Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel sorry for Lisa's daughter? She's been named Star-Lilly. Poor wee girl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get that, I’m similar. I’ve lost count of how many times I went to see Steps as a kid.
They kinda ruined themselves for me when Lee, Faye and H were rude to my sisters and I. Well Faye ignored us completely but the boys were nothing like their stage persona. They do say Don’t meet your heros! I was really disappointed.
I have saw them twice as an adult, once at their reunion tour and the party on the dance floor tour. I don’t remember their reunion tour much except that if they were singing live H was having an off night. Their party in the dance floor tour was nostalgic but nostalgia will only get you so far, Steps were always known for their bright costumes and dance routines and I know they aren’t 22 anymore and certain songs embarrass them like 5678 but sometimes I got the impression in that tour they didn’t want to be there. I have saw a lot of footage from this tour and I haven’t been impressed, the costumes are bizarre, the staging is so so basic and in some songs they look so uncomfortable. Is their families travelling with them? Perhaps that’s why they don’t look so unhappy If they aren’t. I think Faye not being there isn’t helping.
I've never met them, by the sounds of it that isn't a bad thing, I've always had that nervousness of meeting anyone an having your illusion of them completly destroyed, I know not everyone is who they are in your own head but I've heard so many horror story's of certain celebs so I try not to go out my way to meet anyone although I know they all aren't like that

I kindi do like they have kept the matching outfit/colour as it was always their thing but I do think they could certainly design them better, I've seen some an it does them no justice, they know its a much more maturer audience they have now since we have grown up so they could keep the colour thing they have an design them better

Does anyone else feel sorry for Lisa's daughter? She's been named Star-Lilly. Poor wee girl
Some celebs need to have their kids named for them, so many stupid names out there, poor kids

Reactions: 5
Their families can’t travel with them this time due to covid. They have to remain in a tour bubble to prevent it. Although clearly it hasn’t worked very well cos Faye has it!
Thats a shame. I do feel bad for Faye. It’s a miracle none of the others caught it.

Have a great time people going tomorrow, it will be a good atmosphere for sure.

I do. God help her if she can sing better than her Mother:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Although Star Lilly is not as bad as North West Or Apple!

Thats a shame. I do feel bad for Faye. It’s a miracle none of the others caught it.
Faye tested positive 6 days ago and they were all in contact with her until that point, it can take 10 days to come out so they aren’t out of the danger zone just yet. Fingers crossed no one else gets it though.

Reactions: 2
I’m at the 02 tomorrow night too it’s been my dream to see them since being a kid 🤣🤣🤣 but I’ve never been able to get into the new stuff so I will just be chugging my beer grooving to 5678 💃🏻💃🏻
You are going to be sadly disappointed with the 5678

• Haha
If I remember rightly, Star-Lilly was so called after Lisa's wedding bouquet flowers...or something 🤣

• Haha
I went to see them in Leeds last week, it was hilarious how bad Lisa's singing is, like not a little bit off tune but really, really noticeably bad at singing! Made me feel much better about my efforts in the shower.
H did a pretty good job of making it all about him as much as he could, people were there for a Steps gig, not a gay pride rally.
Claire looked thoroughly bored throughout and like she didn't want to be there.
Lee... i'm not sure why he's there?! Seems a nice chap but even with Faye absent he barely does anything!
The crowd loved the classics and it was a great atmosphere when they were being played, but it was almost cringe inducing how disinterested 99% of those in attendance seemed at their new stuff. People like them for a reason and they should stick with that and be thankful for it rather than trying to reinvent themselves.

Reactions: 6
I went to see them in Leeds last week, it was hilarious how bad Lisa's singing is, like not a little bit off tune but really, really noticeably bad at singing! Made me feel much better about my efforts in the shower.
H did a pretty good job of making it all about him as much as he could, people were there for a Steps gig, not a gay pride rally.
Claire looked thoroughly bored throughout and like she didn't want to be there.
Lee... i'm not sure why he's there?! Seems a nice chap but even with Faye absent he barely does anything!
The crowd loved the classics and it was a great atmosphere when they were being played, but it was almost cringe inducing how disinterested 99% of those in attendance seemed at their new stuff. People like them for a reason and they should stick with that and be thankful for it rather than trying to reinvent themselves.
Their new music is actually really good but I think most people go to their shows to hear the old stuff.

Reactions: 4
I thought it was pretty bland at best, nothing that countless others don't already do better. At least their old stuff is largely fun and gets people on their feet. The new stuff definitely doesn't translate well live, completely forgettable stuff.

I should also have mentioned that Sophie Ellis-Bextor was supporting them and was great fun, she seems genuinely lovely and has a great sense of humour. Looks great too.

Reactions: 4
I was really disappointed at 5,6,7,8 ☹ Should of just kept the original.
But it was good, I had a excellent view of Lee 🥰 and I agree Sophie Ellis bextor was good too 💃🏻

I need to hear the new version lol, as much as 5678 was never my favourite I do agree that maybe don't change the originals especially when it was one of the first they ever did

Reactions: 1
Faye is back for tonight’s show and now poor Lee has tested positive!

• Wow