Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a sunbed user but the prices seem a lot for what they are.
I just saw that price list for the courses! What a rip off, it’s usually less than half that price for that amount of time. Def something like money laundering going on there as no way anyone in their right mind would regularly pay that much for sunbed courses. 😂

Reactions: 8
I just saw that price list for the courses! What a rip off, it’s usually less than half that price for that amount of time. Def something like money laundering going on there as no way anyone in their right mind would regularly pay that much for sunbed courses. 😂
Every time it’s on his Instagram stories the place is empty! Except for the one girl who he filmed having a treatment. It’s a solid gold flop

Reactions: 5
He is such a tit stirrer and when things don't go his way he flips . Such a wreck the head . Grown man stuck in a 17 year old boys body

Reactions: 13
I have ADHD. I do not act like him. Never have done. It's all drug use, after snorting for so many years it becomes you. Not ADHD, thats so different

Reactions: 17
I have ADHD. I do not act like him. Never have done. It's all drug use, after snorting for so many years it becomes you. Not ADHD, thats so different
And I think a severe personality disorder. Like anti social /sociopathic. It’s full on nasty and aggressive. I agree it’s not ADHD oR ADD... you’re probably right he’s hyped on coke but also on his own image. Really truly vile I think he will be in prison soon enough.

Reactions: 19
The only 'severe personality disorder' this chump has got is overdoing too many class A's and being brought up in the gutter by idiotic parents who seem to find it funny that their son is a misogynistic pig thick neanderthal who will never amount to anything other than being a laughing stock and foisting himself on very young women. He'd have to put 2 tonnes of bubble wrap on the end of it before I'd even consider going anywhere near him (and that would only be if I suddenly turned blind, deaf and dumb). Hopefully he will soon disappear into the obscurity he so heartily deserves.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And I think a severe personality disorder. Like anti social /sociopathic. It’s full on nasty and aggressive. I agree it’s not ADHD oR ADD... you’re probably right he’s hyped on coke but also on his own image. Really truly vile I think he will be in prison soon enough.
He wont be acting such a big man in prison 🤣🤣🤣🤣 let him in with the big boys, i would love to see that!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Those sunbed prices are actually pretty standard for down south ... I paid £9.60 for 7 mins in Islington, i nearly died 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
This is a courtesy message to not watch his vile stories today, licking and sucking some poor sods hand, nearly saw my breakfast again. Oh but good news to report, someones been egging his shop 😆 surprised a parent of one of the young girls hasn't broken his legs yet...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yeah his recent story made me feel VERY uncomfortable...why would anyone film that?! He is honestly deluded. They’ve probably egged it because it looks like the cheapest stupidest shop in the world. So tacky. And what are all those treatments as well at like £300? Surely you wouldn’t go to a random sunbed shop with a huge gold bear outside to get injected with stuff?! Alright I know it’s not him doing it & I would hope whoever is, is qualified but how can you take the business serious?! And then spend that amount of money there?! He’s such a wrongun, I give the shop 6 months, if that! Will probs be bricks rather than eggs next time if he carries on with underage girls

Reactions: 11
He’s sucking/lickin her toes tonight as well.
He needs to be stopped ffs

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Really wish that Tia would stop with the quotes about him, give it a break he doesn't want you, I hate Stephen but she would be a good match because she's a hateful witch, bullied a Girl a year or 2 back over her jealously😴😴, and looks like a buck tooth rat, no pitty on her, young or not, everyone knows she's a jealous low life, I think this new Girl is quite pretty 😌😌

Reactions: 1
Really wish that Tia would stop with the quotes about him, give it a break he doesn't want you, I hate Stephen but she would be a good match because she's a hateful witch, bullied a Girl a year or 2 back over her jealously😴😴, and looks like a buck tooth rat, no pitty on her, young or not, everyone knows she's a jealous low life, I think this new Girl is quite pretty 😌😌
Anymore, more tea to spill about her

Reactions: 1
That Tia went with Bear straight after her friend Vienna, they both actually fell out for a short while over it then when Bear got yet another witch they became back friends and now hate him together how cute

• Haha
How anybody can fall out with a friend over a POS like him is beyond me. He should be castrated, plain and simple.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.