Steve & Kai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's just using her for his own ego. Kai has a pic of her and Jessy as her profile pic and everyone is commenting on how she's so happy. Steve doesn't like not being needed because it seemed like Kai was the one who was always more into him than he was into her. Hopefully they both aren't using their new interests to make the other jealous or make their viewers think they have moved on and don't need the other haha.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I noticed that both Kai's and Jessy's IGs are private, and both have the ring emoji in their bio. Did they get engaged or elope or something? 🤣

I also wonder why their bios always match. Do they not have their own identities? LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I noticed that both Kai's and Jessy's IGs are private, and both have the ring emoji in their bio. Did they get engaged or elope or something? 🤣

I also wonder why their bios always match. Do they not have their own identities? LOL
I did notice they both have rings on their left index fingers. Maybe they are “engaged” the way Steve and Kai were “engaged.” (Only ring, no wedding date or actual plans for future). Attached are photos from Kai’s most recent video.

Based on IG they became official bf/gf in August. Perhaps they will have an extended engagement then break up in a couple years.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Looks like theme park Steve is back in Cai's bio. But will there be ring emojis soon to follow? Dun dun dun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh. My. Goodness.

What have I missed these past six months! There's now a Kai and a Cai (two separate ladies)? And Puddles got dumped by everyone after spending so much cash on them?

I got some fun reading to catch up on here during my next flight.

• Haha
Oh. My. Goodness.

What have I missed these past six months! There's now a Kai and a Cai (two separate ladies)? And Puddles got dumped by everyone after spending so much cash on them?

I got some fun reading to catch up on here during my next flight.
Yeah, Steve is now with someone named Cait, and I'm not sure if she's still a mod, but she once was. People were thinking that she might have been a fan that he started dating. We call her Cai around here 🤣

Kai has recently announced on IG that she is off the market. She claims that her new guy (Jessy, a Steve stunt double) is more on the private side, yet she keeps flexing him. Pretty much all her posts are about him and being in love. Both of their IG accounts are private. Their bios always seem to match.

Both Steve and Kai seemed to have moved on around the same exact time. Maybe they are trying to sock it to the other, or they could genuinely be in love 🤮. Both Kai and Jessy have the ring emojis in their bio, so who knows if there will be an engagement video coming soon LOL

As for puddles, he announced that he is no longer working for a "YouTuber who he helped grow" (Steve) and is most likely launching his new career with Kai. I'm not sure if his announcement was ever made? But he's appeared in Kai's Disneyland vlog.

• Heart
Yeah, Steve is now with someone named Cait, and I'm not sure if she's still a mod, but she once was. People were thinking that she might have been a fan that he started dating. We call her Cai around here 🤣

Kai has recently announced on IG that she is off the market. She claims that her new guy (Jessy, a Steve stunt double) is more on the private side, yet she keeps flexing him. Pretty much all her posts are about him and being in love. Both of their IG accounts are private. Their bios always seem to match.

Both Steve and Kai seemed to have moved on around the same exact time. Maybe they are trying to sock it to the other, or they could genuinely be in love 🤮. Both Kai and Jessy have the ring emojis in their bio, so who knows if there will be an engagement video coming soon LOL

As for puddles, he announced that he is no longer working for a "YouTuber who he helped grow" (Steve) and is most likely launching his new career with Kai. I'm not sure if his announcement was ever made? But he's appeared in Kai's Disneyland vlog.
Fantastic Recap! Thank you!

Do we know if any of Steve, Kai, Cai, or Jessy have traditional jobs? Or is this whole charade still funded by Super Chats?

Reactions: 4
Fantastic Recap! Thank you!

Do we know if any of Steve, Kai, Cai, or Jessy have traditional jobs? Or is this whole charade still funded by Super Chats?
Kai has her own apartment, but I'm not sure if Jessy is living with her. She mentioned "we" in a few of her earlier videos, and people have spotted men's shower gel in her bathroom. But at the time, she was still associating with Steve I believe. Steve posted in his IG Stories once, and it was during the time he was in Vegas and someone on here caught Kai's name on the receipt. Later in a video, Kai was talking about how she went to Vegas, as if we weren't aware that Steve posted about Vegas in his story.

Was the "we" Steve and Kai? Was the shower gel Steve's? LOL we don't know for sure, but they seem to not really be in each other's lives at the moment unless they are using their new love interests as rebounds. Kai made a few videos where she was talking about embracing her singleness. That was short-lived, and she ended up taking those videos down. It's strange how they both found someone at the same time. Kai must have something going on to be able to pay rent if she does live alone now. I think in her videos she mentioned starting a lash company of her own, and I think she was taking courses on being one of those travel experts or something about Disney experiences. I'm not sure how that is going. I also don't think she has gone live. She mostly just posts vlogs once in awhile.

I'm not sure about Jessy. Most of his IG pics didn't show his face. It wasn't until he was with Kai that he started showing his face, but I don't think he takes selfies, it's more like her taking pics with him. She mentioned that he's more private, implying that he isn't really used to the "influencer" lifestyle. He most likely doesn't have a job that involves him being online. His current IG profile pic is one with him and Kai. Kai's IG profile pic is the same exact one. Their bios are similar, and they both went private at the same time haha.

I'm not sure about Cai, but she loves to show pics of her behind.

