Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice that she's making effort to learn the lyrics to her own band's songs half way through the tour.
Yeah, wtf Lisa! I know Faye’s lyrics!

As much as he irritates me it’s nice to see H flying the flag for the LGBTQ+ community and embracing who he is.

My teenage self who fancied him the first time around would be amused to think twenty years later he would wear eyeliner better than she could.

Reactions: 6
oh how I loved watching totally Scott-lee, it was so bad it was good :ROFLMAO: I found this on youtube, all the best bits, it's given me the chuckles re watching it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve had a really shocking day so I’m going to put my feet up and watching Totally Scott Lee to cheer myself up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh how I loved watching totally Scott-lee, it was so bad it was good :ROFLMAO: I found this on youtube, all the best bits, it's given me the chuckles re watching it

Her dad clearly wants to shag her. He's is so, so creepy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I saw them last week and the concert was super.
I noticed Lisa's puffy pulled face, she has been messing about with it. H is still a knob and he mentioned faye having an only fans and Lee being being DILF. He's a boring hole.
Claire looked uncomfortable in some of her costumes and I imagine she's standing there feeling like she's being scrutinised. She looks absolutey beautiful. Faye also looked beautiful.
The concert was fab but lacked a little sparkle. They are 21 years down the line though

Reactions: 6
When Lisa Scott-Lee gets drunk, forgets she didn't put the plug in the bath and and just shares a video someone paid her £60 for......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Lisa used to be my favourite lol I really can’t remember why but she definitely did. I watched totally Scott Lee the other week when I had Covid and I’m seriously not understanding younger myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't quite decide if the fact the woman can't even run a bath without bleeping up is genuinely tragic or quite endering.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
H was my favourite when I was younger followed by Claire. I still like Claire but I can’t stand H🤣

Reactions: 1
I used to love steps growing up as a kid, went to see them twice, have a ton of merch still in the attic etc, I always liked faye an Lee more out them, even though Lee was more just for his looks rather than his singing, somthing about Lisa just struck me wrong though, could never bring myself to truly like her

As a adult now am not sure if I would want to go see them, I've heard their new songs but I feel my taste in music has really changed some, I find it hard trying to go back an listen to their songs from when they were first out, I also think H would seriously annoy the hell outta me now lol, was fine when I was younger, he seemed to be the "fun" one but looking back I kindi cringe at some of his antics an I feel he's probably not grown up as much as the others have

Reactions: 2
I’m seeing Steps tomorrow at the 02, this will be my 7th time seeing them!
I’m sure the tour name/details changed since when it was first advertised as now is a ‘all the hits’ tour
I’m excited to see them again but wish they were doing some more of their new stuff, also gonna miss Faye!

Reactions: 3
I’m seeing Steps tomorrow at the 02, this will be my 7th time seeing them!
I’m sure the tour name/details changed since when it was first advertised as now is a ‘all the hits’ tour
I’m excited to see them again but wish they were doing some more of their new stuff, also gonna miss Faye!
I’m at the 02 tomorrow night too it’s been my dream to see them since being a kid 🤣🤣🤣 but I’ve never been able to get into the new stuff so I will just be chugging my beer grooving to 5678 💃🏻💃🏻

I’m at the 02 tomorrow night too it’s been my dream to see them since being a kid 🤣🤣🤣 but I’ve never been able to get into the new stuff so I will just be chugging my beer grooving to 5678 💃🏻💃🏻
Ah enjoy you will have a great time!! I do love the classics still, deeper shade of blue! 😀

I used to love steps growing up as a kid, went to see them twice, have a ton of merch still in the attic etc, I always liked faye an Lee more out them, even though Lee was more just for his looks rather than his singing, somthing about Lisa just struck me wrong though, could never bring myself to truly like her

As a adult now am not sure if I would want to go see them, I've heard their new songs but I feel my taste in music has really changed some, I find it hard trying to go back an listen to their songs from when they were first out, I also think H would seriously annoy the hell outta me now lol, was fine when I was younger, he seemed to be the "fun" one but looking back I kindi cringe at some of his antics an I feel he's probably not grown up as much as the others have
I get that, I’m similar. I’ve lost count of how many times I went to see Steps as a kid.
They kinda ruined themselves for me when Lee, Faye and H were rude to my sisters and I. Well Faye ignored us completely but the boys were nothing like their stage persona. They do say Don’t meet your heros! I was really disappointed.
I have saw them twice as an adult, once at their reunion tour and the party on the dance floor tour. I don’t remember their reunion tour much except that if they were singing live H was having an off night. Their party in the dance floor tour was nostalgic but nostalgia will only get you so far, Steps were always known for their bright costumes and dance routines and I know they aren’t 22 anymore and certain songs embarrass them like 5678 but sometimes I got the impression in that tour they didn’t want to be there. I have saw a lot of footage from this tour and I haven’t been impressed, the costumes are bizarre, the staging is so so basic and in some songs they look so uncomfortable. Is their families travelling with them? Perhaps that’s why they don’t look so unhappy If they aren’t. I think Faye not being there isn’t helping.

I get that, I’m similar. I’ve lost count of how many times I went to see Steps as a kid.
They kinda ruined themselves for me when Lee, Faye and H were rude to my sisters and I. Well Faye ignored us completely but the boys were nothing like their stage persona. They do say Don’t meet your heros! I was really disappointed.
I have saw them twice as an adult, once at their reunion tour and the party on the dance floor tour. I don’t remember their reunion tour much except that if they were singing live H was having an off night. Their party in the dance floor tour was nostalgic but nostalgia will only get you so far, Steps were always known for their bright costumes and dance routines and I know they aren’t 22 anymore and certain songs embarrass them like 5678 but sometimes I got the impression in that tour they didn’t want to be there. I have saw a lot of footage from this tour and I haven’t been impressed, the costumes are bizarre, the staging is so so basic and in some songs they look so uncomfortable. Is their families travelling with them? Perhaps that’s why they don’t look so unhappy If they aren’t. I think Faye not being there isn’t helping.
Their families can’t travel with them this time due to covid. They have to remain in a tour bubble to prevent it. Although clearly it hasn’t worked very well cos Faye has it!