Stephmylife (Stephanie Barry-woods)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling reception over a little noise next door in their hotel come off it you’d swear she was in her 50s they way she goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also the way she went on about losing their WiFi extender. She left it outside their hotel room and then was surprised it was taken?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also the way she went on about losing their WiFi extender. She left it outside their hotel room and then was surprised it was taken?
My thoughts exactly. The two of them then going around the corridor of the hotel trying to ‘solve the mystery.’ thinking they are in Scooby doo.

• Haha
They're in Mexico City....one of the most populated, crime ridden cities on the planet đŸ™„....you'd think as seasoned travellers they wouldn't make such a rookie mistake! đŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the reality of travelling around Latin America is finally hitting home to them. How would you think leaving a WiFi extender outside the room while you are going to bed was a good idea?

Why they share everything is beyond me! They can hold some of that shite back surely about people making noise next door!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They both đŸ’© their pants because someone knocked on the door but went on the hunt for a cheap booster someone found in the hall. What were they going to do if they found it? It’s not like either of them is intimidating in any way đŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They go to lots of places but I’d say they rarely let loose and have a laugh. They are both pretty uptight, mainly her. Tim is probably afraid to laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wants to consider herself a backpacker yet doesn’t want to be around any bit of craic or fun! What kind of idiot leaves any device plugged in, on a hotel hall way? Come on Steph you’re meant to be the travelling guru!

Reactions: 9
oh my god, the two of them scared in the bed when the neighbours started knocking on their door đŸ˜‚ if that was my boyfriend next to me acting like a scaredy-cat, I would be seriously turned off

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.