Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read elsewhere that one of the highlights of the show they did last night was Lisa attempting to do Faye's part in Neon Blue, just giving up and shouting "SING IT LEEDS!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seems they divided up all Faye's lines between H and Lisa. Poor Lee didn't get anything. Which is odd as he's actually a much better singer than H. Possibly more talented than Lisa as well.
Justice for Lee! He deserves more time to shine.

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad I didn’t book tickets to the show now Faye is out. I would not want To see H and Lisa get more air time!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hope this link works, but the difference in facial expressions here is incredible - Lisa is really milking being at the front for all it’s worth!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just saw STEPS thread and did a little clap …

Please say clips of Lisa MTV show have been popping up on here - when I saw the thread, I immediately thought of that show.
It was soo bad, it was good.
The whole getting into the Top 10 or was it No 1.
If it hasn’t popped up go on YouTube, if it has - sorry just wanted to say 👋

Reactions: 5
Hope this link works, but the difference in facial expressions here is incredible - Lisa is really milking being at the front for all it’s worth!
I imagine Lisa probably milked someone to get into the band.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was also into Steps, I vividly remember thinking Lisa looked constipated when she was attempting (yes even as a teen I knew she was the weakest link there haha) to sing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lisa will probably inject the others with Covid before you know it, perfectly timed so that a test only picks it up before they go on stage - then as to not disappoint the fans, the show goes on with only Lisa, holding the mic out to the crowd to sing for 98% of the gig.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lisa will probably inject the others with Covid before you know it, perfectly timed so that a test only picks it up before they go on stage - then as to not disappoint the fans, the show goes on with only Lisa, holding the mic out to the crowd to sing for 98% of the gig.
And then she forgets all her lines apart from her big moment in Heartbeat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nice that she's making effort to learn the lyrics to her own band's songs half way through the tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That show never gets old. I love when nana says 'yeah, she likes to think we take an interest' 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12