Stephmylife (Stephanie Barry-woods)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s soooo obviously covering her ass now. What was the legitimate reason? And saying she wouldn’t recommend traveling now, why have you been showing it all over insta then?
This exactly!
If it was a trip for personal/sensitive or medical reasons she wouldn't have posted all about it. Such selfish insensitive behaviour.

Reactions: 1
I saw a local castigating her in one of the pics for not wearing a mask and telling her about the fines as masks are mandatory in all public places. Yet she posted two more maskless pictures. To be honest, she did present it as a very safe place to travel and I’m sure definitely sparked a lot of people thinking about travelling there. It’s so unfair for the residents.

Reactions: 5
So they needed to go to a part of Italy they were never at before in the middle of a pandemic to do something? Pull the other one. She has shared plenty of posts implying it’s been gorgeous etc so I’m not buying the bull this evening. She would absolutely be bigging the area up as well but she knows it won’t be well met. Holidays after off the table for now. I’m really disappointed in her. She isn’t the same as she was & she has changed even more since she moved back to London

Reactions: 7
I also really enjoyed her content when they were in Bali. The content has changed direction outside my personal taste since then. But I was particularly dismayed when they paid for a private Covid test in Malaysia shortly before flying back to London but afterwards that night met up with a number of people in a bar there with no social distancing at all for the night. So what was the point of the test?

Reactions: 3
She went for new pictures for her instagram.....that's bascially it. The weather in London is bad at the moment, so blue skies and the backdrop of an Italian village are far more appealing for her in order to "get the shot" :rolleyes::rolleyes: I have lost so much respect for her.... eejit.
The pic she took of her dancing with Tim makes me cringe so much!

Reactions: 7
I don't understand their behaviour either they fled bali to go to malaysia because they were worried about Tim getting covid. Now their behaviour shows they don't seem to care if Tim gets covid or if they spread it to anyone else for that matter. Odd.

Totally making up a reason which she never gave🤣🤣as to way they were in Italy!!Obvs got lots of backlash!!Totally off topic but her eyebrows or lack of them are shocking🤣

Here’s a hint as to why you went to Italy, Steph. It was your 10 year anniversary.
Stuff like that makes me so angry, I have not seen family in months because of covid. I am in London and my family are in Cork and we are just trying to be responsible. She is utterly selfish!!!

Reactions: 4
Stuff like that makes me so angry, I have not seen family in months because of covid. I am in London and my family are in Cork and we are just trying to be responsible. She is utterly selfish!!!
I also have not seen my family since lockdown began in March. I have missed several anniversaries, birthdays, births, marriages and just general family time. I have made tough choices, in order to keep myself and my family safe. She alluded to having a ‘reason’ for travelling to Italy, when really it was load of BS. Disappointing on many levels.

lol I just watched her stories and I can't believe she said they had to go. they obviously didn't have to go hahaha would have respected her if she was honest

I also have not seen my family since lockdown began in March. I have missed several anniversaries, birthdays, births, marriages and just general family time. I have made tough choices, in order to keep myself and my family safe. She alluded to having a ‘reason’ for travelling to Italy, when really it was load of BS. Disappointing on many levels.
Very sorry that you missed lots of important family stuff.... when I see these ones swanning around like the pandemic does not apply to them, it really upsets me. Also.....if I had a choice re a flight, the first one would be back home to Cork to see my family and friends!!..she chooses Italy over that?!

• Heart
Very sorry that you missed lots of important family stuff.... when I see these ones swanning around like the pandemic does not apply to them, it really upsets me. Also.....if I had a choice re a flight, the first one would be back home to Cork to see my family and friends!!..she chooses Italy over that?!
Thank you. I feel for you also not being able to see your family. If I had any choice...any choice at all, I would be on the first and quickest flight back to Cork in a heartbeat. She will now make a big deal out of quarantining for 14 days. Well, you didn’t need to leave in the first place, so suck it up.

Thank you. I feel for you also not being able to see your family. If I had any choice...any choice at all, I would be on the first and quickest flight back to Cork in a heartbeat. She will now make a big deal out of quarantining for 14 days. Well, you didn’t need to leave in the first place, so suck it up.
I know exactly how you feel!....and we will see our families soon for sure!! :love: honestly I feel when I see them next it will be even more amazing than normal 🥰
I am curious to know how Steph will be during her quarantine ... I think she will go mad ...she is so used to being a nomad. Let's see how she reacts over the next few weeks .... 🧐

Reactions: 2
Me too, I’ve not seen my bf in almost a year now. Stuff like this is infuriating. So selfish! If she hasn’t of gotten backlash we wouldn’t have had this bullshit of trying to make an excuse.

Reactions: 1
I think to say “ well it was on the green list until the day before we went” is no excuse at all. It doesn’t matter if it was on the green list or any list, just because you can go, doesn’t mean you should go. Think of the people in those small towns you visited.

wow - just getting caught up on this tread. So by the sounds of it they 'had' to go to celebrate their 10 year anniversary.
We'll thats a kick in the b@lls to every1.
Like most of the comments here I too have missed out on seeing family and friends, all celebrations and holidays cancelled too.
While we pay the price for this - these guys feel that they don't have to sacrifice the same as us.

Well Steph - you trip will not be forgotten.
If anyone needs to catch up on their 'lovely' trip to the 'cute' streets and villages in Italy.

"http://waragainstagrammers.com/target_stories.php?username=stephmylife"
Then you can make a informed decision if their trip was absolutely necessary!

F#cking sick of these influencers doing irresponsible stuff, then thinking its ok that they just say sorry and it will all be forgot.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.