Stephmylife (Stephanie Barry-woods)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she basically said that yoga place she was at today have no online booking system and it’s very annoying for customers, and she advertised herself publicly to them - a whole new level of cringe

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion : Patronising and full of crap, what will be Steph's next mishap?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We can’t even come up with a thread title because she’s literally that boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Quick Tim take a pic of my arse, the coding on this website is an absolute farce!

🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Quick Tim take a pic of my arse, the coding on this website is an absolute farce!

🤷‍♀️
How about adding in ‘dim Tim’
I joke but god what does he have to add. His different coloured hair every month, going around with the man bag, actually changing his name. Does he even talk?? Maybe he’s not allowed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How about adding in ‘dim Tim’
I joke but god what does he have to add. His different coloured hair every month, going around with the man bag, actually changing his name. Does he even talk?? Maybe he’s not allowed
He reminds me of a ventriloquist dummy. Steph either does the talking for both of them, or Tim talks on her command. Don’t even start me on the Smurf hair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know If this is going to sound crazy out of me, but…. Any one else think her stories today about delayed flights etc is her attempt at a humorous April fools joke? 🧐🧐

Reactions: 4
I don’t know If this is going to sound crazy out of me, but…. Any one else think her stories today about delayed flights etc is her attempt at a humorous April fools joke? 🧐🧐
It was just so uncomfortable watching when they're supposedly seasoned travellers.

Reactions: 3
It was just so uncomfortable watching when they're supposedly seasoned travellers.
You would have to question their professional competence.
Less than a 2 hour connection window when you have to collect bags,go airside and drop them off again and go back through security.
They don't pack light either, the amount of bags they had ffs
Amateurs

Reactions: 6
You would have to question their professional competence.
Less than a 2 hour connection window when you have to collect bags,go airside and drop them off again and go back through security.
They don't pack light either, the amount of bags they had ffs
Amateurs
Like, absolutely no way. One airline and it's all checked through? Maybe, because you're covered and they'll have to sort you. 2 tickets? Come on.

Reactions: 2
Not sure why she felt it necessary to show us the damage caused to her walls, her content is so riveting

Reactions: 2
Giving advice for the best remote working locations in Italy when she hasn't visited even half of the cities.
Giving location advice for holidays in Italy when she has only visited Rome and Naples (original), had the least Sicilian holiday ever in Sicily that was cut short, and done a brief 'road trip' holiday in the north.
From "heading back 'home' for an Italian summer" to "Can't wait to go to live in Paris for 6 weeks at the end of June". Sooo, completely missing the Italian summer then... :rolleyes:
Tim lugging around and doing absolutely everything at the airport.
I know they bought the house cos Covid scared them into having 'a base', but WHAT a waste!! They're surprised to find their closed up, never used, second house is ruined with damp and they have a painter coming to fix it...?!
Straight back to boring through the window videos of their view with egg whites and celery sticks from the terrace to come shortly no doubt.
Just a few things that have grated on me lately with the lovely Steph. And to think I used to love her page...! 🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.