Stephmylife (Stephanie Barry-woods)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something has been really bugging me about her too, lately. So glad I stumbled across this thread. I dunno, everything feels a bit fake and too staged, like the PDA photo shoots! I asked before in another forum but I'll put it here again. Does anyone know why she hasn't met her sister LauraDeBarra since moving back to London? Last I checked her sister follows her on IG but not vice versa I think. She comes across as sweet as pie online but I guess all is not as it seems!
I’m a bit disappointed with Steph for travelling at the moment. It doesn’t matter how safe you feel, how do you think the community in the place you are in feel about you? Do they feel safe with tourists coming in from the U.K.? We can’t even leave our 5km here in Ireland and we are all surviving. Holidays can wait, surely.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe Steph and Tim have travelled to Italy when the whole world is pretty much being told to stay home, at least back in Europe she has to cover up, I was sick of seeing her posing everywhere with very little clothes on.....she looks like she daily needs to put on a stone or two !!

Reactions: 4
Italy isn’t in a good way right now, more restrictions being brought in because of how fast the cases are rising, protests in Rome etc and not only do they think it’s ok to travel there from one of the worst hit countries in Europe, but to promote it on insta as if there’s nothing wrong? Nah that’s not ok at all imo. I think now that much Europe is spiraling out of control just makes it so much worse. Dunno why but I had it in my head Steph was nice as pie, don’t get that impression from her insta at all lately.

Reactions: 7
I used to love Steph....but I have been turned off lately. The botox chat may have influenced many who don't need it /charging extortionate amounts for basic courses /travelling to Italy during this 2nd wave of Covid!!! She strikes me as a very controlling person. Its a shame she has changed a bit... I used to really enjoy her content.

Me too. She always seemed very genuine and honest but travelling during a pandemic is just unnecessary and it’s not like they hasn’t had a holiday or a break this year. I unfollowed an Irish blogger Janet Newenham for the same reason, she went to Mexico during the pandemic and caught coronavirus while travelling around having a high old time on blogger trips. You never know what people’s home life is really like but she was staying with her parents in a lovely home with gorgeous gardens and still making money from YouTube and Tik Tok but still felt the need to leave a country and go to Mexico.

I’m guessing she has been reading here, or else has been told about what’s been said. Bit coincidental that according to her stories today, she is going to talk about the real reason they were in Italy.

Reactions: 13
I’m guessing she has been reading here, or else has been told about what’s been said. Bit coincidental that according to her stories today, she is going to talk about the real reason they were in Italy.
Thought the same thing, if she had a genuine reason for going there then I take back what I said. But by the looks of things on Instagram, they just went for a photo-opportunity and continued to work remotely which they could have done in London. So totally unnecessary. Especially reading the news reports coming from Italian hospitals today about how under pressure they are.

What genuine reason could she have? She isn't employed in Italy. Surely anything else could be done remotely and it's hardly the time to start promoting some off the beaten track town in Italy. She is just covering her ass.

Reactions: 8
What genuine reason could she have? She isn't employed in Italy. Surely anything else could be done remotely and it's hardly the time to start promoting some off the beaten track town in Italy. She is just covering her ass.
Absolutely. She can’t claim it was work as she works online

It would need to be a pretty compelling reason in order to justify travelling during a pandemic. Especially when they have just arrived in London and chose to live there in order to be ‘safer’ for the winter months.

Reactions: 1
Would they be looking at relocating to Italy?? Or at least say that's why they went...

Sure they are in the new apartment until early 2021. She is probably scrambling to come up with a reason to justify the trip now. I’d say she probably got messages about travelling as well

Would they be looking at relocating to Italy?? Or at least say that's why they went...
They were already in Italy a few months ago, why would they need to go back during a pandemic to check it out? If that’s their excuse it’s pretty crap tbh

Sure they are in the new apartment until early 2021. She is probably scrambling to come up with a reason to justify the trip now. I’d say she probably got messages about travelling as well
This is what I also thought today when I saw her stories. She has more than likely got tonnes of DM’s about travelling and is scrambling for a legit excuse. They may well have been there for ‘something’ but was it necessary during a pandemic?!

Well considering the majority of us are wondering if a trip to the supermarket is essential I doubt it. Read the room Steph...it's all a bit low level Kardashian.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
oh now I think she is just a bullshi*ter. She is trying to cover her tracks completely.
I much prefer her sister Laura, she is more genuine.

Reactions: 5
Load of nonsense stories. If they had a valid reason to be there she would have said. Covering her ass.

Reactions: 3
She’s soooo obviously covering her ass now. What was the legitimate reason? And saying she wouldn’t recommend traveling now, why have you been showing it all over insta then?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.