie is one of those people. As for Kai and Jesse being married I'm not surprised but at least he's an upgrade from Steve the faker.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah getting married so soon is a bit odd, but hopefully he's good for her. Hopefully he's more than just Steve but with glasses. I do cut Jessy some slack for being awkward because Kai did mention that he was more on the private side. His IG never showed his face until he was with Kai, so this is all new to him. He seems like he's trying LOL. Kai probably combined her engagement time with Steve, so it was long enough for her.

I saw Steve's live the other day and he was showing pics of the puppies and promoting their frenchiebros YT channel. supposedly there will be some live cam of the puppies.

I agree with you hello2figaro Kai and Jesse were quick to get married. I think Jesse will do anything Kai asks of him, it is obvious with him being on camera. I think the look he gives is him being out of his comfort zone. As for Steve's live cam of the puppies I do try to watch his puppy video's but it's hard for me to watch because Steve does not assist the puppies by helping them.

Kai is a bit messy in her relationships, but she was the reason I watched their channel in the first place. Steve did her wrong, for sure. Hopefully she is truly happy. Poor Dior is probably nothing more than a breeding dog now. How sad. Maybe he will quit pretending that he is a Disney fan soon.

He's changed so much since his initial fakeness LOL. It was his loud voice that drew my attention when I saw him walking through DTD, and then I eventually found his (well, their) channel. Now these days, when I stop by his live, his voice is so soft and it's almost as if he doesn't even want to stream. What was really messed up was the channel split and how HE took the main channel. I heard from others that it was originally Kai's channel before they were "Steve and Kai"? Remember when he would make vlogs as well? Without the people he's used, he has nothing. He probably didn't even care for Cai, and just needed someone to follow him around. She unfollowed him more than once during their short run. I can't imagine what he's really like.

If anyone is interested in what Puddles is up to now, this is the type of content he is promoting on his Instagram:
1000015771.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Ugh, I saw the footage of the police dragging that guy out of the parks with his naked body. I can't imagine what it was like for those who were there, especially the kids. When I went back in September, I saw a guy being wheeled out in a wheelchair by the cops and he had blood all over his face. They threw him in the back of their vehicle. I have no idea what he did but I saw some kids crying. Who knows what they saw.

I can't get over "jumpintopuddles" LOL

• Haha
AD39D580-26C1-494A-ADE3-F42028417698.jpeg

As much fun as it is to bash Steve and Kai, I’d like to take a moment to just… just look at creepy ass puddles. Not only does he post the stupidest thing I’ve seen, he follows it up by being weird about it. This man has some serious issues!

• Haha
  • Sick
View attachment 2615075
As much fun as it is to bash Steve and Kai, I’d like to take a moment to just… just look at creepy ass puddles. Not only does he post the stupidest thing I’ve seen, he follows it up by being weird about it. This man has some serious issues!
Seriously! I remember when they were on Main St waiting for the fireworks, and there was someone in the crowd with balloons, he kept talking about how he loves balloons and kids and I was like yeah...we know!

He often talks about how he loves Goofy's Kitchen too. For the food? I doubt it.

I can just imagine him opening his arms and saying in a creepy voice "jump into puddles!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Summary of her ask me anything on IG: She and Jessy met in June and married in December. No proposal or big ceremony, they made a court appointment but want a reception and honeymoon at some point. They own businesses as a source of income. Both came out of long term “toxic” relationships. She didn’t keep the dogs, but wants one.

Attachments

I'm glad she's finally feeling free enough to be truthful about Steve. I know that we can be a bit much with the criticisms of certain people at times, but it's also truthful for the most part haha. It's more than just "hating". Not only did Steve get the main channel, he also got all the dogs. Of course we don't know what happened between his short relationship with Cai, but they aren't together anymore, so it most likely says a lot about him.

Kai is married, and Steve had a short relationship that didn't last, and he's probably on the prawl for the next one.

• Heart
Reactions: 8