Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering how much money the band will get from it? Unlike ABBA they didn't write the songs, so I would have thought that the songwriters would get a fair chunk?

My friend who lives in Dubai saw Lisa last night, stomp angrily into a restaurant near her house, v casual in a tracksuit and flip flops, she sat at the bar alone ordered a Prosecco drank it in 15 mins then left. Friend said she had the look of a woman who had either had a row with hubby or was sneaking a drink.
She looks like she’s a boozer. Puffy face.

Really not feeling the musical. Joe Public don’t know most of their songs and would probably only recognise Tragedy and 5,6,7,8.

Reactions: 2
She looks like she’s a boozer. Puffy face.

Really not feeling the musical. Joe Public don’t know most of their songs and would probably only recognise Tragedy and 5,6,7,8.
I read an article saying that following the aftermath of the breakup and during her 1st marriage to musician Jasper Faye was on the booze a lot. That and the fact that she was foul to him as a result of her boozing and taking things out on him was the reason they divorced.

I noticed the other day that Faye posted something about 'Benjamin's mocks had finished so when an opportunity to get away from it all was presented I took it'. Except she didn't go away with her husband and son she went away with Noel Sullivan and someone else. Just found it weird considering that the past couple of years she has been away doing theatre/touring with Steps. She seems to go away on holiday a lot, like she has to escape all the time.

I'm sure I read somewhere before that Faye's first husband had said their life was perfect and she seemed to up and leave out of nowhere. Was he just saving face?

I find these kind of musicals are naff but I think it'll do really well - can't blame them going down this route. Pete Waterman's also involved in producing it - basically putting his name to it, I imagine, and getting a % of the profit.

I read an article saying that following the aftermath of the breakup and during her 1st marriage to musician Jasper Faye was on the booze a lot. That and the fact that she was foul to him as a result of her boozing and taking things out on him was the reason they divorced.

I noticed the other day that Faye posted something about 'Benjamin's mocks had finished so when an opportunity to get away from it all was presented I took it'. Except she didn't go away with her husband and son she went away with Noel Sullivan and someone else. Just found it weird considering that the past couple of years she has been away doing theatre/touring with Steps. She seems to go away on holiday a lot, like she has to escape all the time.
What I will say is that any accusation of overuse of alcohol or anything else would be EXTREMELY rich coming from Jasper.

• Wow
Reactions: 1