Stephmylife (Stephanie Barry-woods)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she never ever endorse the beautiful island of Ireland, her actual HOME country?!?!
Quick to get rid of her Cork accent too...
In fairness Laura is the opposite, adores Ireland and is very vocal about it... which is how it should be
There is no way they would pay the price it costs to travel around Ireland and promote it. They are too tight.

Reactions: 11
I think she genuinely looks down on us plebs living here and it's the best place in the work (bar a few issues 🤣)

*world

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Last year she had a post up actually looking for recommendations for travelling around Ireland - they had planned to get a camper van I think.

Is her sister still engaged? She's never with her fella anymore! I don't follow her as got bored of all the home stuff and my home is a tit tip

Reactions: 2
Is her sister still engaged? She's never with her fella anymore! I don't follow her as got bored of all the home stuff and my home is a tit tip
They were in a pic together the other day on her stories. She def still wears her engagement ring.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else die with the cringe when she played the kiss me boy song and then Tim, who is be mid 30s appeared from under a bridge in a life jacket??!!! I must have watched it 20 times and pissed myself laughing. The poor fella

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is the most thirsty person on instagram.... like how long will it take to fill her the void within her??
Does she need to be told that herself and Tim are not the first to travel to South America?.... its just so " WILD" as she says herself about anything bloody mundane! .... she finds a taxi driver who is ultra cheap and its just so bloody "wild" to her. Or a feckan message from a follower who now wants to travel to South America because of Steph, its just "SO WILD"..... "Tim found this new cafe, they charge 1p for a coffee and they don't contain peanuts, its WILD"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else die with the cringe when she played the kiss me boy song and then Tim, who is be mid 30s appeared from under a bridge in a life jacket??!!! I must have watched it 20 times and pissed myself laughing. The poor fella
Tim is like her little wind-up toy. God love him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And she was on her Q&A talking again about safety for females when she has never travelled anywhere alone and has been over there 2 seconds. Does she not realize travelling with a man is a whole other ball game in certain countries? She doesn't even acknowledge it.

Reactions: 21
Her content is so predictable at this stage. Yet another ‘wait for it’ story featuring Steph in a swimsuit, doing a cringe/awkward walk towards a pool of water.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘ the water is so blue ‘ proceeds to show her body in a tiny swimsuit and a bare snippet of this blue water 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.