I haven't seen Steve's streams in awhile. I did catch a glimpse of it a couple of months ago and Cai was a mod. I don't know if she was a mod before she was dating him, or after. They seemed to have broken up for a little bit, but as of now, they are back together. I don't know how Steve is doing with his super chats or if peepee tone is still around haha. All we know is that Puddles no longer is working for him. If I'm not mistaken, I think Steve and Kai used to live with Steve's parents? If so, he most likely still lives there haha.

• Heart
Kai has her own apartment, but I'm not sure if Jessy is living with her. She mentioned "we" in a few of her earlier videos, and people have spotted men's shower gel in her bathroom. But at the time, she was still associating with Steve I believe. Steve posted in his IG Stories once, and it was during the time he was in Vegas and someone on here caught Kai's name on the receipt. Later in a video, Kai was talking about how she went to Vegas, as if we weren't aware that Steve posted about Vegas in his story.

Was the "we" Steve and Kai? Was the shower gel Steve's? LOL we don't know for sure, but they seem to not really be in each other's lives at the moment unless they are using their new love interests as rebounds. Kai made a few videos where she was talking about embracing her singleness. That was short-lived, and she ended up taking those videos down. It's strange how they both found someone at the same time. Kai must have something going on to be able to pay rent if she does live alone now. I think in her videos she mentioned starting a lash company of her own, and I think she was taking courses on being one of those travel experts or something about Disney experiences. I'm not sure how that is going. I also don't think she has gone live. She mostly just posts vlogs once in awhile.

I'm not sure about Jessy. Most of his IG pics didn't show his face. It wasn't until he was with Kai that he started showing his face, but I don't think he takes selfies, it's more like her taking pics with him. She mentioned that he's more private, implying that he isn't really used to the "influencer" lifestyle. He most likely doesn't have a job that involves him being online. His current IG profile pic is one with him and Kai. Kai's IG profile pic is the same exact one. Their bios are similar, and they both went private at the same time haha.

I haven't seen Steve's streams in awhile. I did catch a glimpse of it a couple of months ago and Cai was a mod. I don't know if she was a mod before she was dating him, or after. They seemed to have broken up for a little bit, but as of now, they are back together. I don't know how Steve is doing with his super chats or if peepee tone is still around haha. All we know is that Puddles no longer is working for him. If I'm not mistaken, I think Steve and Kai used to live with Steve's parents? If so, he most likely still lives there haha.
Glorious. All of it. Absolutely Glorious.

Better than anything on TLC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Glorious. All of it. Absolutely Glorious.

Better than anything on TLC.
HAHAHA

so I’m pretty sure Kai lives with her older sister, and Kai recently posted a picture of something saying she was going to start working at Disneyland…but she hasn’t posted anything else about it since.
---

Amazing recaps btw 👌

• Heart
Thanks for the recap! I just follow Kai ever since Steve blocked me 😂 tbh it seems like these two are just trying to compete with each other with their rebounds. But hey, makes for great entertainment. Even saw kai and her new man turned her channel into another couples channel! As if there wasn’t enough already!

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Thanks for the recap! I just follow Kai ever since Steve blocked me 😂 tbh it seems like these two are just trying to compete with each other with their rebounds. But hey, makes for great entertainment. Even saw kai and her new man turned her channel into another couples channel! As if there wasn’t enough already!
Here we go again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree with the rebound thing! It's so weird how they both "moved on" around the same time. I haven't kept up with them lately, and I only glance at their IGs once in awhile (but don't follow) and I saw that both Jessy and Kai were private and had the ring emojis, so I was like what? LOL

did she turn her channel into a couples channel? I'm wondering why they are both private on IG suddenly, especially Kai who is an "influencer' and seeing Cai back with Steve recently. The whole thing is just strange.

• Heart
Oh, so I checked it out. Her Magically Kai channel is now K & J Adventures 😆.

People are starting to pick up on the shadiness of Steve haha

Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 8.12.04 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
1000003460.png

Last year Steve bought Kai a dog she named Dior. Why? Because she loves the perfume. After Steve and Kai broke up Steve would make visits to Kai's apartment to pick up Dior because that's what dogs do when their moms and dad's brake up. Then they got back together and broke up again. Kai gave Steve Dior so she didn't have to deal with Steve ever again. Anyways Steve was distracted with the new Cai and was a neglectful dog dad because Dior who was not a year old yet got pregnant. She had 6 puppies. So he's been busy helping Dior take care of her puppies not just playing around with little girls with big butts.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
View attachment 2542325
Last year Steve bought Kai a dog she named Dior. Why? Because she loves the perfume. After Steve and Kai broke up Steve would make visits to Kai's apartment to pick up Dior because that's what dogs do when their moms and dad's brake up. Then they got back together and broke up again. Kai gave Steve Dior so she didn't have to deal with Steve ever again. Anyways Steve was distracted with the new Cai and was a neglectful dog dad because Dior who was not a year old yet got pregnant. She had 6 puppies. So he's been busy helping Dior take care of her puppies not just playing around with little girls with big butts.
He'll need all the super chats he can get. Poor Grandpa Steve.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2542325
UGH as if he couldn’t be a more terrible person now he’s a bleeping dog breeder??? Disgusting to get that poor baby pregnant at not even a year old. All to make some money since Frenchies are so expensive. Sick and tired of these scummy ass people!!!