Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not bad of you at all!

I'll be amazed if Lisa, Claire and H don't all get it. They must all spend in close proximity...
If H comes down with it, it'll probably quieten him down to being just a little more lively and cheerful than average!

Reactions: 1
So happy there is a steps thread I used to work at the o2 arena and Claire and her husband came to see Celine Dion. I was working on a door and her husband came up to me and said Claire from steps is behind me can she use this door or can we have security to walk us through. I let them through so I could meet her 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So happy there is a steps thread I used to work at the o2 arena and Claire and her husband came to see Celine Dion. I was working on a door and her husband came up to me and said Claire from steps is behind me can she use this door or can we have security to walk us through. I let them through so I could meet her 🙈😂
This is hilarious! When was that?

Does her husband think she's an A Lister or something? He didn't come across well at all in her autobiography.

Reactions: 3
I have read Claire’s book once, didn’t their relationship start as an affair?

I can understand him being cautious about her going back into Steps. It doesn’t sound like Claire enjoyed it and I’m not sure she was the driving force behind the reunion.

Reactions: 1
I have read Claire’s book once, didn’t their relationship start as an affair?

I can understand him being cautious about her going back into Steps. It doesn’t sound like Claire enjoyed it and I’m not sure she was the driving force behind the reunion.

Yes, from memory of the book it started as an affair, he stuck with his partner and she married someone she didn't even like that much while fantasising about the cheater interrupting her first wedding and carrying her away. I feel sorry for her first husband. Otherwise known as the second of two men she's fucked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always get confused with this!
Was it Lisa's brother who married Michelle from Liberty X🤔

Reactions: 2
I always get confused with this!
Was it Lisa's brother who married Michelle from Liberty X🤔
Yeah! In Totally Scott Lee he proposes to her as if he's been dragged kicking and screaming to do so to be honest. Don't think their marriage lasted long and Michelle has since remarried 😂

Reactions: 4
I'd not be surprised if they have all got it. It could just as easily be behind the scenes people though that the show can't run without.

Reactions: 2
Yeah! In Totally Scott Lee he proposes to her as if he's been dragged kicking and screaming to do so to be honest. Don't think their marriage lasted long and Michelle has since remarried 😂
Thanks!
I got the impression that Lisa and Michelle never really got on ?

I’m surprised they have cancelled the rest of the tour.
You would think it must be a few of the actual band to test positive