Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I can’t find myself to feel sympathy for them. Anyone who gets involved with him knows what he’s like. No one will ever change him.
I get what youre saying but these girls are so young, havent had much experience of relationships or even life he litrally prays on them promises them the world then drops them n has his way with someone else

Reactions: 11
I get what youre saying but these girls are so young, havent had much experience of relationships or even life he litrally prays on them promises them the world then drops them n has his way with someone else
He probably can’t get someone his own age now because of his reputation so is unfortunately preying on young girls. It’s so disgusting!

Reactions: 5
He probably can’t get someone his own age now because of his reputation so is unfortunately preying on young girls. It’s so disgusting!
Yes you can see his status had declined, for how many followers hes get he get like 30 comments

Reactions: 1
Where the hells everyone gonna be at this launch party as well🤦🏻‍♀️ Obvs Arg is gonna be serenading the dreamdolls or whatever they called! That’s if he can be arsed to show up! Can’t see him turning up at all.

Reactions: 3
It’s took me ages to find his thread. I lost it & then couldn’t find it again.
oh my god this “man” genuinely makes me feel violently sick. From the posts with that Tia girl, from the post with Ellie O’Donnell in the bath, to being involved with young girls, the driving, just everything! I saw that post & he is deffo touching that girl. It’s disgusting. If someone I was seeing did that to me I would be absolutely furious!!
I saw the other week a video of him in a van (he wasn’t driving) but they were stuck in traffic & he pressured the driver to basically overtake the line of traffic by going ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD & he was saying “it’s fine they’ll move” when the driver was panicking. Then basically told him to push back in at the front of the line of traffic. All the time Bear was cheering, laughing finding it so funny. It was disgusting. They could have crashed head on into another car!
I agree with whoever put that he purposely antagonises people. I think he thrives on drama & controversy. Definitely something not right with him. AT ALL. And I wish these young girls would realise it. He’s like a predator..using insta to seek out new victims. It’s horrendous to watch.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Will he be able to have his launch with the new lockdown restrictions? He is beyond disgusting..such a predator

Reactions: 5
I notice his bronzingbear insta is following Ellie and Vicky. Be Charlotte next. I hope someone drives past at this launch and hoys a sack of tit over him! He couldn’t give a toss about Covid! Makes me 🤮

Reactions: 12
When he was on The Challenge and Kayla had a bf and he just pestered the life out of her ... it was super creepy! The poor girl looked so uncomfortable, how MTV let him get away with it is crazy!

Reactions: 4
I can't get my head around the almost u-turn sunbed use seems to be making. I know they've never been banned but the amount of evidence that proves just how bad they are is shocking. I've seen "influencers" in their early twenties practically showcase that they do 15-20 minutes at a time all over instagram. In my eyes hes basically having a party to celebrate skin cancer

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I remember his parents on celebs go dating, they did not care that he was behaving like a piece of tit really. His dad in fact laughed at his antics, and his mum said a few disapproving words in a half jokey manner. Don't understand how they are not embarrassed they brought up a piece of garbage really.
But if his parents are garbage, they won’t know the difference in his behaviour.

Reactions: 1
He seems to like branding girls with tattoos. Only last week he got matching ones with the teenage blonde girl and now he’s moved onto another girl. I know he got tatts with Charlotte and Jemma Lucy, also read on here he got tatts with Ellie.

I’m surprised he’s not got a girl or two pregnant yet.

Reactions: 10
He seems to like branding girls with tattoos. Only last week he got matching ones with the teenage blonde girl and now he’s moved onto another girl. I know he got tatts with Charlotte and Jemma Lucy, also read on here he got tatts with Ellie.

I’m surprised he’s not got a girl or two pregnant yet.
Hopefully for the sake of man / woman kind he’s firing blanks.

Reactions: 11
Yukkkk why is he filming that girls arse constantly who gonna be working for him 🤢 every time she turns her back he puts the camera straight to it PREDATOR

Reactions: 6
Yukkkk why is he filming that girls arse constantly who gonna be working for him 🤢 every time she turns her back he puts the camera straight to it PREDATOR
Thats absolutely disgusting. Should not be calling staff babe or sexy either. Praying he lets his staff do their jobs normally without leaching.

Reactions: 7
Isnt this the same girl he slept with this week? Who was also in his video in the bed?
He was with a blonde girl most of last week. They must have zero self respect to go anywhere near him I bet he’s riddled 🤢

Reactions: 4
If she is going to be working for him that is highly inapproproate. Tanning shop or big corporation, he would want to be very careful he doesn't piss off one of these young ones and end up with an industrial relations case

Reactions: 12
So heartbreaking Bear can't have his big launch with a load of underage Girls, him walking around like a big perv and a crap audience! So funny lol, good job for the big dirty perv

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.