Stephmylife (Stephanie Barry-woods)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too can have a floating breakfast right here in England by eating my Coco pops in the bath!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to stop posing about how airports and tourist places are "quiet" and she needs to stop talking about packing cubes.

Reactions: 9
She needs to stop posing about how airports and tourist places are "quiet" and she needs to stop talking about packing cubes.
Apparently Bali is now packed with tourists and instagrammers! Daughter has been working in Bali for last 8 months and she's never seen it busier ( even pre covid , when she first visited in 2019)
got to say I've been totally uninspired but not surprised by Steph's latest trips....very little content in way of showing the island , food or culture
and for someone who says she's a seasoned traveler, once again she's cocked up by packing her "travelling clothes" in her checked in luggage .....won't be taking any advice from her 😂

Reactions: 8
She's back in Cork about 2 mins and already moaning and how do businesses even cope without her advice?!! Ugh

Reactions: 8
Steph and her sister Laura De Barra (formally known as Laura Barry) always know what's best, for everyone 😉:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's prob gotten the pilates classes for free too and there will be a q and a about where to eat etc 🤔 🙄

Reactions: 3
Just how have these businesses been managing without her wise advice up to now? She is such a head

Reactions: 5
Google images can we please not remember this.

If you don’t want to remember it you hardly want people knowing about it so why share it to your 70k followers? Attention seeking fool

Reactions: 12
Google images can we please not remember this.

If you don’t want to remember it you hardly want people knowing about it so why share it to your 70k followers? Attention seeking fool
You took the exact words from my mouth when I saw her story earlier. Attention seeking at its finest. She's obsessed with herself.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.