Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody cares that she doesn’t want kids. She harps on about it for engagement & it’s been done to death.

Reactions: 8
I think I've seen this ones boring ole "hole" more than I've seen my own!
Almost every one of her posts is identical. Steph slowly walks away from the camera towards a waterfall/sunset/beach to the tune of boring supermarket music. Arse in shot.

Reactions: 11
Almost every one of her posts is identical. Steph slowly walks away from the camera towards a waterfall/sunset/beach to the tune of boring supermarket music. Arse in shot.
Tim-Nice-But-Dim behind the camera, vacant grin, nodding his obedience like a bobble head figurine.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just came across this thread! Haven't watched this pair in ages as her page is gone so boring, same thing/pic/reels/poses day in, day out with maybe a different country! Popped on and low and behold nothings changed. They say you should always show off your best assets but christ on a bike, put your arse away love. Yes you have a fab figure but my god, there's a reason I stopped watching and won't be for the forseeable.....

Reactions: 4
Tim playing connect 4 with her Mum.. how cringe. I can’t imagine my brother sitting down for a game with his mother in law 🤣🤣🤣

Did her and her sister Laura fall out? They don’t seem to be interacting on social media like they used to

Reactions: 2
Did we get the vibe Laura was bit disgusted by Steph's behavior during covid? That is all I can remember.

I think they’re both just way to self obsessed to really bother with each other much!! The other sister is more successful and they both seem to love mentioning her!!

Did she not say few weeks back she didn’t want children? Probably trapped wind from the flying 😂

• Haha
Did she not say few weeks back she didn’t want children? Probably trapped wind from the flying 😂
Yeah I’m nearly sure she has always said they don’t want kids. I couldn’t imagine either of them as parents, but then again i couldn’t have imagined Siobhan O’Hagan either!!

Reactions: 7
Arrrgghhh she's so DULL!!! I keep giving her another chance trying to figure out why I liked her in the first place (I must have at one point 🤷🏼‍♀️), but I check back in with her stories and it's the same dull shite!
Who wants continuous stories of that bloody cat, putting soda water in her coffee, her checking herself out, her gushing about how much she loves Italy/Thailand/Bangkok/Tim etc.

I'd be raging if I were one of the group of silly people who've booked to do her Abruzzo trip. Absolute rip off!

Dull as dish water! 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5